The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

Fines for what?

The plans they need and I provide are in excess of $10,200 per individual and $27,500 per family ... And indexed to inflation by 2018.
At their current rate ... Without any added costs ... They exceed the threshold that makes them applicable to the Excise Tax (fine) of an additional 40% as part of the ACA.
I will be fined for giving them better healthcare than the government can provide ... And better healthcare coverage than the rest of you are required to purchase.

Yeah PMZ ... The government is going to fine me for doing a better job than they do.

Clearly you've been hoarding our money and now our health care. Time for you to be punished.

Fines for what?

The plans they need and I provide are in excess of $10,200 per individual and $27,500 per family ... And indexed to inflation by 2018.
At their current rate ... Without any added costs ... They exceed the threshold that makes them applicable to the Excise Tax (fine) of an additional 40% as part of the ACA.
I will be fined for giving them better healthcare than the government can provide ... And better healthcare coverage than the rest of you are required to purchase.

Yeah PMZ ... The government is going to fine me for doing a better job than they do.

Yet conservatives believe that we don't have a problem with health care costs.

Clearly you've been hoarding our money and now our health care. Time for you to be punished.

I don't have 50 employees ... So when I keep them covered ... I don't have to worry about the fine I wouldn't have to pay for dropping them.

That is insurance we are talking about ... Not healthcare costs.
You don't even know what a Conservative is ... How the hell would you know what they have a problem with?

Last edited:

That is insurance we are talking about ... Not healthcare costs ... And who gives a rat's ass what Republicans say anyways?

So you think that there's no relationship between what America spends in health care insurance and the cost of health care?

That's quite an indictment of the insurance business.

So you think that there's no relationship between what America spends in health care insurance and the cost of health care?

Are you saying that I should provide them with less than what they need ... Because it is more than what the government provides ... Is a good idea?
Do you think that when I pay more money for their coverage ... That it isn't because there is a greater chance they will need to use it?

Since you are as dumb as a box of rocks ... I will use a simple example to help you understand.
Smokers pay more for insurance because they smoke ... Not because of the overall cost of healthcare.

Last edited:

Are you saying that I should provide them with less than what they need ... Because it is more than what the government provides ... Is a good idea?
Do you think that when I pay more money for their coverage ... That it isn't because there is a greater chance they will need to use it?

Since you are as dumb as a box of rocks ... I will use a simple example to help you understand.
Smokers pay more for insurance because they smoke ... Not because of the overall cost of healthcare.

Smokers pay more because they require more health care.

Smokers pay more because they require more health care.

That is what I said ... They often require more healthcare because they smoke.
That is why they pay more for insurance.

Last edited:

That is insurance we are talking about ... Not healthcare costs ... And who gives a rat's ass what Republicans say anyways?

Kind of cool how you edited BlackSands post there.

Don't think that's possible.

I did that ... Not PMZ's fault.

So there is a relationship between the cost of health care for a given population and the cost of health care insurance for that population.

Smokers cost more so they pay more ... Other than that I don't know what you are trying to say.
If you would like to suggest that SUV drivers pay more than Prius drivers at the gas station ... Because the price of gas is so high ... Then I would guess you are just as high.

I did that ... Not PMZ's fault.

My mistake.

Well I was going by what PMZ usually thinks a Conservative is ... Then thought I should clarify the difference.
Which is why I struck the other comment ... And added the comment about how PMZ doesn't know what a Conservative is.

My Bad ... Got in a Hurry ... Jumping through hoops ... My apologies to you.

My mistake.

Well I was going by what PMZ usually thinks a Conservative is ... Then thought I should clarify the difference.
Which is why I struck the other comment ... And added the comment about how PMZ doesn't know what a Conservative is.

My apologies to PMZ.

Thanks. My impression really is that the system only allows you to edit your own posts.

My apologies to PMZ.

Thanks. My impression really is that the system only allows you to edit your own posts.

Well, let's all do a group hug and get back to bashing each other over politics.

Fines for what?

Please support that claim. A specific statement to this effect....not a statement where you draw you conclusions from.

Forum List

Back