The Goebbelization of Trump

As we take one more step towards Nazi Germany, the Sinclair Group is trying to set up a state run propaganda news machine similar to Josef Goebbels.

It's a joke watching all these Fox zombies reciting the same shit word for word.

Josef Goebbels would be proud.

Stunning. Blatant in the open mass propaganda at end of a financial barrel pointed at the anchors and tv stations in all these various markets. It is naked corporate fascism aimed at brain washing masses of people in Lying Trump's favor.

This is definitely a moment in the democracy. If the people don't react and reject this bullshit and this is allowed to flourish the democracy is on it's last legs. And I think there are a good number of people in the Republican party that would be just fine with that as their chances of winning national elections are just about over due to demographics.

And so the 'fake news' era continues to flourish

Nothing really matters if anything can bear the FN label

Any issue can be discredited or advocated

Simply apply the time honored method>

~S~

As we take one more step towards Nazi Germany, the Sinclair Group is trying to set up a state run propaganda news machine similar to Josef Goebbels.

It's a joke watching all these Fox zombies reciting the same shit word for word.

As someone who actually lost family to the Nazis .... comparing the President of the United States to Hitler and the Nazis is weapons-grade stupid ... and ... more than a little bit insulting.

I too lost family members to the Nazi's. Some who left Europe before the period of death camps served in the US military, but many who stayed in Europe perished. I do not feel insulted in the least with the comparison, which you are exaggerating, being made.

Well, members of my family helped liberate Europe and the Concentration Camps.

I take no credit, they do.

Oh no, nobody on the right wants to talk about this?
You have the boot on the wrong goose-step, hypocrite.
CNN-Trump-Rally-Hands-Raised.jpg

Really?

And yet you have NO PROBLEM with the leftist media being an attachment of the democratic party...save us the crocodile tears
Not only is that total bullshit, but it makes no sense whatsoever.
are you seriously claiming that the media isn't in lock step with the dnc?

update; the dems have stopped pretending, so you can to.

What's funny is they make no mention of EITHER Party. They merely state that if they make a mistake to point it out to them and they will take your claim seriously. It says a lot about the progressive NAZI's...that they try an associate an attempt at remaining accurate, with nazism. Especially when you have idiots like cnn producing this laughable shit...Made even more amusing when you see the actual, real lies that they have uttered over the last year and a half.

Cut the crap. You and I both know that it gets down to you either play ball with Trump, or you get punished and silenced, just like Germany in the 1930's.

And yet you have NO PROBLEM with the leftist media being an attachment of the democratic party...save us the crocodile tears
Not only is that total bullshit, but it makes no sense whatsoever.
are you seriously claiming that the media isn't in lock step with the dnc?

update; the dems have stopped pretending, so you can to.
If all those news organizations had been in lockstep with the DNC they would not have broadcast all of Trump's campaign rallies from start to finish and given him a billion dollars worth of free broadcast time and advertising. The majority of Americans lean center-left. Broadcasters primary concern is ratings and maximum viewership. Viewership determines advertising fees and charges. Majority of Americans think Trump sucks and disapprove of him.

Waaaait, the Democrats control about 95% of the Press and they are outraged about people fighting back against their Fake News?

Observe how the Press switched from defending Clinton to attacking Bush, to defending Obama to attacking Trump.
This is what the Fake News is.
Americans are not getting the straight News.
We are getting the Democrat News.

Waaaait, the Democrats control about 95% of the Press and they are outraged about people fighting back against their Fake News?
Democrats do not control 95% of the media. Most of it is controlled by corporate America. Majority of Americans are moderates and centrist. Broadcasting political leanings are business decisions.

Observe how the Press switched from defending Clinton to attacking Bush, to defending Obama to attacking Trump.
You just need to blame something or someone for your unpopular agendas. Fake is Donald Trump's routine ranks about what is going on. He puts out a list of lies every day and ends his rant with a whining rant about fake news and how he is being treated unfairly. Pussy President wirh pussy followers.

You got something comparable from the left?

Every single day on NBC,ABC,CNN,MSNBC etc etc.....I assume CNN is still full of shit...I blocked that garbage over a year ago and I hardly watch the nightly news from the rest...every once in a while i'll tune into MSNBC to see them crying and whining...I prefer Fox,RT and NewsMax

Of course you do. Most RWNJs watch fox, RT(Russian TV), and Newsmax(All Conspiracy Theories, All The Time) but that didn't answer the question, did it?

Yes how dare I enjoy actual NEWS instead of leftist mentally ill propaganda! Damn me!

You just need to blame something or someone for your unpopular agendas. Fake is Donald Trump's routine ranks about what is going on. He puts out a list of lies every day and ends his rant with a whining rant about fake news and how he is being treated unfairly. Pussy President wirh pussy followers.
Don't post drunk. Ease up on the Mogen David.

Forum List

Back