The Government Numbers on Deaths is Crap

Thankfully, I know way too may people in medicine across the US, Toronto and Israel to believe the lies with which we're being inundated.
so what is the real number then ass wipe? you know better then fucking show us. Also explain how ya got there while you are at it.
Are you retarded?
I did explain where I got my numbers.
I'm on a facebook group that spans most of the globe and the members tell everyone what they died of.

It's obvious you're not a professional since you will accept a simple number at the end of the day without the underlying details.
I truly hope you're not in the health profession.

A facebook group? Now THAT is a reliable source if I ever heard of one.
Well...when there are 100,000 JOOISH MDs on it, you know, just the Christian Facebook Groups, then, yeah, I pay attention.

A common theme has emerged- the data from the ‘experts’ is crap. 500 CV19 deaths yet grand total deaths are 10,000 above average. Over and over all around the world. Saw similar crap data in Virginia last week. Cases for the week 2 weeks prior suddenly had something like 500 added to it. Law requires everything be reported within a couple of days. Yet boom, let’s add a bunch of cases on 2 week old data.

I have sent a link to your post to the RCMP.

www.rcmp.gc.ca

I suggest every Citizen of the Unites States do the same.

Last edited:
A common theme has emerged- the data from the ‘experts’ is crap. 500 CV19 deaths yet grand total deaths are 10,000 above average. Over and over all around the world. Saw similar crap data in Virginia last week. Cases for the week 2 weeks prior suddenly had something like 500 added to it. Law requires everything be reported within a couple of days. Yet boom, let’s add a bunch of cases on 2 week old data.

There is a lot of bullshit being flung, W Man. Here in the Pennsylvania, the Tremendous County of Franklin had 1 death the other day from COVID- the She Male Sec. of Health reported it as "10" deaths, 900 % error. The Coroner here in the Great County of Mercer never got a report on the death assigned here.

The problem is twofold. A big number can be used as a weapon against the president, and further, hospitals are getting huge bonuses for treating COVID patients, so its easy, fun, and profitable just to write them up that way. Although the hospital are losing a lot of money from the new hips and colonoscopies being canceled , so COVID 19 is no bargain to them.

Forum List

Back