The GOP base vs. the GOP leadership: You reap what you sow.

The GOP leadership has been telling the base for so long that government is bad, the base now wants people with zero understanding and zero experience. How well do you think that will work out?

The opposite is that government is good but that would mean people are good. What explains the existence of crime in the population and corruption within the government? I'll wait for you to pound your brain for a coherent answer to that riddle?

get a kick out of the left/sheep tied to the Democrat party

they really think they are better than everyone else.

their party is FILLED with corruption, liars, thieves, etc

and they have some nerve to run others down
I get a kick out of the Right/sheep tied to the Republican party

Worse, they think they have values and morals. What kind of morals shout out "let him die"?

No one ever said that?

get a kick out of the left/sheep tied to the Democrat party

I get a kick out of the Right/sheep tied to the Republican party

Considering what economic disasters Red States are, you would think they would know better.

Why do people move to red states. It would be interesting if someone took a poll to see why. It would also be interesting to see the national unemlployment if we took states like Texas out of the data. How do Mexicans feel about 10% unemployment?

The GOP leadership has been telling the base for so long that government is bad, the base now wants people with zero understanding and zero experience. How well do you think that will work out?

any different than the Democrats electing the biggest liar they can find?
If that actually happened. Only it didn't.

Are you saying there are bigger liars in the Democratic Party than Slick Willie, his wife, and Obama?

The GOP is headed in some strange directions. They will continue to shed casual supporters leaving only the crazy, the angry and the ideological purists. In the meantime I fear what the big business types will do as they seek greater influence in the democratic party.

The Democrats will finally embrace organizational corporatism. Too many disparate groups in the party competing for different things. hence organizations and corporations will vie for control of the party.

I bet libertarians never saw this sh#t coming! A category of collectives dictating national policy--where is the individual in this?

Carson sites unusually large shipments of soy sauce and Mono sodium Glutamate to Syria as part of the data supporting mucho Chinese in Syria....

Are you saying there are bigger liars in the Democratic Party than Slick Willie, his wife, and Obama?
Oh you poor thing. Trying to do

Oh you poor thing. Trying to do a "gotcha" and failing. Pitiful, just pitiful.

I'm sorry I have to show you, but I will.

You said: any different than the Democrats electing the biggest liar they can find?

You poor thing, you see? Electing the biggest liar they can find? You didn't say anything about the liar being a Democrat. If we had elected the biggest liar we could find, it would be a Republican. Even you know that.

Snap!

Poach more Rinos

You said: any different than the Democrats electing the biggest liar they can find?

You poor thing, you see? Electing the biggest liar they can find? You didn't say anything about the liar being a Democrat. If we had elected the biggest liar we could find, it would be a Republican. Even you know that.

Snap!

"any different than the Democrats electing the biggest liar they can find?"

and, you blew it again

Oh, BTW

"snap"

What are you?

13 years old?

Snap!

"any different than the Democrats electing the biggest liar they can find?"

and, you blew it again

Oh, BTW

"snap"

What are you?

13 years old?
Of course not. But your kind doesn't understand adults. Which is why have to "talk down" and create a "teaching moment".

talk down?

My granddaughter makes more sense than you.

Teaching moment?

From YOU?

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

4066256647_35f027dc7f.jpg
bushsays.gif

The left might have short selective memories but I recall the GOP leadership reaped the largest mid term victory in modern history last year thanks to the GOP base.

Forum List

Back