The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

We have to be more thoughtful and deliberate in both if those arenas or risk losing America to corporate interests.

You can say that again. Except, this time, actually think about it, especially with regard to ACA and the policies you've been advocating. Is Congress 'reining in' the insurance industry? Or is it the other way around? Google Liz Fowler. Look into who really wrote ACA and what their aims are. Seriously, do some reading.

It sounds like you wouldn't have involved the health care insurance industry in improving the health care insurance system.

I certainly would choose what was done.

We have to be more thoughtful and deliberate in both if those arenas or risk losing America to corporate interests.

You can say that again. Except, this time, actually think about it, especially with regard to ACA and the policies you've been advocating. Is Congress 'reining in' the insurance industry? Or is it the other way around? Google Liz Fowler. Look into who really wrote ACA and what their aims are. Seriously, do some reading.

It sounds like you wouldn't have involved the health care insurance industry in improving the health care insurance system.

Then you need to get down off your soapbox about government catering to corporate interests.

My solution would have been to extend Medicare to those who wanted it and charge them for this year's coverage as well as retirement coverage. When you consider the resistance that the minor changes of ACA brought out from Republicans, I accept the judgement of the pundits who concluded that bigger changes were not possible in the here and now.

This excuse is null and void. No Republicans voted for ACA. There was exactly no reason to worry about any of their 'resistance'. The Democrats in Congress passed the "reform" they wanted to pass. The refused to pass single-payer, 'Medicare for all', and the 'public option' because the insurance lobby complained. Period.

Then you need to get down off your soapbox about government catering to corporate interests.

I've always been for collaboration in everything. Government and business aren't in competition. When we were strong it was because the two things did support each other. At the moment, IMO, government is doing well and business badly. No question that will change at some point.

The health insurance industry has nothing but opportunity ahead to do well for we, the people. We'll see if they live up to people's expectations. Not a good start for them but it's only the top of the 1st.

I've always been for collaboration in everything. Government and business aren't in competition. When we were strong it was because the two things did support each other. At the moment, IMO, government is doing well and business badly. No question that will change at some point.

The health insurance industry has nothing but opportunity ahead to do well for we, the people. We'll see if they live up to people's expectations. Not a good start for them but it's only the top of the 1st.

I'm sorry. This kind naivete is just sad.

I wouldn't. I am not a corporatist and it is not the job of government to 'partner' with business.

My solution would have been to extend Medicare to those who wanted it and charge them for this year's coverage as well as retirement coverage. When you consider the resistance that the minor changes of ACA brought out from Republicans, I accept the judgement of the pundits who concluded that bigger changes were not possible in the here and now.

This excuse is null and void. No Republicans voted for ACA. There was exactly no reason to worry about any of their 'resistance'. The Democrats in Congress passed the "reform" they wanted to pass. The refused to pass single-payer, 'Medicare for all', and the 'public option' because the insurance lobby complained. Period.

I think that you need to brush up on politics. There is never a surprise vote in Congress. Proposals that won't pass don't get proposed.

The real work is not done in public but behind closed doors.

When collaboration becomes naive, things grind to a halt. Best example is our current Congress.

That's why we have some firing to do. To show that collaboration is expected.

I think that you need to brush up on politics. There is never a surprise vote in Congress. Proposals that won't pass don't get proposed.

What exactly do I need to 'brush up' on? If no Republicans voted for ACA, how in the world can you blame them for it??? Democrats colluded with insurance lobbyists (did you google Liz Fowler yet?) to write a law beneficial to their interests. Then they voted on it. It's absurd in the extreme to blame anyone else for their misdeeds.

When collaboration becomes naive, things grind to a halt. Best example is our current Congress.

We need to fire the sunsabitches selling us out in the name of 'collaboration'.

Sounds like "power to the minority". That's not democracy. If you took that to heart your minority might have a seat at the table some day.

Sounds like "power to the minority". That's not democracy. If you took that to heart your minority might have a seat at the table some day.

Nope.. silly dodge. What I said has nothing to do with that. We're talking about government collusion with wealthy business interests. You're supporting it. Poorly.

Nope.. silly dodge. What I said has nothing to do with that. We're talking about government collusion with wealthy business interests. You're supporting it. Poorly.

Is that the difference between conservatives, Libertarians and liberals?

Conservatives think that everyone in government is incompetent, while everyone in business is perfect.

Libertarians (apparently), that everyone is incompetent.

Liberals, that competence is normally distributed across all populations and has no correlation with whom you are employed.

What's the difference between collusion and collaboration?

Yes, me and a friend was talking today, and we said that there should have been an insurance card or cards issued to three groups of citizens under Medicare as a single payer plan for the workers, the poor and needy along with a plan for the seniors. We could take that card and go anywhere we wanted to the lot of us, and it would be good for services in the health care industry with out being discriminated against at all. If having trouble with a tooth it would get the job done, or if having trouble with your heart it would get the job done. What ever taxes in the amount needed, could be taken out of a workers check each week to pay for most of this. It should show up on the pay stub for all workers who have this card. Example: HCS (Health care services) could have been the code on the stub for it, and it could have been around say $10.00 a week or what ever is figured to be taken out that to be calculated for the plan for workers. People who don't work or are in poverty because they don't work could have a different card issued to them under a different plan for that. Also seniors could have a card suitable for their needs under a plan for them that is identifiable for them also. Three plans parts A, B, and C, and three cards issued for the three groups involved. Then a task force created to battle any fraud, over charging and such would also be established. Game Over! The middle man gone, and direct payments would go to the ones who deserve to be paid the most, the (Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and senior services). I also agree that this tax would be applied to all who work, including the young who work, even if they don't need it right now, because there will come a time when they will need it in the future, and the same will be done for them by the next generation.

The Dumbocrats had FULL control of the House, the Senate, and the White House stupid.

Like your party, all you do is make excuses for the failures of the policies your dumb ass supports.

Still more evidence of my claims of what defines conservatives.

I'm for business restoring a fully functional economy. That’s the only way to allow us to pay the bills that Bush couldn't. Or chose not to because of his rewards to friends and family, the wealth redistribution tax cuts.

Retard. It's not against the law to work in this country. WTF is wrong with you?

It's problematic to work when unemployment is high. That's why business is avoiding growth. Hanging on to record profits to be divided up among those who did nothing to create them, shareholders and executives, instead of compensation to those that did, workers and customers.

The conservative business model as merely an engine of great wealth for the few is inarguably dysfunctional. It will take us down unless we disempower it at the polls and in the marketplace.

So the business owners who built the companies, put in the most hours, and took ALL of the risk in PMS's mind "did nothing to create the profits".

Spoken like a true fuck'n asshole communist parasite. It's no wonder PMS is a miserable piece of shit who spent her life in poverty...:eusa_whistle:

Yes, me and a friend was talking today, and we said that there should have been an insurance card or cards issued to three groups of citizens under Medicare as a single payer plan for the workers, the poor and needy along with a plan for the seniors. We could take that card and go anywhere we wanted to the lot of us, and it would be good for services in the health care industry with out being discriminated against at all. If having trouble with a tooth it would get the job done, or if having trouble with your heart it would get the job done. What ever taxes in the amount needed, could be taken out of a workers check each week to pay for most of this. It should show up on the pay stub for all workers who have this card. Example: HCS (Health care services) could have been the code on the stub for it, and it could have been around say $10.00 a week or what ever is figured to be taken out that to be calculated for the plan for workers. People who don't work or are in poverty because they don't work could have a different card issued to them under a different plan for that. Also seniors could have a card suitable for their needs under a plan for them that is identifiable for them also. Three plans parts A, B, and C, and three cards issued for the three groups involved. Then a task force created to battle any fraud, over charging and such would also be established. Game Over! The middle man gone, and direct payments would go to the ones who deserve to be paid the most, the (Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and senior services). I also agree that this tax would be applied to all who work, including the young who work, even if they don't need it right now, because there will come a time when they will need it in the future, and the same will be done for them by the next generation.

In other words [MENTION=34109]beagle9[/MENTION], America should literally take the U.S. Constitution out of the protective casing that houses it and have people literally piss all over it. All because you (an idiot who can't even construct basic sentences properly) and a few of your trailer-park pals created a "solution" to a problem which has never existed. Got it... :cuckoo:

Hey asshat - the U.S. government has no authority to create a single player system. They have no authority to take choice away from me. They have no authority to replace the free market with centralized planning communism.

But hey, don't let a little thing like the highest law in the land get in the way of you and your friends playing U.S. Senator for a day. Now why don't you give us one of your 423 word incoherent run-on sentences again - void of all basic & proper punctuation? :lmao:

Obamacare will derail the economy that is already on life support

-Geaux

EPS.jpg

GDPjpg.jpg

What's the difference between collusion and collaboration?

The difference is - we (as FREE men in the United States) have the FREEDOM not to "collaborate" with your communist, parasitic ass.

The fact that you and your Dumbocrats have to force people to "collaborate" with you proves what a bunch of miserable failures you people are.

stickerliberalism.jpg

Forum List

Back