The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

If you see a house burning, you only need one word, "fire".

I realize that you are worried that your opinion security blanket might go away and you'll get stuck having to think for yourself and form your own opinions.

Scary, like all of the monsters in the conservative closet.

Confront those fears. You may be more capable of thinking than you realize.

The scary part is that Liberals think yelling "Fire" is more effective than calmly saying ... "I'll get the hose ... You turn the water on".
Liberals just stand there screaming "fire" watching the house burn trying to get elected as Fire Chief ... Or even worse, try to put it out by dumping money on it.

Conservatives just stand there saying that we can't afford putting fires out anymore.

Typical PMS response to facts....don't address them.

Just drone on about Fox News...

Fox News....
Fox News....
Fox News....
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

You need to expand your vocabulary beyond 50 words.

I realize that you are worried that your opinion security blanket might go away and you'll get stuck having to think for yourself and form your own opinions.

Great story....why call 911 ?

I'm worried ? Not at all. Obama and Sebelius are doing our task for us. Obama's approval numbers are in the tank. The Economist is going out of business ? Opinions ? You think this is about opinions ?

What is scary is that people like you are allowed to breed.

With every post I put up I confront people like you who have no interest in anything but making sure you bend your perceptions to whatever universe your reality resides in.

Every post the you put out is perfectly predictable having come over the air from Republican headquarters through Fox. You haven't had an original idea, or a cogent thought even, ever, here.

Do more nothing. Avoid responsibility. Make more money regardless of the cost to others. If you're wealthy enough you are protected from problems so the cost in happiness is worth it.

Perfectly predictable posting.

I'm worried ? Not at all. Obama and Sebelius are doing our task for us. Obama's approval numbers are in the tank. The Economist is going out of business ? Opinions ? You think this is about opinions ?

With every post I put up I confront people like you who have no interest in anything but making sure you bend your perceptions to whatever universe your reality resides in.

Every post the you put out is perfectly predictable having come over the air from Republican headquarters through Fox. You haven't had an original idea, or a cogent thought even, ever, here.

Do more nothing. Avoid responsibility. Make more money regardless of the cost to others. If you're wealthy enough you are protected from problems so the cost in happiness is worth it.

You need to expand your vocabulary. 50 words is a good start. Try to get there.

It's overkill, when conservatives only understand 25.

Conservatives just stand there saying that we can't afford putting fires out anymore.

Nah, Conservatives say ... "Is he going to wait for the fire department, or get a bucket and help us out" ... But you wouldn't know that.

Nah, Conservatives say ... "Is he going to wait for the fire department, or get a bucket and help us out" ... But you wouldn't know that.

I've never met a conservative inclined to solve problems. They, as evidenced by their ACA actions, absolutely hate personal responsibility, and would say, in our hypothetical situation, it's not my house, let it burn.

It's overkill, when conservatives only understand 25.

Thanks for explaining your very limited capacity.

I've never met a conservative inclined to solve problems. They, as evidenced by their ACA actions, absolutely hate personal responsibility, and would say, in our hypothetical situation, it's not my house, let it burn.

You have never met a Conservative inclined on solving problems ... Because you have never been anywhere near a solution to a problem that works.
If Liberals were any good at solving problems ... They wouldn't be trying to solve the same problems they have been trying to act like they are solving for decades.
Conservatives don't show up on your radar because we don't require assistance from you or the government ... We don't have to pass a piece of legislation and send money to Washington to help the person next door.

You have never met a Conservative inclined on solving problems ... Because you have never been anywhere near a solution to a problem that works.
If Liberals were any good at solving problems ... They wouldn't be trying to solve the same problems they have been trying to act like they are solving for decades.
Conservatives don't show up on your radar because we don't require assistance from you or the government ... We don't have to pass a piece of legislation and send money to Washington to help the person next door.

Conservatives don't solve problems at the federal level. The Constitution was not set up to make congress a "problem solving" body. It was to focus on managing certain aspects of a united group of independent states and the states were to solve their own problems.

One of the problems we should fix is the way Civics is taught in High School.

The Bill doesn't even have the software in place on how much to pay the insurance companies.
So what do they do? They just let the insurance companies be on the "honor system" as to what they're charging. :cuckoo:

This is the model on how to run 1/5-1/6 of the GDP.

Imagine the private sector running their business like this.

Says the retard who claims he was a conservative till after he retired.

The scary part is that Liberals think yelling "Fire" is more effective than calmly saying ... "I'll get the hose ... You turn the water on".
Liberals just stand there screaming "fire" watching the house burn trying to get elected as Fire Chief ... Or even worse, try to put it out by dumping money on it.

That's because ignorant Dumbocrats like you create 436 fires for every one fire conservatives put out on your behalf. Do the math...

Oh wait - never mind. I forgot your a high school drop out and a parasite incapable of doing anything on his own. Have someone do the math for you [MENTION=43872]PMZ[/MENTION]!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oops! Like every Dumbocrat, he forgot which lie he's told and it came back around to bite him!

All of the conservatives that I know want to help one person. Themselves. The only reason you've been taught the act that you recite in your post is that you know that you are required to pay your share of government solutions and you'd rather spend that money helping yourself rather than others.

So spare us the crocodile tears.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Oops! Like every Dumbocrat, he forgot which lie he's told and it came back around to bite him!
Just love catching the hippocrats in stupid lies, or maybe he was confessing to some crime.

All of the conservatives that I know want to help one person. Themselves. The only reason you've been taught the act that you recite in your post is that you know that you are required to pay your share of government solutions and you'd rather spend that money helping yourself rather than others.

So spare us the crocodile tears.

Another confession?

Conservatives don't solve problems at the federal level. The Constitution was not set up to make congress a "problem solving" body. It was to focus on managing certain aspects of a united group of independent states and the states were to solve their own problems.

One of the problems we should fix is the way Civics is taught in High School.

"The Constitution was not set up to make congress a "problem solving" body."

The American Constitution creates the strong Union that Federalist thought, correctly, would make us a world power.

Perhaps what confused you was the true statement, the Republican Party was not set up to be a "problem solving" body.

The Bill doesn't even have the software in place on how much to pay the insurance companies.
So what do they do? They just let the insurance companies be on the "honor system" as to what they're charging. :cuckoo:

This is the model on how to run 1/5-1/6 of the GDP.

Imagine the private sector running their business like this.

This is a bizarre statement. You thought that government should and would tell the private insurance companies how much to charge for their products?

BTW, I agree that there is no "honor system" in business. It's all make more money regardless of the cost to others.

Forum List

Back