The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I've never met a conservative inclined to solve problems. They, as evidenced by their ACA actions, absolutely hate personal responsibility, and would say, in our hypothetical situation, it's not my house, let it burn.

You have never met a Conservative inclined on solving problems ... Because you have never been anywhere near a solution to a problem that works.
If Liberals were any good at solving problems ... They wouldn't be trying to solve the same problems they have been trying to act like they are solving for decades.
Conservatives don't show up on your radar because we don't require assistance from you or the government ... We don't have to pass a piece of legislation and send money to Washington to help the person next door.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:udaman:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

"I pay my share ... And the find ways to actually help people with what the government doesn't waste doing nothing."

You make it sound like you actually believe that this is different than what most people do.

If all of the volunteering that we are famous for was sufficient, there'd be no need for additional government help. It's not even close.

"It is rewarding"

To me, it is rewarding both to do volunteer work and to share my monetary good fortune with others. I'm not hung up on the route that it takes to do that good.

You are the one crying it is not enough ... And I don't know or much care what other people do with their money.
What I do accomplishes more positive results for the people it touches than the same amount of money given to the government.
You share or whatever all you want ... I invest in people so they are no longer at my mercy.

"I invest in people so they are no longer at my mercy."

I wouldn't accept any help from anyone that arrogant. It's attitude like that gives charity a bad name.

It's ungrateful, demanding, parasites like you that gives the needy a bad name... :eusa_whistle:

And they would rather their children would starve, too...

Except they know that someone will ultimately support their children.

What scum.

Turn what down?

You said you'd turn down charity.

I would if those offering it said "I invest in people so they are no longer at my mercy."

I'd sooner starve.

You just want free crap and don't want a better life ... Which is why Progressive Liberalism never fixes anything.
We have been saying that all along ... And finally you agree with it.

You weren't?

People afraid of failure never do anything. Perhaps that explains why you shelter yourself in a do nothing political tribe. No mistakes possible when no action is taken.

Whoever taught you that forgot the corollary that says that often the biggest mistake is doing nothing at all.

No asswipe...

We were taught to learn from our failures.

Not to expect to fail.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Somebody screwed you.

You are expected to learn from failures that you are not expected to have?

Who do you know who has never failed at anything?

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

You said you'd turn down charity.

I would if those offering it said "I invest in people so they are no longer at my mercy."

I'd sooner starve.

You just want free crap and don't want a better life ... Which is why Progressive Liberalism never fixes anything.
We have been saying that all along ... And finally you agree with it.

Nobody has ever given me a thing and that drives conservatives crazy. They've been fully programmed to believe that only they are producers. Everyone else is a leech. Believing that, they've alienated nearly every group in the electorate except radical right wing Dixiecrats.

Good for you. As you get booted from government you'll be further programmed to blame any and everybody but your programmers and yourselves.

Nobody has ever given me a thing and that drives conservatives crazy. They've been fully programmed to believe that only they are producers. Everyone else is a leech. Believing that, they've alienated nearly every group in the electorate except radical right wing Dixiecrats.

Good for you. As you get booted from government you'll be further programmed to blame any and everybody but your programmers and yourselves.

It doesn't matter if you just want free crap for you or someone else ... You still are not providing them a better life ... Or fixing any of the problems.

I am not the only producer at all ... And can help someone become a producer quicker than the government ... With less waste and without your help.
You and your kind are the leeches that suck the life and hope out of people ... The festering rot that destroys the human heart ... And have successfully hauled politics down to your level of filth and decay.
To be a Conservative is to not give a shit about your political parties and politics ... Because none of it solves much of anything ... That's why we don't like overgrown government.

Blaming anyone for anything is what people who need an excuse do ... And if you need an excuse ... Then you are fucking up.

It doesn't matter if you just want free crap for you or someone else ... You still are not providing them a better life ... Or fixing any of the problems.

I am not the only producer at all ... And can help someone become a producer quicker than the government ... With less waste and without your help.
You and your kind are the leeches that suck the life and hope out of people ... The festering rot that destroys the human heart ... And have successfully hauled politics down to your level of filth and decay.
To be a Conservative is to not give a shit about your political parties and politics ... Because none of it solves much of anything ... That's why we don't like overgrown government.

Blaming anyone for anything is what people who need an excuse do ... And if you need an excuse ... Then you are fucking up.

Nobody is in your way of helping people.

"To be a Conservative is to not give a shit about your political parties and politics ..."

The big lie.

"To be a Conservative is to not give a shit about your political parties and politics ..."

The big lie.

What is the lie ... And where did I suggest anyone was standing in my way or stopping me?

The big lie.

What is the lie ... And where did I suggest anyone was standing in my way or stopping me?

It's the chant that follows....

Fox News....
Fox News....
Fox News....
Fox News....

Monday is my day of reckoning. My latest chance to call my health insurer and ask them what the fuck is going on. Will they allow me to keep my policy for one year as Obama promised? Am I "grandfathered"?

At best, the inevitable will be prolonged. To keep myself and my family insured at current coverage will, under the ACA, cost an additional $800/month. Where will that money come from? I don't know and I sure as fuck can't afford it.

The big lie.

Conservatives are completely about their party and dogma. Consumed over it. Convinced that they, and only they, have the answer for everything. And everyone not them is their sworn enemy.

Monday is my day of reckoning. My latest chance to call my health insurer and ask them what the fuck is going on. Will they allow me to keep my policy for one year as Obama promised? Am I "grandfathered"?

At best, the inevitable will be prolonged. To keep myself and my family insured at current coverage will, under the ACA, cost an additional $800/month. Where will that money come from? I don't know and I sure as fuck can't afford it.

Well at least you don't know what will happen ... Others like me know what to expect.
I cover a third of my employees with what is considered a "Cadillac Plan" ... Mainly due to certain risks associated with their professions.
No matter how much the insurance company tacks onto the plan for added costs ... The Government will tack on an additional 40% in fines starting in 2018.

If you can't afford it, it will be subsidized. If you just don't want to give up anything to be personally responsible for your own health care costs, you may be out of luck.

I personally believe that your insurance company is trying to screw you and you owe it to yourself to look around.

If you can't afford it, it will be subsidized. If you just don't want to give up anything to be personally responsible for your own health care costs, you may be out of luck.

I personally believe that your insurance company is trying to screw you and you owe it to yourself to look around.

Or maybe like a carnival sideshow ...

Conservatives are completely about their party and dogma. Consumed over it. Convinced that they, and only they, have the answer for everything. And everyone not them is their sworn enemy.

Hell ... You don't know what a Conservative is ... You must be thinking about a Republican or maybe even a Tea Party member.
I don't want government to do a damn thing but handle the military , foreign concerns, interstate trade, and stabilized currency.
With the exception of providing us with a decent military (not so happy about how they use it all the time) ... The Government has failed in all the other concerns ... Not to mention their failures at all the stupid nanny state side projects they take on.

Last edited:

Well at least you don't know what will happen ... Others like me know what to expect.
I cover a third of my employees with what is considered a "Cadillac Plan" ... Mainly due to certain risks associated with their professions.
No matter how much the insurance company tacks onto the plan for added costs ... The Government will tack on an additional 40% in fines starting in 2018.

Fines for what?

Fines for what?

The plans they need and I provide are in excess of $10,200 per individual and $27,500 per family ... And indexed to inflation by 2018.
At their current rate ... Without any added costs ... They exceed the threshold that makes them applicable to the Excise Tax (fine) of an additional 40% as part of the ACA.
I will be fined for giving them better healthcare than the government can provide ... And better healthcare coverage than the rest of you are required to purchase.

Yeah PMZ ... The government is going to fine me for doing a better job than they do.

Fines for what?

Sphinctersyaswhat?

Forum List

Back