The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

The plans they need and I provide are in excess of $10,200 per individual and $27,500 per family ... And indexed to inflation by 2018.
At their current rate ... Without any added costs ... They exceed the threshold that makes them applicable to the Excise Tax (fine) of an additional 40% as part of the ACA.
I will be fined for giving them better healthcare than the government can provide ... And better healthcare coverage than the rest of you are required to purchase.

Yeah PMZ ... The government is going to fine me for doing a better job than they do.

Yet conservatives believe that we don't have a problem with health care costs.

Please support that claim. A specific statement to this effect....not a statement where you draw you conclusions from.

Why else would anyone think that doing nothing is even an option?

Yet conservatives believe that we don't have a problem with health care costs.

Please support that claim. A specific statement to this effect....not a statement where you draw you conclusions from.

There is no doing nothing. Such a claim is bullshyt. The normal market functions as it does and if there is anything to do.....it would be to get the government out of it.

And I know you meant to include those examples....but forgot.

There is no doing nothing. Such a claim is bullshyt. The normal market functions as it does and if there is anything to do.....it would be to get the government out of it.

You live on the assumption that make more money regardless of the cost to others is some kind of magic potion that automatically allocates resources to the best use. There might be a shade of truth to that if you only consider the lavishly wealthy 20% of US residents that have 85% of the country's wealth. That’s the group that Romney wanted to be President for.

ACA addresses the other 80% of us that business loves to use to create wealth, but ignorantly chooses to keep poor. I remember the days when they were employed and paid enough to consume and that created wealth for everyone.

ACA addresses this need because capitalism failed to.

You live on the assumption that make more money regardless of the cost to others is some kind of magic potion that automatically allocates resources to the best use. There might be a shade of truth to that if you only consider the lavishly wealthy 20% of US residents that have 85% of the country's wealth. That’s the group that Romney wanted to be President for.

ACA addresses the other 80% of us that business loves to use to create wealth, but ignorantly chooses to keep poor. I remember the days when they were employed and paid enough to consume and that created wealth for everyone.

Capitalism failed to destroy itself by providing the American Dream, for free, to anyone and everyone who does not want to do even an ounce of work? ROFL what a retard.

Last edited:

Capitalism failed to destroy itself by providing the American Dream, for free, to anyone and everyone who does not want to do even an ounce of work? ROFL what a retard.

Ahhh, the retarded guy is back again.

Who taught you that most people don't want to work? That must be a Texas thing because where I live those are pretty small numbers.

I got a call today from a woman who is living with her spouse, she has 4 kids..the only income is out of state unemployment, so neither adult is working..

And she wanted to know if she was eligible for state-paid daycare.

Doh!

I got a call today from a woman who is living with her spouse, she has 4 kids..the only income is out of state unemployment, so neither adult is working..

Doh!

Was she?

I assume not. Seems then like the system is doing what it should be.

Last edited:

Doh!

and then our "bleeding heart" leftards are amazed why we call those welfare queens LAZY :lol:

Doh!

and then our "bleeding heart" leftards are amazed why we call those welfare queens LAZY :lol:

Not really. What I object to is you calling everyone who doesn't agree with you "lazy" or "bleeding heart" leotards.

Doh!

Was she?

Was she what ???

Your posts get more weird with time.

Who taught you that most people don't want to work? That must be a Texas thing because where I live those are pretty small numbers.

Everyone that wants to work, is working in Texas. Everyone that wants the American Dream and is willing to work for it, achieves it in Texas. The only people that don't work and / or don't achieve the American Dream in Texas are lazy ass jerks like you.

Doh!

ROFL... I'm out of work can I have some state paid daycare, PMZ voice on, "hell yeah you can those son-of a bitch republicans will suffer for their mistake of not giving you a job!" The gall of a person who is not working, did not even work in that state, and staying at some place in that state and asking for in-state paid daycare is only surpassed by the gall of the jerk who says why not it's not my money.

Doh!

Was she?

Was she what ???

Your posts get more weird with time.

You seem to have trouble tracking from one sentence to the next.

Was she ELIGIBLE?

Everyone that wants to work, is working in Texas. Everyone that wants the American Dream and is willing to work for it, achieves it in Texas. The only people that don't work and / or don't achieve the American Dream in Texas are lazy ass jerks like you.

Apparently only 93.7% of Texans want to work.

Doh!

ROFL... I'm out of work can I have some state paid daycare, PMZ voice on, "hell yeah you can those son-of a bitch republicans will suffer for their mistake of not giving you a job!" The gall of a person who is not working, did not even work in that state, and staying at some place in that state and asking for in-state paid daycare is only surpassed by the gall of the jerk who says why not it's not my money.

In what ever state that koshergrl was reporting from it was against the law. That's the responsibility of government. Are you saying that it Texas people aren't allowed to ask questions about the law? Or Evolution? Or homosexuality? Or about anything beyond conservative dogma?

Some folks who are unemployed are only very briefly unemployed. But you wouldn't know about such things.

Some folks who are unemployed are only very briefly unemployed. But you wouldn't know about such things.

I've never been unemployed.

I've never been unemployed.

If someone like you can remain gainfully employed, it speaks volumes about the people that choose to stay unemployed, then claim disability, and essentially retire on the backs of the taxpayer at a very young age by making up BS claims that they can't work for this or that reason, doesn't it?

Forum List

Back