The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Nah, Conservatives say ... "Is he going to wait for the fire department, or get a bucket and help us out" ... But you wouldn't know that.

I've never met a conservative inclined to solve problems. They, as evidenced by their ACA actions, absolutely hate personal responsibility, and would say, in our hypothetical situation, it's not my house, let it burn.

Says the retard who claims he was a conservative till after he retired.

It's very revealing that Brownie throws mentally handicapped people under the bus by referring to everyone smarter than he, as a "retard".

I guess that that's the only way for him to feel adequate, given his handicaps.

The scary part is that Liberals think yelling "Fire" is more effective than calmly saying ... "I'll get the hose ... You turn the water on".
Liberals just stand there screaming "fire" watching the house burn trying to get elected as Fire Chief ... Or even worse, try to put it out by dumping money on it.

Conservatives just stand there saying that we can't afford putting fires out anymore.

That's because ignorant Dumbocrats like you create 436 fires for every one fire conservatives put out on your behalf. Do the math...

Oh wait - never mind. I forgot your a high school drop out and a parasite incapable of doing anything on his own. Have someone do the math for you [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]!

You are truly magnificently ignorant. Not garden variety at all. Guiness Book of Records class ignorant.

I can't tell you how powerful you are as a poster boy for the radical right. I think as powerful a portrayal as the underwear bomber was for the Taliban.

Perhaps, in fact, that is you.

You have never met a Conservative inclined on solving problems ... Because you have never been anywhere near a solution to a problem that works.
If Liberals were any good at solving problems ... They wouldn't be trying to solve the same problems they have been trying to act like they are solving for decades.
Conservatives don't show up on your radar because we don't require assistance from you or the government ... We don't have to pass a piece of legislation and send money to Washington to help the person next door.

All of the conservatives that I know want to help one person. Themselves. The only reason you've been taught the act that you recite in your post is that you know that you are required to pay your share of government solutions and you'd rather spend that money helping yourself rather than others.

So spare us the crocodile tears.

Another confession?

Here's an example, right here.

I've never met a conservative inclined to solve problems. They, as evidenced by their ACA actions, absolutely hate personal responsibility, and would say, in our hypothetical situation, it's not my house, let it burn.

It's very revealing that Brownie throws mentally handicapped people under the bus by referring to everyone smarter than he, as a "retard".

You threw yourself under the bus, my only handicap was having an above average memory of your long list of bull shit lies.

All of the conservatives that I know want to help one person. Themselves. The only reason you've been taught the act that you recite in your post is that you know that you are required to pay your share of government solutions and you'd rather spend that money helping yourself rather than others.

Another confession?

You appear to be "confused."

You claim you were a conservative, thus when you subsequently claim that all of the conservatives you've known only wanted to help one person, themselves, that means you are professing that you yourself only wanted to help one person, yourself right up to the point you decided to switch to anti-conservative. Thus, you are a hypocrite at best and at worst you are lying hypocrite piece of shit libtard. Many people call this sort of confession of yours, projection.

I've known people of both the left and right who are self-centered jerks like you. I don't think left/right means self-centered. For example, I've known plenty of conservative priests who did not have a self-centered bone in their body, and I could say the same for some progressives. But not you. You are nothing but an authoritarian of the far left. A libtard jerk.

Last edited:

You threw yourself under the bus, my only handicap was having an above average memory of your long list of bull shit lies.

You use the word "retard" in almost every post. I can imagine the reaction to that from millions of parents who love and care for their mentally handicapped children.

Just that fact alone demonstrates that you are a prototypical conservative as I've portrayed them.

Another confession?

You appear to be "confused."

You claim you were a conservative, thus when you subsequently claim that all of the conservatives you've known only wanted to help one person, themselves, that means you are professing that you yourself only wanted to help one person, yourself right up to the point you decided to switch to anti-conservative. Thus, you are a hypocrite at best and at worst you are lying hypocrite piece of shit libtard. Many people call this sort of confession of yours, projection.

I've known people of both the left and right who are self-centered jerks like you. I don't think left/right means self-centered. For example, I've known plenty of conservative priests who did not have a self-centered bone in their body, and I could say the same for some progressives. But not you. You are nothing but an authoritarian of the far left. A libtard jerk.

I did my share of dumb things when I was young. I was taught though, to expect to fail, but never pass up the opportunity to learn from it.

That would appear to be where you went wrong.

You are the one crying peanut ... Crying for help from a government that has failed you.
I pay my share ... And the find ways to actually help people with what the government doesn't waste doing nothing.
That certainly doesn't make me sad ... It is rewarding ... And often results in more income.

Go Figure!

You are the one crying peanut ... Crying for help from a government that has failed you.
I pay my share ... And the find ways to actually help people with what the government doesn't waste doing nothing.
That certainly doesn't make me sad ... It is rewarding ... And often results in more income.

Go Figure!

"I pay my share ... And the find ways to actually help people with what the government doesn't waste doing nothing."

You make it sound like you actually believe that this is different than what most people do.

If all of the volunteering that we are famous for was sufficient, there'd be no need for additional government help. It's not even close.

"It is rewarding"

To me, it is rewarding both to do volunteer work and to share my monetary good fortune with others. I'm not hung up on the route that it takes to do that good.

You use the word "retard" in almost every post. I can imagine the reaction to that from millions of parents who love and care for their mentally handicapped children.

Just that fact alone demonstrates that you are a prototypical conservative as I've portrayed them.

What a dumb ass you are. I don't call all mentally handicapped people retards, you ignorant piece of shit. You are retarded because of your political point of views, not because of your mental handicaps.

You have never met a Conservative inclined on solving problems ... Because you have never been anywhere near a solution to a problem that works.
If Liberals were any good at solving problems ... They wouldn't be trying to solve the same problems they have been trying to act like they are solving for decades.
Conservatives don't show up on your radar because we don't require assistance from you or the government ... We don't have to pass a piece of legislation and send money to Washington to help the person next door.

Conservatives don't solve problems at the federal level. The Constitution was not set up to make congress a "problem solving" body. It was to focus on managing certain aspects of a united group of independent states and the states were to solve their own problems.

One of the problems we should fix is the way Civics is taught in High School.

"The Constitution was not set up to make congress a "problem solving" body."

The American Constitution creates the strong Union that Federalist thought, correctly, would make us a world power.

Perhaps what confused you was the true statement, the Republican Party was not set up to be a "problem solving" body.

True.....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do live on Mt. Sinai....?

Like you have clue as to what the truth is.

Oh, you do....as told you by your masters.

You were taught...to expect to fail?

Seriously.

You weren't?

People afraid of failure never do anything. Perhaps that explains why you shelter yourself in a do nothing political tribe. No mistakes possible when no action is taken.

Whoever taught you that forgot the corollary that says that often the biggest mistake is doing nothing at all.

What a dumb ass you are. I don't call all mentally handicapped people retards, you ignorant piece of shit. You are retarded because of your political point of views, not because of your mental handicaps.

And you are a typical conservative thug because you treat handicapped people like shit.

Calling anyone a retard is like calling anyone a ******. Or a wop. Of course, you probably do that too.

Last edited:
Conservatives don't solve problems at the federal level. The Constitution was not set up to make congress a "problem solving" body. It was to focus on managing certain aspects of a united group of independent states and the states were to solve their own problems.

One of the problems we should fix is the way Civics is taught in High School.

The American Constitution creates the strong Union that Federalist thought, correctly, would make us a world power.

Perhaps what confused you was the true statement, the Republican Party was not set up to be a "problem solving" body.

I can defend my opinions. You can only repeat yours. That's because Fix News never reports "why".

Obamacare Site For Congressional Staffers Crashes
Katie Pavlich | Dec 05, 2013
1.png

I can defend my opinions. You can only repeat yours. That's because Fix News never reports "why".

Yep,

We know how that works.....

"You're wrong because (I think) you listen to Fox News. You don't have an open mind because (I think) you listen to Fox News. You are a goostepper because (I think you listen to Fox News....Fox News....Fox News....Fox News...Fox Nnnnnneeeeeeeewwwwwwsssss."

Why don't you post one of your "opinions" over in the CDZ and we'll see how well you can defend it.

You were taught...to expect to fail?

Seriously.

You weren't?

People afraid of failure never do anything. Perhaps that explains why you shelter yourself in a do nothing political tribe. No mistakes possible when no action is taken.

Whoever taught you that forgot the corollary that says that often the biggest mistake is doing nothing at all.

No asswipe...

We were taught to learn from our failures.

Not to expect to fail.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Somebody screwed you.

Forum List

Back