The glaring evidence that Obamacare is a catastrophic FAILURE continues to mount

ROFL look at the alcoholic retard puke on himself, you need to get back on you meds your bipolar issues are acting up again.

Gotta love it when the libtards in a single sentence manage to take credit for something and also lay blame for the same damn thing. The stoppage of the increase in spending was due to the Tea Party movement in the republican house, funny how you try to take credit for at the same time you blame the republicans for it.

Make up you mind retard, are you for or against limiting the spending in DC?

Still more evidence of my claims of what defines conservatives.

I'm for business restoring a fully functional economy. That’s the only way to allow us to pay the bills that Bush couldn't. Or chose not to because of his rewards to friends and family, the wealth redistribution tax cuts.

Retard. It's not against the law to work in this country. WTF is wrong with you?

But it's against his own beliefs to work in this country because he's such a lazy parasite...

It's problematic to work when unemployment is high.

PMS continues to display his extraordinary ignorance for the world. If you're unemployed and there are no jobs to be found, that is the perfect opportunity to go into business for yourself. You have no excuses at that moment because you're not taking any risk by quitting a job.

But, assholes like you refuse to do your civic duty (by your own dumb "logic") and provide jobs for your fellow citizens. Instead, you sit on your lazy ass complaining about people who do create and provide jobs. Kind of like the idiot who couldn't make his high school football team screaming from the stands about the performance of NFL players... :eusa_doh:

At the moment, IMO, government is doing well and business badly...

:lmao:

Proof positive that PMS maintains willfully ignorant, uninformed opinions!

Government is doing "well"? We're $17 trillion in debt. I need not provide one more single shred of evidence to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the federal government is a bunch of inept, unqualified, bumbling buffoons.

If PMS were prevented from lying right now - you'd find that he believes "government is doing well" simply because Barack Obama is a radical marxist who has redistributed someone else's wealth into PMS's greedy, lazy hands.

Yes, me and a friend was talking today, and we said that there should have been an insurance card or cards issued to three groups of citizens under Medicare as a single payer plan...

The Dumbocrats only suggestion for everything:

constitution-burning1.jpeg

You can say that again. Except, this time, actually think about it, especially with regard to ACA and the policies you've been advocating. Is Congress 'reining in' the insurance industry? Or is it the other way around? Google Liz Fowler. Look into who really wrote ACA and what their aims are. Seriously, do some reading.

My solution would have been to extend Medicare to those who wanted it and charge them for this year's coverage as well as retirement coverage. When you consider the resistance that the minor changes of ACA brought out from Republicans, I accept the judgement of the pundits who concluded that bigger changes were not possible in the here and now.

This excuse is null and void. No Republicans voted for ACA. There was exactly no reason to worry about any of their 'resistance'. The Democrats in Congress passed the "reform" they wanted to pass. The refused to pass single-payer, 'Medicare for all', and the 'public option' because the insurance lobby complained. Period.

The people would certainly not have tolerated medicare for all, especially since it's failed for those who already have it. Americans don't want single payer because they already know how it has worked out in Europe.

Nope.. silly dodge. What I said has nothing to do with that. We're talking about government collusion with wealthy business interests. You're supporting it. Poorly.

What's the difference between collusion and collaboration?

The difference is - we (as FREE men in the United States) have the FREEDOM not to "collaborate" with your communist, parasitic ass.

The fact that you and your Dumbocrats have to force people to "collaborate" with you proves what a bunch of miserable failures you people are.

stickerliberalism.jpg

You claim to have run a business. You are clearly one of the least capable people on the planet.

Ergo, anyone can run a business.

My solution would have been to extend Medicare to those who wanted it and charge them for this year's coverage as well as retirement coverage. When you consider the resistance that the minor changes of ACA brought out from Republicans, I accept the judgement of the pundits who concluded that bigger changes were not possible in the here and now.

This excuse is null and void. No Republicans voted for ACA. There was exactly no reason to worry about any of their 'resistance'. The Democrats in Congress passed the "reform" they wanted to pass. The refused to pass single-payer, 'Medicare for all', and the 'public option' because the insurance lobby complained. Period.

The people would certainly not have tolerated medicare for all, especially since it's failed for those who already have it. Americans don't want single payer because they already know how it has worked out in Europe.

Never met anyone on Medicare who wasn't very pleased with it.

European health care is half the cost of ours and significantly more effective.

The question is why don't American conservatives feel any inclination to tell the truth? I've never run into any group that lies with more ease.

Retard. It's not against the law to work in this country. WTF is wrong with you?

It's problematic to work when unemployment is high. That's why business is avoiding growth. Hanging on to record profits to be divided up among those who did nothing to create them, shareholders and executives, instead of compensation to those that did, workers and customers.

The conservative business model as merely an engine of great wealth for the few is inarguably dysfunctional. It will take us down unless we disempower it at the polls and in the marketplace.

So the business owners who built the companies, put in the most hours, and took ALL of the risk in PMS's mind "did nothing to create the profits".

Spoken like a true fuck'n asshole communist parasite. It's no wonder PMS is a miserable piece of shit who spent her life in poverty...:eusa_whistle:
I noticed you said she as in PMZ is a she, and if that is true then how do you justify talking to a female like you do in this way ? Says something about your character doesn't it ? I thought you were talking to another man when carrying on like you do...WOW!

I mean does PMZ warrant this kind of attack by you, and is it all due to the stance she takes on life in which may be wrong or mistaken somehow ? How about just showing that you are educated in some areas that she may be uneducated in, and then try and speak to her in ways that would help her understand better about where she may be going wrong in life or had gone wrong in life. Wouldn't that be a better approach maybe ? Just sayin !

It's problematic to work when unemployment is high. That's why business is avoiding growth. Hanging on to record profits to be divided up among those who did nothing to create them, shareholders and executives, instead of compensation to those that did, workers and customers.

The conservative business model as merely an engine of great wealth for the few is inarguably dysfunctional. It will take us down unless we disempower it at the polls and in the marketplace.

So the business owners who built the companies, put in the most hours, and took ALL of the risk in PMS's mind "did nothing to create the profits".

Spoken like a true fuck'n asshole communist parasite. It's no wonder PMS is a miserable piece of shit who spent her life in poverty...:eusa_whistle:
I noticed you said she as in PMZ is a she, and if that is true then how do you justify talking to a female like you do in this way ? Says something about your character doesn't it ? I thought you were talking to another man when carrying on like you do...WOW!

I mean does PMZ warrant this kind of attack by you, and is it all due to the stance she takes on life in which may be wrong or mistaken somehow ? How about just showing that you are educated in some areas that she may be uneducated in, and then try and speak to her in ways that would help her understand better about where she may be going wrong in life or had gone wrong in life. Wouldn't that be a better approach maybe ? Just sayin !

If there are conservatives out there who are genuine in their belief that the philosophy really has some value as a solution in some situations, why on earth would they stand to be associated with the rednecks who post here?

It makes no sense to me.

Yes, me and a friend was talking today, and we said that there should have been an insurance card or cards issued to three groups of citizens under Medicare as a single payer plan for the workers, the poor and needy along with a plan for the seniors. We could take that card and go anywhere we wanted to the lot of us, and it would be good for services in the health care industry with out being discriminated against at all. If having trouble with a tooth it would get the job done, or if having trouble with your heart it would get the job done. What ever taxes in the amount needed, could be taken out of a workers check each week to pay for most of this. It should show up on the pay stub for all workers who have this card. Example: HCS (Health care services) could have been the code on the stub for it, and it could have been around say $10.00 a week or what ever is figured to be taken out that to be calculated for the plan for workers. People who don't work or are in poverty because they don't work could have a different card issued to them under a different plan for that. Also seniors could have a card suitable for their needs under a plan for them that is identifiable for them also. Three plans parts A, B, and C, and three cards issued for the three groups involved. Then a task force created to battle any fraud, over charging and such would also be established. Game Over! The middle man gone, and direct payments would go to the ones who deserve to be paid the most, the (Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and senior services). I also agree that this tax would be applied to all who work, including the young who work, even if they don't need it right now, because there will come a time when they will need it in the future, and the same will be done for them by the next generation.

In other words [MENTION=34109]beagle9[/MENTION], America should literally take the U.S. Constitution out of the protective casing that houses it and have people literally piss all over it. All because you (an idiot who can't even construct basic sentences properly) and a few of your trailer-park pals created a "solution" to a problem which has never existed. Got it... :cuckoo:

Hey asshat - the U.S. government has no authority to create a single player system. They have no authority to take choice away from me. They have no authority to replace the free market with centralized planning communism.

But hey, don't let a little thing like the highest law in the land get in the way of you and your friends playing U.S. Senator for a day. Now why don't you give us one of your 423 word incoherent run-on sentences again - void of all basic & proper punctuation? :lmao:

Where in my idea would it be found that your choice would be taken away ? You would have this insurance card issued to you, and it would work anywhere you would choose to go, and it would pay for the services that the card represents paying for, in which would be your total health care needs. You would be able to choose your own doctor, hospital and care, just as long as they are not found to be fraudulent, overcharging and criminals in which has been found in the past among some of these businesses and/or their operators. The health care industry seems to be the one that is out of control, and has been out of control for quite sometime now for many in this nation, but for the ones who could by pass the problems with money, they never experienced the horrors of the greed stricken industry in which was separating people by class. They were raping and pillaging peoples lives without regard of the long term consequences to them and this nation in the end. I know of a hospital right now that owes the government millions in fines and restitution for double billing and fraud of the Medicare system, and they have been ordered to pay the money back finally. These bad apples are what has made for the whole reform process to get to rolling in this nation, and it's just a shame that everyone wasn't on board with fixing it all. If they would have been, then maybe the right programs and solutions could have been found.

Last edited:

Never met anyone on Medicare who wasn't very pleased with it.

European health care is half the cost of ours and significantly more effective.

The question is why don't American conservatives feel any inclination to tell the truth? I've never run into any group that lies with more ease.
I don't know, this President seems to me as if he can do it with the greatest of ease.

Sounds like "power to the minority". That's not democracy. If you took that to heart your minority might have a seat at the table some day.

Nope.. silly dodge. What I said has nothing to do with that. We're talking about government collusion with wealthy business interests. You're supporting it. Poorly.

Is that the difference between conservatives, Libertarians and liberals?

Conservatives think that everyone in government is incompetent, while everyone in business is perfect.

Libertarians (apparently), that everyone is incompetent.

Liberals, that competence is normally distributed across all populations and has no correlation with whom you are employed.

Yeah. You don't really get libertarians at all. It has nothing to do with competence. Libertarians are opposed to bullying. We believe in voluntary cooperation as the preferred means of associating with others in all cases. We should resort to coercion and force only when it is truly necessary - primarily in self-defense. Most of our positions are extrapolations of that ethic. Government should be limited because it is coercive, not because it is incompetent or inefficient.

Last edited:

Is that the difference between conservatives, Libertarians and liberals?

Conservatives think that everyone in government is incompetent, while everyone in business is perfect.

Libertarians (apparently), that everyone is incompetent.

Liberals, that competence is normally distributed across all populations and has no correlation with whom you are employed.

Yeah. You don't really get libertarians at all. It has nothing to do with competence. Libertarians are opposed to bullying. We believe in voluntary cooperation as the preferred means of associating with others in all cases. We should resort to coercion and force only when it is truly necessary - primarily in self-defense. Most of our positions are extrapolations of that ethic. Government should be limited because it is coercive, not because it is incompetent or inefficient.

He/She, or whatever PMS is, is just lying. Don't feed the Troll.

You claim to have run a business.

:lmao: Really? Please tell us the post number where I claimed to have run a business :lmao:

I haven't shared that kind of information. You're reading comprehension is pitiful and explains why the Dumbocrats were so easily able to make you there lap dog.

Yes, me and a friend was talking today, and we said that there should have been an insurance card or cards issued to three groups of citizens under Medicare as a single payer plan...

The Dumbocrats only suggestion for everything:

constitution-burning1.jpeg

We've always followed our Constitution.

Really? So the Constitution says the federal government can force me to purchase health insurance? Hmm, I must have missed that part. Can you tell me which section empowers the federal government to force citizens to purchase a good or service so I can see it for myself? :cuckoo:

I don't need to justify how I talk to anti-American communists.

Furthermore, I did speak PMS like you suggested. In return, she lied and acted like an asshole and then lied some more (and then kept on lying). I have a zero tolerance policy for liars. I put liars right up there with rapists and pedophiles (and I have a zero tolerance policy for them as well).

The fact is, I am nothing but a mirror. If you don't like what you see, you better look at who I'm responding to in the post, because I am simply a reflection of them. People who are honest and respectful have civilized conversations with me. People who aren't (like PMS) have conversations like PMS.

Yes, me and a friend was talking today, and we said that there should have been an insurance card or cards issued to three groups of citizens under Medicare as a single payer plan for the workers, the poor and needy along with a plan for the seniors. We could take that card and go anywhere we wanted to the lot of us, and it would be good for services in the health care industry with out being discriminated against at all. If having trouble with a tooth it would get the job done, or if having trouble with your heart it would get the job done. What ever taxes in the amount needed, could be taken out of a workers check each week to pay for most of this. It should show up on the pay stub for all workers who have this card. Example: HCS (Health care services) could have been the code on the stub for it, and it could have been around say $10.00 a week or what ever is figured to be taken out that to be calculated for the plan for workers. People who don't work or are in poverty because they don't work could have a different card issued to them under a different plan for that. Also seniors could have a card suitable for their needs under a plan for them that is identifiable for them also. Three plans parts A, B, and C, and three cards issued for the three groups involved. Then a task force created to battle any fraud, over charging and such would also be established. Game Over! The middle man gone, and direct payments would go to the ones who deserve to be paid the most, the (Doctors, nurses, hospitals, and senior services). I also agree that this tax would be applied to all who work, including the young who work, even if they don't need it right now, because there will come a time when they will need it in the future, and the same will be done for them by the next generation.

In other words [MENTION=34109]beagle9[/MENTION], America should literally take the U.S. Constitution out of the protective casing that houses it and have people literally piss all over it. All because you (an idiot who can't even construct basic sentences properly) and a few of your trailer-park pals created a "solution" to a problem which has never existed. Got it... :cuckoo:

Hey asshat - the U.S. government has no authority to create a single player system. They have no authority to take choice away from me. They have no authority to replace the free market with centralized planning communism.

But hey, don't let a little thing like the highest law in the land get in the way of you and your friends playing U.S. Senator for a day. Now why don't you give us one of your 423 word incoherent run-on sentences again - void of all basic & proper punctuation? :lmao:

Where in my idea would it be found that your choice would be taken away?

Really? Seriously? Please see the part highlighted in red and bolded above. I eagerly await your response...

Where in my idea would it be found that your choice would be taken away?

Really? Seriously? Please see the part highlighted in red and bolded above. I eagerly await your response...
I had written it already in the same post, but you deleted it, and then you just pasted what you wanted to in what you kept. Then you wanted the answer that you had deleted to be what written again by me ? (Strange)

Forum List

Back