The gift of self-hatred...from feminism to your daughter

You need to get out more. I know plenty of single women raising children and supporting the household. And they do so without gov't assistance. But I can see why you would say you don't know any. That would mess up your narrative.

Single mothers raising fatherless kids...I need to seek these out? Why?

Was that the only thing I have talked about? No.

But your claims to know no single mothers does suggest a rather isolated existence.

Why are girls looking to swap gender based on a character in the Hunger Games? Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) is pretty hot as a girl and well capable physically. Why the need to swap gender? Just be a girl and do what you want to do. Maybe I shouldn't have asked...

Because youngsters have trouble understanding that its just a movie. That K Everdeen has never fired an arrow offscreen without special effects improving the shot. They are bombarded with this message and they look at themselves and, not being able to karate chop four guys into submission, they feel less than. They have feminine urges and they wonder why they are different (not knowing that it is the masculine women the media presents who are different) and they develop self hatred and self revulsion.
They are taught that only by being manly are they fully human.

My daughter does not fit your narrative above. She is an excellent shot (with a firearm), but then so is her mother.

She can be very feminine and "girly". She can also be a badass when she needs to be. I pity the man who raises a hand to her.

She has seen plenty of movies, but never thought she had to be totally masculine. And I have not seen the media portray that to the exclusion of femininity.

They don't need me/you/anyone telling them what's proper for them.

Do they need Hollywood feminists telling them what is proper? .

Hollywood tells a story- it doesn't tell women what they must be- that would be you.

You are the one telling our girls what is proper- and projecting your hate onto them.

Hollywood deliberately imposes a view. And tells women what they must be. And then says "who me" if you disagree with it. Like yourself.

Hollywood produces fiction. If your children don't know the difference, perhaps its time you had a talk with them.

Hollywood also produces movies with women playing the damsel in distress. Would you prefer your daughter imitate that?

But suppose (hopefully hypothetical) something happened to you. It sounds as though your wife could support the family and still be a great Mom. I think the kind of dependence the two of you have is voluntary. That works well. It is the idea that a woman must be dependent that I see as a great disservice to women in general.

Transparent lie. You see any suggestion or hint that a woman is not masculine as cause for insults and degradation aimed at them. Nothing about "must". The very act pf women making a natural choice infuriates you.

Absolute bullshit. I am happy to let women make their choices. You are the one wanting to call them names for the choices you don't like. You are the one trying to blame Hollywood for something that is not their fault. And you are the one making bullshit claims.

But please show me any post that shows I am infuriated by women who are not masculine. Please. I know those posts are not there. Once again, you just make shit up to fit what you want the truth to be.

Do they need Hollywood feminists telling them what is proper? Do they need feminist groups ordering Mattel not to allow little girls to play with barbies which say "math class is tough"? Do they need JJ Adams creating a feminist Star Wars and claiming the original Star Wars was "for boys"?
Oh wait...you meant to say they don't anyone EXCEPT feminists telling them what's proper.

Without feminists, women would not have the vote, the right to own property in their own names, or have their own bank accounts.

After my father died, my mother had to sell our house and move into rental units. They weren't much when we moved in but my mother stripped layers of wallpaper, hung cupboards, painted walls and refinished floors and turned them into nice homes for us. I wished I'd learned how to do that stuff from her.

My mother also grew most of our vegetables in a kitchen garden behind the house. She taught me that whatever circumstances I found myself in, there were always ways to make the best of what happened.

That is the foundation of feminism.

o hell no...we wont go from the op's topic to saying that dotr doesnt take care of his own.....just o hell no

The dangers to young girls, pointed out by a psychologist who works with them, cannot be discussed openly. This is very much thoughtcrime in their minds. And so they direct their hatred at the source of the information in hope the information will be hidden.
Feminists would sacrifice EVERY young girl to advance feminism. It is evil.

"The dangers to young girls, pointed out by a psychologist who works with them, cannot be discussed openly."?? What the fuck are you talking about? What dangers are there that cannot be openly discussed??

What say we leave it up to the individual females, they can determine that for themselves......

Okay. Just a couple clarifications:

1. They will be expected to compete at the same standard as their biologically Male counterparts.

2. They will not expect any grester form of courtesy be shown to tben by Males than those Males would show to other Males in a similar situation.

3. Any special Rights or Privileges granted to females by society will be withheld from them

If they want to be one of the bots and play with the bots, they have to play by the same rules as the boys.
OK. My wife is fine with that.

Why are girls looking to swap gender based on a character in the Hunger Games? Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) is pretty hot as a girl and well capable physically. Why the need to swap gender? Just be a girl and do what you want to do. Maybe I shouldn't have asked...

Because youngsters have trouble understanding that its just a movie. That K Everdeen has never fired an arrow offscreen without special effects improving the shot. They are bombarded with this message and they look at themselves and, not being able to karate chop four guys into submission, they feel less than. They have feminine urges and they wonder why they are different (not knowing that it is the masculine women the media presents who are different) and they develop self hatred and self revulsion.

Exactly what is it that you despise so much about the character of Katniss Everdeen? She developed a skill out of a need for her family. She did what was right instead of what was self-serving. She had both the physical strength to survive and the mental strength to do the right thing. How is that a bad message for young girls?

Also, Hollywood has created plenty of strong female characters that are not destroying our young girls. Princess Leia in Star Wars, Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs, Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series, Ripley in Alien, The Bride in Kill Bill (1 & 2),Leigh Anne Tuohy in Blind Side, Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, and more are all strong independent women characters created by Hollywood.

Jennifer Lawrence trained with Olympic archery coaches for that role...the arrows being CGI was over her objections.

Last edited:
But suppose (hopefully hypothetical) something happened to you. It sounds as though your wife could support the family and still be a great Mom. I think the kind of dependence the two of you have is voluntary. That works well. It is the idea that a woman must be dependent that I see as a great disservice to women in general.

Transparent lie. You see any suggestion or hint that a woman is not masculine as cause for insults and degradation aimed at them. Nothing about "must". The very act pf women making a natural choice infuriates you.

Winterborn is not the one starting a thread whining about how feminism is hurting all of our daughters- that would be you telling all of us how we should raise our daughters.

Thanks to feminism- my daughter has a choice- she can be the dress wearing, make up enjoying young lady she usually is, or she can be the bad ass kicking her boyfriends ass in paintball.

She can choose in life to go to college- well she really doesn't have a choice there- she is going to college- thanks to her feminist parents- and she can choose between a professional career- any professional career- thanks to feminists- or she can take on the incredibly hard profession of full time mom- if she has a partner she can team up with to do so.

And she doesn't have to be like Katniss.

She can be like Geena Davis

View attachment 127347
Would you have a problem with her learning a trade?

Last edited:

My daughter does not fit your narrative above. She is an excellent shot (with a firearm), but then so is her mother.

She can be very feminine and "girly". She can also be a badass when she needs to be. I pity the man who raises a hand to her.

She has seen plenty of movies, but never thought she had to be totally masculine. And I have not seen the media portray that to the exclusion of femininity.

Well clearly you are evil for letting your daughter be that way......lol

Hollywood tells a story- it doesn't tell women what they must be- that would be you.

You are the one telling our girls what is proper- and projecting your hate onto them.

Hollywood deliberately imposes a view. And tells women what they must be. And then says "who me" if you disagree with it. Like yourself.

Hollywood is not you. That is what you are doing. Not Hollywood.

Remember- the only one 'hating' in this thread- is you.

This is known as gas lighting. And you are a coward.

Exactly what is it that you despise so much about the character of Katniss Everdeen? She developed a skill out of a need for her family. She did what was right instead of what was self-serving. She had both the physical strength to survive and the mental strength to do the right thing. How is that a bad message for young girls?

Also, Hollywood has created plenty of strong female characters that are not destroying our young girls. Princess Leia in Star Wars, Clarice Starling in Silence of the Lambs, Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter series, Ripley in Alien, The Bride in Kill Bill (1 & 2),Leigh Anne Tuohy in Blind Side, Scarlett Johansson as the Black Widow, and more are all strong independent women characters created by Hollywood.
Leigh Anne Tuohy in Blind Side,

Thank you- a real life example of a woman who is strong, strong willed- feminine and with a huge heart.

And by 'coward' you mean I am pointing out what an asshole you are.

Here is a thought- why don't you stop telling me- and my daughter- how she should behave?

I wish I could set up a challenge between you and my daughter:
a) Paintball
b) Cooking a chicken
c) Wearing high heels
d) Having a caring heart

She would beat your ass in all of them.

Anybody with any sense (not liberal), or with any morals, can see that feminism is a blinding hatred for anything feminine.

My extremely feminine smart daughter is also a proud feminist who hates no one- least of all herself.

The only one peddling hate here is you. What is your problem?

The only part of that I believe is "feminist".

I seriously recommend you look inward to find why you believe this crap you are spewing.

For every Mockingjay- there is 3 or 4 La La Lands with women in skirts looking for love.

Why are you so terrified of the image of a strong woman competing equally with a man?

Why do you associate "strong women" with (1) rarity and (2) terror?
I seriously recommend you look inward to find why you believe this crap you are spewing.

For every Mockingjay- there is 3 or 4 La La Lands with women in skirts looking for love.

Why are you so terrified of the image of a strong woman competing equally with a man?

Are you asking why I posted a quote from a medical professional ?

Maybe it /is/ archery o_O I'm a tomboy who enjoys shooting.

1pb463.jpg

Do they need Hollywood feminists telling them what is proper? Do they need feminist groups ordering Mattel not to allow little girls to play with barbies which say "math class is tough"? Do they need JJ Adams creating a feminist Star Wars and claiming the original Star Wars was "for boys"?
Oh wait...you meant to say they don't anyone EXCEPT feminists telling them what's proper.
You poor thing....get beat up by girls in kindergarten?

You need to get out more. I know plenty of single women raising children and supporting the household. And they do so without gov't assistance. But I can see why you would say you don't know any. That would mess up your narrative.

Single mothers raising fatherless kids...I need to seek these out? Why?

Was that the only thing I have talked about? No.

But your claims to know no single mothers does suggest a rather isolated existence.

It suggests an experience outside your bubble.

What's the matter little man, afraid of strong independent females.
Whine a bit more, just like the whiny little bitch in the whitehouse.

What is a strong independent female? I don't think I've ever met one but doubt they are scary.
I know some big nasty looking bulkdykes where I work. But they aren't scary. Just pitiful.

The fact that you claim to have never met a strong, independent female speaks volumes. The fact that you use "bull dykes" as the only possible version of a strong, independent female is laughable.

If what you say is true, that you have never met a strong, independent female, you should be ranting to teach girls how to be strong and how to be independent. The alternative is weak and dependent.

You don't have ADD do you? I don't call bulldykes strong and independent. I call them pitiful. Wanna read that again?
What exactly is a "bulldyke" to you?

Forum List

Back