The GOP is truly the party of choice

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Fifteen candidates to choose from. :banana:

It must really suck to be a Democrat though. They really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with three or four irrelevant losers.

Yeah, I feel sorry for the Dims, not knowing if their leading candidate is going to the White House or the Big House.....
2Hillaryprison05a.jpg

Yeah, I feel sorry for the Dims, not knowing if their leading candidate is going to the White House or the Big House.....
View attachment 44511

Perhaps that's the reason Obama just gave pardons to those prisoners, and is going to visit a prison in Oklahoma. He's hustling up some criminal votes for the next Democrat running.

It must really suck to be a Democrat though. They really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel to come up with three or four irrelevant losers.
I think not. Other than Trump and MAYBE Paul and Cruz the whole bunch are disgusting statists and progressives.

The gop/baggers had no problem easily coming up with 15 and counting losers so far. There are just so many of them to choose from, LOL.

I think not. Other than Trump and MAYBE Paul and Cruz the whole bunch are disgusting statists and progressives.

Yea but consider it this way: At least none of them a Marxists. You're seen what two terms of neo-Marxism has done to this country.

straight from the party of rape and killing the unborn.

Forget about Trump.
He is one of the walking dead.
Say your farewells and move on.

Yea 15 shades of lunatics

Yea 15 shades of lunatics

One of which is going to be your next president. Enjoy your butt-hurtedness.

Even before election day it is almost impossible for a Republican to win the election via the electoral college.

The demographics have shifted and it may be permanent starting in 2012.

But I like watching clowns so let them keep piling out of the clown car.

This thread is just as bad as the crap perpetuated by USMB's partisan-liberal hit squad.

Is it just me, or do partisans typically have enmity for their political enemies and an inability to treat their counterparts and their beliefs honestly and fairly?

This thread is just as bad as the crap perpetuated by USMB's partisan-liberal hit squad.

Is it just me, or do partisans typically have enmity for their political enemies and an inability to treat their counterparts and their beliefs honestly and fairly?

Wait, are you asking this question on an internet message board?

Come on now.

Come on now.

Alright so it wasn't a question but actually a sad statement of fact.

Methinks our media and the higher-ups play both you red and blue partisans against each other. That creates chaos... and chaos always creates opportunity.

Come on now.

Alright so it wasn't a question but actually a sad statement of fact.

Methinks our media and the higher-ups play both you red and blue partisans against each other. That creates chaos... and chaos always creates opportunity.

Can't argue with that, what would be a solution? My first suggestion would be to turn off the television. But who's going to do that.

Forum List

Back