The Girl That is Single Handedly Beating up Hamas

Sally, I thought you are against bombings.

Are you kidding? When people are out to kill you, you do whatever it takes to stop them, even it means bombing, and this young Israeli woman is doing her part to stop that from happening. I don't think even you would have a problem with your idol Assad sending up his planes and bombing the rebels. You, yourself, seem to have had no problem when he even bombed innocent groups, and these people weren't even being used as human shields.. Listen to what this pastor has to say........

Israel, Don’t Do it!

By Keith Johnson July 16, 2014 , 4:09 pm

July 15, 2014

Israel agreed to an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire with a terrorist organization that does not operate by agreements and never ceased firing! While the media was busy promoting the one-sided, 6-hour attempt at false peace, Hamas continued to fire 50 more rockets into Israel. Even after that failed attempt, the secular and sacred power brokers are continuing to call for a ceasefire as if Hamas were a civilized government rather than a terrorist entity propped up and legitimized by the Palestinian Authority. Or maybe they expect only Israel to cease firing. Either way, I say to Israel, don’t do it. Let me tell you why.

During the days when King Saul reigned over Israel there was a group of people called Amalekites who had been given the accountability sentence from the Judge of heaven and earth.

“Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way while he was coming up from Egypt” (1 Samuel 15:2, NASB).

Read more at Israel, Don?t Do it! | Breaking Israel News

You have to possess a VERY high IQ to get into the IAF.
Even higher than Mr. H.
True story.

Poor Mr. H. -- he desperatedly is looking for some attention. Meanwhile, it sure would be nice if he actually told us some news of happenings in the Middle East when he crawls onto this Middle East forum. How about it, Mr. H.? Can you even tell us anything that is happening in the Emirates? in Saudi Arabia? Anything, anything would do from you. A "cough" does quite give us any news; it only shows a man dying for some attention.

Poor Mr. H. -- he desperatedly is looking for some attention. Meanwhile, it sure would be nice if he actually told us some news of happenings in the Middle East when he crawls onto this Middle East forum. How about it, Mr. H.? Can you even tell us anything that is happening in the Emirates? in Saudi Arabia? Anything, anything would do from you. A "cough" does quite give us any news; it only shows a man dying for some attention.

I think he just spat himself up.

I dated a girl from Israel many years ago. She was beautiful and intelligent like this girl, and she had a wonderful accent. Sweet girl.

However, this video is nothing but military propaganda. A nice little nudge to escalate Zionist nationalism while war rages. The title of the video is actually grotesquely offensive to the soldiers fighting along with her.

Are you kidding? When people are out to kill you, you do whatever it takes to stop them, even it means bombing, and this young Israeli woman is doing her part to stop that from happening. I don't think even you would have a problem with your idol Assad sending up his planes and bombing the rebels. You, yourself, seem to have had no problem when he even bombed innocent groups, and these people weren't even being used as human shields.. Listen to what this pastor has to say........

Israel, Don’t Do it!

July 15, 2014

Israel agreed to an Egyptian-brokered ceasefire with a terrorist organization that does not operate by agreements and never ceased firing! While the media was busy promoting the one-sided, 6-hour attempt at false peace, Hamas continued to fire 50 more rockets into Israel. Even after that failed attempt, the secular and sacred power brokers are continuing to call for a ceasefire as if Hamas were a civilized government rather than a terrorist entity propped up and legitimized by the Palestinian Authority. Or maybe they expect only Israel to cease firing. Either way, I say to Israel, don’t do it. Let me tell you why.

During the days when King Saul reigned over Israel there was a group of people called Amalekites who had been given the accountability sentence from the Judge of heaven and earth.

“Thus says the Lord of hosts, ‘I will punish Amalek for what he did to Israel, how he set himself against him on the way while he was coming up from Egypt” (1 Samuel 15:2, NASB).

Claiming that the Syrian government bombed "innocent groups" is nonsense. Know that the Hamas is almost a good guy compared with the terrorists in Syria.

I watched the video and she by no means is doing nothing more than being proud of her Squadron.

She's a hell of a woman if she's flying an F-15 in combat. I'm proud of her and her accomplishment.

Israel, Don’t Do it!

July 15, 2014

Claiming that the Syrian government bombed "innocent groups" is nonsense. Know that the Hamas is almost a good guy compared with the terrorists in Syria.

Maybe to you it is nonsense, but it certainly wasn't nonsense to the people who were affected. Let's face it. As much as you would like him appear to be an angel, Assad is no angel. If he were such a wonderful, caring person, there would have been no need for the Free Syria Army in the first place. They were really not different from the rest of the groups who were involved in the Arab Spring where people were disenchanged with their rulers. It's a shame that those crazy, barbaric Muslim extremists, however, had to join up with them.

I dated a girl from Israel many years ago. She was beautiful and intelligent like this girl, and she had a wonderful accent. Sweet girl.

However, this video is nothing but military propaganda. A nice little nudge to escalate Zionist nationalism while war rages. The title of the video is actually grotesquely offensive to the soldiers fighting along with her.

Instead of giving this girl credit (I would like to see Pennywise fly in combat), perhaps Pennywise likes the videos of Muslims showing the heads of the victims they have beheaded or crucified. I have no doubt that if a video like that showed one of our woman pilots and was played in a theater like they used to show the news years ago (Pathe News?), the audience would be cheering her.

So the entire IDF except for this 1 jewess can go home while she defeats Hamas by herself?? . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Holy fuck you are one stupid Muslim :lol: :lol:

You must admit, the thread title is a little... over the top.

Perhaps the title is over the top, but let's give a little credit to the females who serve in every military. They are doing their fair share to help whatever country they serve in. I am proud of this American who has Hispanic roots, and there are many more like her serving. By the way, Nellis Air Force Base has a great Base Exchange for anyone retired from the military and traveling to the Las Vegas area.

http://www.nellis.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123302183

Instead of giving this girl credit (I would like to see Pennywise fly in combat), perhaps Pennywise likes the videos of Muslims showing the heads of the victims they have beheaded or crucified. I have no doubt that if a video like that showed one of our woman pilots and was played in a theater like they used to show the news years ago (Pathe News?), the audience would be cheering her.

Those were referred to as "Newsreels" in the day.

Forum List

Back