The Grammy Awards Shows Us What Democrats Have Become

I did however (after the show aired) go back and watch AC/DC..

I don't know, but I don't watch television shows about people pooping and throwing up. If I saw that, I would probably just change the channel and not watch that show anymore. Problem solved.

What entertains a people is a direct reflection of their society.

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

We're in decay, gang, I don't know what turns this around.

Ricky was a drunk and Lucy divorced him,,,some reflection....
...which is evidently some kind of admission that you feel that people literally shitting & barfing on television for entertainment represents no social decay whatsoever.

Is that what your deflection is saying?

What shows are you watching? I've never seen anyone shitting on television. I have seen barfing a few times but it hasn't been for the shock value. Walt vomited a few times on Breaking Bad due to his chemotherapy and Nate vomited on Six Feet Under due to an AVM.
The TV show Tosh.0.

The TV show Jackass.

I don't watch either, best way not to see it. The best TV shows in history have been on in the last decade, I tend to watch them.

Madonna wears a Butt Bra now? Who knew?

voa10_milton_berle_drag_9sep06_se.jpg

berle_drag.jpg

th

Here is Lucy in a cross dressing sketch also...
miltonberleindrag.jpg

What entertains a people is a direct reflection of their society.

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

We're in decay, gang, I don't know what turns this around.

And you're perfectly illustrating the "back in my day" cranky old man gig. People who listened to Amos and Andy thought Lucy and Ricky were the decay of our society because they showed Lucy {gasp} pregnant.

Censorship and Scandals

You get a gold star...You the real MVP LOL

Forum List

Back