The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

I enjoy bitch slapping punks like you just for kicks kid....I am sorry that you are fighting the issues from your childhood that you are....but not everyone was abused by those closest to them...again...I am sorry that you had to go through that.

I enjoy bitch slapping punks like you just for kicks kid....I am sorry that you are fighting the issues from your childhood that you are....but not everyone was abused by those closest to them...again...I am sorry that you had to go through that.

The poster grandfather for conservatism.

You can get help for what you are feeling kid...there are professionals...

There's no hope for the likes of PMZ.

Gramps, it's time for you to go back to your "meetings" again. They helped last time.

There's no hope for the likes of PMZ.

After seeing '12Years a Slave', I was thinking. Even after 150 years, the American experience with slavery still has impacts on our society.

A significant portion of blacks still feel and act like slaves. Angry. Bitter. Uninspired.

And a significant portion of dixiecrats still feel and act like slave owners. Privileged. Entitled to the work of others. Viewing others as property.

Interesting, no?

I am still laughing at the idiots who like OsamboCare.

Are you one of the ones who has to take personal responsibility for his own health care costs now; or one that will no longer have to pay the bills for others; or a minimum wage earner that now won't have to go to the most expensive, least effective venue, the emergency room; or one who has a new tool for comparison shopping; or one who will get inhanced coverage from your employer.

Social Security--Medicare--Medicade--Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac--the US Post office are all considered bankrupt in this country--and the Federal Government just took over medical insurance.

You Voted for it, You got it.

Forum List

Back