The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

True.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do live on Mt. Sinai....?

Like you have clue as to what the truth is.

Oh, you do....as told you by your masters.

I can defend my opinions. You can only repeat yours. That's because Fix News never reports "why".

Yep,

We know how that works.....

"You're wrong because (I think) you listen to Fox News. You don't have an open mind because (I think) you listen to Fox News. You are a goostepper because (I think you listen to Fox News....Fox News....Fox News....Fox News...Fox Nnnnnneeeeeeeewwwwwwsssss."

Why don't you post one of your "opinions" over in the CDZ and we'll see how well you can defend it.

I do and I have.

You were taught...to expect to fail?

Seriously.

You weren't?

People afraid of failure never do anything. Perhaps that explains why you shelter yourself in a do nothing political tribe. No mistakes possible when no action is taken.

Whoever taught you that forgot the corollary that says that often the biggest mistake is doing nothing at all.

No asswipe...

We were taught to learn from our failures.

Not to expect to fail.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Somebody screwed you.

You are expected to learn from failures that you are not expected to have?

Who do you know who has never failed at anything?

You weren't?

People afraid of failure never do anything. Perhaps that explains why you shelter yourself in a do nothing political tribe. No mistakes possible when no action is taken.

Whoever taught you that forgot the corollary that says that often the biggest mistake is doing nothing at all.

No asswipe...

Not to expect to fail.

Somebody screwed you.

Earth to dickweed...earth to dickweed.....

We were never taught to expect to fail (and I was really only taught that you only fail when you quit....temporary failure is called a setback)...but ultimately those setbacks taught you what you needed to succeed.

Can you ever stop making up stuff to argue against ?

I can defend my opinions. You can only repeat yours. That's because Fix News never reports "why".

Yep,

"You're wrong because (I think) you listen to Fox News. You don't have an open mind because (I think) you listen to Fox News. You are a goostepper because (I think you listen to Fox News....Fox News....Fox News....Fox News...Fox Nnnnnneeeeeeeewwwwwwsssss."

Why don't you post one of your "opinions" over in the CDZ and we'll see how well you can defend it.

I do and I have.

O.K. let me ask if you've ever started a thread in the CDZ ? It would be easier to find.

O.K. Strike that...I checked your profile and searched for threads you've started....zero.

Why don't you start a thread in the CDZ and we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
No asswipe...

Not to expect to fail.

Somebody screwed you.

We were never taught to expect to fail (and I was really only taught that you only fail when you quit....temporary failure is called a setback)...but ultimately those setbacks taught you what you needed to succeed.

Can you ever stop acting idiotic?

People who strive to never fail are paralyzed. It's the main source of conservatism's do nothing mantra. It is dysfunctional in every aspect of life.

Last edited:
Yep,

I do and I have.

O.K. let me ask if you've ever started a thread in the CDZ ? It would be easier to find.

O.K. Strike that...I checked your profile and searched for threads you've started....zero.

Why don't you start a thread in the CDZ and we'll see how it goes.

I will.

Can you ever stop acting idiotic?

People who strive to never fail are paralyzed. It's the main source of conservatism's do nothing mantra. It is dysfunctional in every aspect of life.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

People who strive never to fail ? As in people who strive to succeed.

Now, if I step out of my "PMZ is a total asswipe" mentality, I might ask if you are not getting that confused with fear of failure.

I was taught never to fear failure. I was taught to learn from it.

Failure generally only occures when you give up....or when you're on the Challenger (not much of a second chance for them.....but NASA didn't quit).

"I pay my share ... And the find ways to actually help people with what the government doesn't waste doing nothing."

You make it sound like you actually believe that this is different than what most people do.

If all of the volunteering that we are famous for was sufficient, there'd be no need for additional government help. It's not even close.

"It is rewarding"

To me, it is rewarding both to do volunteer work and to share my monetary good fortune with others. I'm not hung up on the route that it takes to do that good.

You are the one crying it is not enough ... And I don't know or much care what other people do with their money.
What I do accomplishes more positive results for the people it touches than the same amount of money given to the government.
You share or whatever all you want ... I invest in people so they are no longer at my mercy.

"I pay my share ... And the find ways to actually help people with what the government doesn't waste doing nothing."

You make it sound like you actually believe that this is different than what most people do.

If all of the volunteering that we are famous for was sufficient, there'd be no need for additional government help. It's not even close.

"It is rewarding"

To me, it is rewarding both to do volunteer work and to share my monetary good fortune with others. I'm not hung up on the route that it takes to do that good.

You are the one crying it is not enough ... And I don't know or much care what other people do with their money.
What I do accomplishes more positive results for the people it touches than the same amount of money given to the government.
You share or whatever all you want ... I invest in people so they are no longer at my mercy.

"I invest in people so they are no longer at my mercy."

I wouldn't accept any help from anyone that arrogant. It's attitude like that gives charity a bad name.

Last edited:

I wouldn't accept any help from anyone that arrogant. It's attitude like that gives charity a bad name.

You are starting to catch on ... It isn't charity ... It is actually helping people.
Charity is Band-Aid ... I don't just treat the problem ... I fix it which is something you and your government don't do.

You are starting to catch on ... It isn't charity ... It is actually helping people.
Charity is Band-Aid ... I don't just treat the problem ... I fix it which is something you and your government don't do.

Or in other words....give a man a fish...feed him for a day....teach a man to fish....feed him for a lifetime.

You are dead on.

So, you would leave people hungry, sick, homeless, uneducated, without hope, unemployed, broke because it's good for them?

So, you would leave people hungry, sick, homeless, uneducated, without hope, unemployed, broke because it's good for them?

When did I ever say that I leave people any of those ways?
How will charity ever fix the situations that cause any of those problems?
All I have said is that I fix those problems for people where the government doesn't ... And I am tired of the government wasting money trying to do so.

Last edited:

When did I ever say that I leave people any of those ways?
How will charity ever fix the situations that cause any of those problems?
All I have said is that I fix those problems for people where the government doesn't ... And I am tired of the government wasting money trying to do so.

The government can keep people afloat and prepared for the day when private business has a job for them.

In cases like the depression the government can actually employ them.

It used to be that the military offered employment for young people at loose ends, but now they just want warriors.

Keeping people gainfully employed is mostly the business of business.

Forum List

Back