The Goebbelization of Trump

You got something comparable from the left?

There is NO diversity of thought among the left. They all agree with one another on every issue and if anyone steps out of line they get forced to apologize for being so insensitive.

As we take one more step towards Nazi Germany, the Sinclair Group is trying to set up a state run propaganda news machine similar to Josef Goebbels.

It's a joke watching all these Fox zombies reciting the same shit word for word.

Josef Goebbels would be proud.

And yet you have NO PROBLEM with the leftist media being an attachment of the democratic party...save us the crocodile tears

You got something comparable from the left?

Every single day on NBC,ABC,CNN,MSNBC etc etc.....I assume CNN is still full of shit...I blocked that garbage over a year ago and I hardly watch the nightly news from the rest...every once in a while i'll tune into MSNBC to see them crying and whining...I prefer Fox,RT and NewsMax

Of course you do. Most RWNJs watch fox, RT(Russian TV), and Newsmax(All Conspiracy Theories, All The Time) but that didn't answer the question, did it?

Yes how dare I enjoy actual NEWS instead of leftist mentally ill propaganda! Damn me!

Oh no, nobody on the right wants to talk about this?

There’s an identical video of local news casters saying the exact same lines as each other praising the communist kids march against guns.

All news is scripted, they all regurgitate the same AP stories almost word for word. You’re upset because one “right wing” news story was done in the same manner all left winger stories are propagated?

There’s an identical video of local news casters saying the exact same lines as each other praising the communist kids march against guns.

All news is scripted, they all regurgitate the same AP stories almost word for word. You’re upset because one “right wing” news story was done in the same manner all left winger stories are propagated?

Link to that identical video, or are you just lying again?

Try searching yourself. Your ignorance isn’t my concern.

Got it. Another lie from Hawk.

This right wing news story was proven to be true. Where's your proof that the left does this?

This right wing news story was proven to be true. Where's your proof that the left does this?

Just search for “scripted news media”. Plenty of videos show all MSM are scripted.

Conan got them on it years ago:

No, but proving your own claim is, idiot.

When are you going to prove your idiotic claim that this one group is somehow controlling all the MSM? You called them “Fox zombies”, yet your video shows NBC, CBS, and ABC affiliates all regurgitating the same lines.

But somehow this is all President Trump’s doing. Are you saying President Trump is controlling all the MSM brands?

As we take one more step towards Nazi Germany, the Sinclair Group is trying to set up a state run propaganda news machine similar to Josef Goebbels.

It's a joke watching all these Fox zombies reciting the same shit word for word.

I don't know about Nazis, but a former anchor of RT runs it, and it is basically a propaganda network spreading the point of view of Russia's puppet in the White House.

I don't see how this could have existed 10 years ago.

The Fascists, Nazis and Communists are all formed on the left. The right wants smaller government, which is against what the left stands for (big government, huge taxes and ruling the people by the barrel of a gun.

Just search for “scripted news media”. Plenty of videos show all MSM are scripted.

Conan got them on it years ago:
That video shows the reach of the Sinclair Group. Those local media outlets have a good chance of being Sinclair affiliates. One of them (Fox) was. This highlights the problem with the Sinclair Group. They hijack local news stations and force them to recite the corporate line.

What I did not see in that video, were the "call letters" of all but 2 of those media outlets. What I did not see, was CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, etc. I did not see any media outlet that was definitely not part of the Sinclair Group. I saw one that definitely was.

When are you going to prove your idiotic claim that this one group is somehow controlling all the MSM? You called them “Fox zombies”, yet your video shows NBC, CBS, and ABC affiliates all regurgitating the same lines.

But somehow this is all President Trump’s doing. Are you saying President Trump is controlling all the MSM brands?
All those media outlets are contracted with the Sinclair Group. They're local outlets under contract to Sinclair. Like any franchise business, they are subject to the whims of their corporate benefactors. They are NBC, CBS and ABC in name only. In practice, they are all like Fox. Under right wing control to push a hyper-partisan agenda sympathetic to Trump and the Mercers.

It is the one party shit like this, that made it possible to barbecue 6 million Jews, 80 years ago.

Forum List

Back