The GOP base vs. the GOP leadership: You reap what you sow.

R

rdean

The GOP leadership has been telling the base for so long that government is bad, the base now wants people with zero understanding and zero experience. How well do you think that will work out?

The GOP leadership has been telling the base for so long that government is bad, the base now wants people with zero understanding and zero experience. How well do you think that will work out?
Amazing isn't it. Let's elect the most unqualified person we can find, as long as he is crazy.

The GOP is headed in some strange directions. They will continue to shed casual supporters leaving only the crazy, the angry and the ideological purists. In the meantime I fear what the big business types will do as they seek greater influence in the democratic party.

The problem for the party isn't the establishment, it's the media types who have created an army of absolutists.

any different than the Democrats electing the biggest liar they can find?

Where in the constitution does it say that to be Qualified to be president you have to have contributed to running up a 20 trillion debt and got us into endless war in the middle east? The people with lots of experience like the pig rubio seem to be vomit pigs.

I get a kick out of the left/sheep tied to the Democrat party

they really think they are better than everyone else.

their party is FILLED with corruption, liars, thieves, etc

and they have some nerve to run others down

Where in the constitution does it say that to be Qualified to be president you have to have contributed to running up a 20 trillion debt and got us into endless war in the middle east? The people with lots of experience like the pig rubio seem to be vomit pigs.
People with no experience are far more likely to listen to bad advice or reject good advice. It's also clear that in such a situation the presidential advisers have much more power than they should as the rookie tries to cope with being out of his depth. The president may be an outsider but he is going to hire career power-brokers to advise him. Cheney-Rumsfeld is a good example of how this can go terribly wrong.

People with no experience are far more likely to listen to bad advice or reject good advice. It's also clear that in such a situation the presidential advisers have much more power than they should as the rookie tries to cope with being out of his depth. The president may be an outsider but he is going to hire career power-brokers to advise him. Cheney-Rumsfeld is a good example of how this can go terribly wrong.

I see, so we need vomit pigs like rubio who listen to chuck schumer on how to flood the nation with new democrats?

I see, so we need vomit pigs like rubio who listen to chuck schumer on how to flood the nation with new democrats?
We do not need people like Rubio for sure but there is nothing wrong with being a career politician as long as they have not made a career out of self-enrichment and special interest toadying. A newb is just as likely to sell out as any long-timer so electing one is no defense against that. It's probably even more likely that they will fall to corruption as they are fresh meat in a shark tank of slick operators.

get a kick out of the left/sheep tied to the Democrat party

I get a kick out of the Right/sheep tied to the Republican party

You could be describing either end of the spectrum.

You do know that, right?

You do know that, right?
Absolutely. When they deserve it I will criticize both sides. But you didn't. My post was to add the proper balance to your post.

You do know that, right?
Absolutely. When they deserve it I will criticize both sides. But you didn't. My post was to add the proper balance to your post.
To which of my posts are you referring?

You people still don't understand the mechanics of the federal "debt," which is technically a misnomer; debts require payment, but the federal "debt" does NOT require repayment. Debt issuance is the FRS's way of increasing our money supply, and ideally that increase matches the increase of our nation's GDP increase year by year. If we were to reduce the "debt," we would effectively reduce the money supply and create a deflationary economic environment.

As usual, this subject isn't as simple as you are led to believe by listening to Retard Radio day after day.

The current on the job trainee ran up $8.5 TRILLION of unpatriotic new debt
Less than half of what Republicans did.

Considering what economic disasters Red States are, you would think they would know better.

Worse, they think they have values and morals. What kind of morals shout out "let him die"?

Forum List

Back