“The GOP better give this country to Mexico or else”...We’ve all heard that...right?

Can we get Mac1958 or bodecea to engage here?
I was really hoping you’d shed some light on the odd, twisted distinction being made by the severely LefTarded.
Looks like you're desperate for responses, huh? You have to ASK for them, holy crap.

I guess that's what happens when you start the same paranoid thread 15 or 20 times every 24 hours.

I wonder how you make it through a freakin' day.
The idiot has nothing better to do with himself. He really should get a job.
The poor guy's terrified.

Someone finally saw the light.

We hear that here often don’t we?
And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?
You hear that often huh? No my guess you heard it once from some nobody and then you deluded yourself into thinking it is said often.

Here's your boy jbander saying it again...no?
The democrats are in the best position possible.

It's said or implied here daily by your twisted unAmerican friends...You know this Billy
Lol my boy jbander? Lol who is this? Oh he’s a nobody. Not my boy for sure because you just now introduced me to him. Either way it really doesn’t matter because no actual prominent leftwinger is talking like this. The three of us are nobody’s. You do get that right?

It's almost certainly going to happen. And the country is almost certainly going to be changing over the next few generations.

Profoundly. It is what it is.

So American conservatives have a pretty important decision to make here. They can fight hopelessly against it, or they can find a way to run with it.

That's up to you. I'm guessing that bitching and moaning in impotent rage won't be terribly productive, though.

Haha...here we go again folks. What Mac1958 is really trying to say with ambiguous word games is...”it’s inevitable, Mexico will eventually decide US elections.”
Notice how giddy he is about this...hahaha
Somehow, he honestly believes that Mexicans will build a better America...All the data proves we will turn into a disgusting super shithole but somehow he knows otherwise.

Last edited:
And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.”

“The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.”

Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?
Illegals are drug mules. Deploy Apache arrack helicopters and start killing the criminals who attempt to violate our sovereignty.

Making it up as you go along huh?

We hear that here often don’t we? And we hear....”Wetbacks will be the majority and the GOP will become irrelevant.” “The GOP better warm up to illegal wetbacks...because they’ve invaded us to a point where they (their anchors) decide our elections.” Stop and think about this for a minute....now, these people say this with a twinkle in their eye and with no displeasure toward wetbacks and take note, these are the very same people who cry RUSSIA nonstop. Do you find anything odd in this?
Making it up as you go along huh?
It's the only way he knows how to "make a point". Keeps it real simple 'n stuff. :rolleyes:

He's a cautionary tale. Don't let yourself become consumed by paranoia. Relax. Breathe. Think. Reason.

Last edited:
BINGO
That's exactly why so many fence-sitters connect well with Will...Like Will, they are all the smartest guys in the room at all times...way too smart for the duopoly, way too smart to cast a meaningful vote, way too smart for religion and way too smart to pick a side when it's time to do so.

Like I said, Republicans really want to avoid talking about limited government. Better to focus on personal attacks and skip over the party's complete lack of principle.

Aren't you semi-progressives always talking about the importance of 'CHANGE' and 'moving with the times'?
Do you really see an old school philosophy of limited government selling to the masses? UNFORTUNATELY that ship sailed long ago...you will have to let go of that shit bud...you recruited, manifested and fostered way too many needy pieces of shits....You'll never see a 'limited government' again...the talking point is played the fuck out.

So, you're saying conservatives don't want to stand by the tenets of conservatism because... Democrats?? You've gone full retard.

Let me dumb this down for the really dumb...if conservatives imported 100 million self sufficient, self funded, white Christians do you think the Party Of Filth And Foreigners could run on free shit, kill the unborn and chicks with dicks and ever have a chance at winning a national election?
Can your dumbass connect the dots?
You g5000 or dblack ?
The vast majority of immigrants, legal and illegal, are hard working, Christian, and family oriented. But you had to require them to be "white", and your idiotic fucktard racism has really screwed the pooch. Those immigrants are natural fits for conservatism, but racist fucks like you are tolerated in the party and so the GOP has fucked itself right up the ass by alienating those good people and coddling dying-out shits like you.

Is this one of those “the GOP better give this nation to Mexico or else” sort of posts?
Your thoughts Tumblin Tumbleweed ?

Troll has completely run out of stupid shit to say ^^^^^^^

Add something of value to the thread...I'm certain you have a logical refutation...no?
Isn't he saying the GOP better start embracing the idea of issuing stolen citizenship's if they want a cut of that wetback vote?

Like I said, Republicans really want to avoid talking about limited government. Better to focus on personal attacks and skip over the party's complete lack of principle.

Aren't you semi-progressives always talking about the importance of 'CHANGE' and 'moving with the times'?
Do you really see an old school philosophy of limited government selling to the masses? UNFORTUNATELY that ship sailed long ago...you will have to let go of that shit bud...you recruited, manifested and fostered way too many needy pieces of shits....You'll never see a 'limited government' again...the talking point is played the fuck out.

So, you're saying conservatives don't want to stand by the tenets of conservatism because... Democrats?? You've gone full retard.

Let me dumb this down for the really dumb...if conservatives imported 100 million self sufficient, self funded, white Christians do you think the Party Of Filth And Foreigners could run on free shit, kill the unborn and chicks with dicks and ever have a chance at winning a national election?
You g5000 or dblack ?
The vast majority of immigrants, legal and illegal, are hard working, Christian, and family oriented. But you had to require them to be "white", and your idiotic fucktard racism has really screwed the pooch. Those immigrants are natural fits for conservatism, but racist fucks like you are tolerated in the party and so the GOP has fucked itself right up the ass by alienating those good people and coddling dying-out shits like you.

Is this one of those “the GOP better give this nation to Mexico or else” sort of posts?

My thoughts? You're a fucking idiot.

You g5000 or dblack ?

So your thoughts are as deep as a wagon wheel rut?

You g5000 or dblack ?

My thoughts haven't changed. I support legal immigration and do not want open borders. This has always been my stance. But the members of Cult45 tend to make up my opinions for me on a daily basis, so my presence isn't really required! However, I soldier on because I care. :04: Deeply.

You g5000 or dblack ?

My thoughts haven't changed. I support legal immigration and do not want open borders. This has always been my stance. But the members of Cult45 tend to make up my opinions for me on a daily basis, so my presence isn't really required! However, I soldier on because I care. :04: Deeply.

HereWeGoAgain hes your typical “I kinda do” but “I kinda don’t” but I kinda do” kinda guy. He’s all over the place with his position on wetbacks.

HereWeGoAgain hes your typical “I kinda do” but “I kinda don’t” but I kinda do” kinda guy. He’s all over the place with his position on wetbacks.

Actually, I'm really not. You just make shit up, twinkle toes.

Dead on. Not only did the DemNazis
Collude with Russia, they are soliciting Mexico’s help to overthrow our Democracy
candycorn I know how much you hate politicians colluding with other nations in order to win elections....Why don't you have a problem with the entire Democrat Party colluding with the people of Mexico?
You realize that's awfully peculiar...right?

^If those two mate there is a 100% probability their offspring would be a couple chromosomes short.

The Mexicrat Party with all their anti America / Americans shenanigans or Republicans because ‘Trump is mean to America’s filth’ and ‘Trump speaks too candidly’?

Remember, the Mexicrats shut down the government because Trump wouldn’t concede to illegal aliens.
Remember, Mexicrats have worked their asses off to improve the lives of illegal aliens while doing almost nothing favorable for REAL Americans.
Remember, Mexicrats have worked tirelessly against the will of the people and in favor of illegals.
Remember, Mexicrats have been relentless in trying to overturn an American election.
Remember, Mexicrats sided with those whom fabricated lies in an attempt to block a Justices appointment.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun
a person who remains neutral or undecided in a controversy.

In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats gained 2.5 million more votes than they did in the previous midterm election.
Republicans gained 1.1 million more votes.

That's a total of about 3.6 additional votes. 70% of them went to the Democrats.

More wetbacks reach voting age every year...TA-DA!
Are you bragging about Mexico meddling in our elections?

And you wonder why people are turning toward the Democrat party instead of the Republican party.

Is this another one of those “the GOP better give this nation to Mexico or else” sort of posts?

The Mexicrat Party with all their anti America / Americans shenanigans or Republicans because ‘Trump is mean to America’s filth’ and ‘Trump speaks too candidly’?

Remember, the Mexicrats shut down the government because Trump wouldn’t concede to illegal aliens.
Remember, Mexicrats have worked their asses off to improve the lives of illegal aliens while doing almost nothing favorable for REAL Americans.
Remember, Mexicrats have worked tirelessly against the will of the people and in favor of illegals.
Remember, Mexicrats have been relentless in trying to overturn an American election.
Remember, Mexicrats sided with those whom fabricated lies in an attempt to block a Justices appointment.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun

In the 2018 midterm election, Democrats gained 2.5 million more votes than they did in the previous midterm election.

That's a total of about 3.6 additional votes. 70% of them went to the Democrats.

And you wonder why people are turning toward the Democrat party instead of the Republican party.

Is this another one of those “the GOP better give this nation to Mexico or else” sort of posts?

You're delusional. I didn't say anything close to that.

Your thoughts?

fence-sitter
[ fens-sit-er ]
noun

You're delusional. I didn't say anything close to that.

Oh sorry...that wasn’t what you implied?

Forum List

Back