The "Gentlemen's Club"

It's a good idea to have kids dress formally to go to school. Perhaps this school should require student uniforms.
Maybe it'll just work out that the other kids see how good these kids look and decide to sharpen up a bit on their own!

Unfortunately you have the "you're not black enough" crowd out there.
I hope these kids dont get pulled in by that crap.

You believe that Mr. Nelson is a conservative?
. I wouldn't know, but he's teaching these young boys conservative ideals. That's why you mock the program and those of us you applaud Mr Nelson's efforts.

No, dumbshit. I have not mocked the program. I am questioning the motives of some of you shitheads....who are applauding Mr. Nelson's efforts.

Dressing nicely is not a conservative ideal, by the way. Who told you that it was?

. I wouldn't know, but he's teaching these young boys conservative ideals. That's why you mock the program and those of us you applaud Mr Nelson's efforts.

No, dumbshit. I have not mocked the program. I am questioning the motives of some of you shitheads....who are applauding Mr. Nelson's efforts.

Dressing nicely is not a conservative ideal, by the way. Who told you that it was?

Observing your approval (understanding) of the Ferguson looters. He's teaching them conservative ideals and that pisses you off.

Observing your approval (understanding) of the Ferguson looters. He's teaching them conservative ideals and that pisses you off.

Say what? My approval of looters? You observed that? Please......elaborate.

Do you disapprove of the people in Ferguson protesting the killing of the thug by the policeman who was only protecting himself from being attacked? Do the police have a duty to wear riot gear and put the disturbance down at all cost?

Do you disapprove of the people in Ferguson protesting the killing of the thug by the policeman who was only protecting himself from being attacked? Do the police have a duty to wear riot gear and put the disturbance down at all cost?

I disapprove of all looting.

Nothing special about this either. A teacher, some old clothes. A little time.

Wow.
To me, that time no matter how little it may be in the grand scheme was time that wasn't being spent on these kids earlier. In my opinion, this is the kind of thing that isn't heard or read about enough.

God bless you and our country's youth always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back