The golden egg

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
I've been posting alot..
Some of the crap i used to put up on twitter
I put here... do i miss twitter no.

I miss what twitter could have been..

Anyway today is Easter the kids are running around looking for eggs there is a golden egg I'm told...

Conservatives are more worried about the country then we ever have been before, going back to the original days...

Voting needs help. The Democrats aren't deconstructing America, their arrogant leadership and their shitty press is the culprit. America is bigger & better than any Presidential Scam.... Democrat or otherwise.

I'll keep posting... I don't portend to be smart about politics but I'll keep posting

Donald Trump handed Joe Biden the golden egg and now it's lost again

Last edited:
I've been posting alot..
Some of the crap i used to put up on twitter
I put here... do i miss twitter no.

I miss what twitter could have been..

Anyway today is Easter the kids are running around looking for eggs there is a golden egg I'm told...

Conservatives are more worried about the country then we ever have been before, going back to the original days...

Voting needs help. The Democrats aren't deconstructing America, their arrogant leadership and their shitty press is the culprit. America is bigger & better than any Presidential Scam.... Democrat or otherwise.

I'll keep posting... I don't portend to be smart about politics but I'll keep posting

IF only we had a party that actually held conservative values

Forum List

Back