🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The GOP's MEDIA ARM (Fox News) is ATTACKING Disney in an all-out Blitz for Fighting Florida's Bill

tumblr_oiao9lKaQo1w0qbyyo4_r2_500.gif
1srelluc, disregard my post. It wasn't intended for you. I deleted it, attached to the wrong post. Sorry. See Post #22. It was intended for another thread regarding a similiar topic. I edited it for this thread instead below.

Last edited:
Sounds like another multibillion $ lawsuit against Fox.
I don't expect degenerates or statist bootlicks to respectfully regard the innocence, indeed, the spiritual and mental wellbeing of little ones. Aside from addressing the left's outrageous agenda to impose cultural Marxism and polymorphous perversity on America's children via the state schools, Florida's legislation goes to upholding the inalienable rights of natural and constitutional law regarding parental consent and authority. It is not anti-gay legislation. That's the big lie that Disney is perpetuating.

To my mind, the legislation doesn't go far enough. Beyond the physiological and biological fundamentals of human sexuality and reproduction, the government has no business "instructing" its citizens. Anything beyond that necessarily entails sexual morality.

As a parent, it's my job to teach my childrent what is sexually right and wrong.

Nice to see someone in the News picking this issue up disney has been a shitpot for grooming children for years now and a lot of parents have been clueless.

Who, EXACTLY, supports the indoctrination of 5-9 year-old's on the subject of sexual irregularity?

Opposition to this eminently reasonable law is unbelievable among normal people. DeSantis is exploiting a GOLDMINE of political goodwill with this law, despite the fervent hopes of the Leftist pervert Media.

In 12 years of primary and secondary education, I NEVER heard a teacher talk about his or her personal life (spouse, sexual habits and proclivities). Not once.
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Exactly!

Gay Disney employee says Disney does not speak for him and other gays/lesbians. He is in favor of the bill.

Why does the right get indignant over this stuff? Because the left are such liars and pedophiles. NOT GOOD for children. NOT saying you leftists here are pedos but those that are pushing this lie and targetting children for exploitation ARE.

Tucker Carlson claims that Disney supports the "chemical castration" of children for the purposes of human trafficking. There is zero gap between what he says on Fox News every night and QAnon and it is going to end badly.

Tucker Carlson literally goes as far as to say DISNEY SUPPORTS CHEMICAL CASTRATION, holy crap. What a statement. What are your thoughts!? That's a massive accusation.

CONTINUED:

SO TELL US WHERE THEY'RE WRONG.

The fact of the matter is the general public thinks such mutilation of minors is reprehensible and anyone that promotes such experimentation on children is no better than Josef Mengele.
I think you are dramatising it. Have you forgotten about the mass circumcision of boys in America years ago?
All in the name of religion might I add. Did you blame the democrats for that?

Amusing claim considering the the Daliy Kos Meida Matters wannabes known as the Mainstream Media have been lying about the Florida Bill since before it was signed into law.

Tucker Carlson claims that Disney supports
Tucker Carlson literally goes as far as to say

The hell with Tucker, the issue is Disney. Another mega rich giant corporation which is now using its wealth and success not to build better parks and rides, but to effect ideological social and political change, and in a way that is corrosively subversive and perverted.

I say seize Disney's bank accounts, seize the top officer's personal property, arrest them all for subversive activity, throw the creeps in prison and close all of their fucking rotten parks.

Tucker Carlson claims that Disney supports the "chemical castration" of children for the purposes of human trafficking. There is zero gap between what he says on Fox News every night and QAnon and it is going to end badly.

Tucker Carlson literally goes as far as to say DISNEY SUPPORTS CHEMICAL CASTRATION, holy crap. What a statement. What are your thoughts!? That's a massive accusation.

CONTINUED:

Good for Fox news.

The fact of the matter is the general public thinks such mutilation of minors is reprehensible and anyone that promotes such experimentation on children is no better than Josef Mengele.
Harsh but true.

Well here you have the Biden administration saying we should turn kids into trannies and oush sexualization on them when they aren't matured enough for it.

And here is Disney employees talking about putting more queerness into their programs.

And as we have all seen Disney is attacking desantis for trying to protect children from being sexualized and turned into trannies which means Disney is pro sexualized kids and turning them into trannies.

Disney is a truly fucking twisted company that is harming kids mentally.

Forum List

Back