The Grammy Awards Shows Us What Democrats Have Become

[
Well ok...I guess you are too young for 1970's music...

If only you smoked less dope, you might be able to follow a simple line of conversation.

{Geoffrey Arnold "Jeff" Beck (born 24 June 1944) is an English rock guitarist. He is one of the three noted guitarists to have played with The Yardbirds }

I know of no other "Jeff Beck."

I was changing channels and landed on the Grammy's last night. It was the last part of the song with Paul McCartney, Rihanna (I think is her name), and Kanye West. And this is what passes for music now? It was ridiculous and it was stupid. I didn't even make it through the entire song.

I went over to my desk to work on some things and put on the Spinners, and some Kansas, some Pink Floyd, and a little Al Green.

Madonna wears a Butt Bra now? Who knew?

:lol: I noticed that too. What IS that thing?

It reminds me of the face bra thing on Ally McBeal. Ewwwwww.

Never saw that either. Lol. Face bra? You have to be hurting if you need a face bra, I'd assume. :D

Here you go! I suspect we'll see Madge wearing a black or chainmail version once her latest face lift starts drooping.

fbd75f3749a3cb8e_ally-mcbeal-face-bra-e1295186067943.jpg

What entertains a people is a direct reflection of their society.

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

We're in decay, gang, I don't know what turns this around.

And you're perfectly illustrating the "back in my day" cranky old man gig. People who listened to Amos and Andy thought Lucy and Ricky were the decay of our society because they showed Lucy {gasp} pregnant.

Censorship and Scandals

You get a gold star...You the real MVP LOL
if either of you compared crime stats, corruption, single motherhood, etc, you'd learn something.

well, you're both leftist, so maybe not

[

If only you smoked less dope, you might be able to follow a simple line of conversation.

{Geoffrey Arnold "Jeff" Beck (born 24 June 1944) is an English rock guitarist. He is one of the three noted guitarists to have played with The Yardbirds }

I wish I had some, know where any is?

[

Oh, I know of the Yard Birds. Just not familiar with all of the individual musicians. :D A bit before my time.

Well, you don't really make a lot of sense because you're kind of just a cranky person in general. Who knows what's got you all upset and yelling communist today? :D Lol. :wink_2:

I've never been a fan of Communists. It's probably why you and I clash. :dunno:

Oh yes, everyone who you disagree with is a communist. :lol: For a cranky old dude, you aren't very grown up are you?

[

Oh, I know of the Yard Birds. Just not familiar with all of the individual musicians. :D A bit before my time.
I was more of a Beetles fan in the 1960's...

We've gone from Lucy & Ricky in separate beds to close-ups of people vomiting & defecating.

And we're told by some people that it's no big deal; obviously these people are enabling it.

And you're perfectly illustrating the "back in my day" cranky old man gig. People who listened to Amos and Andy thought Lucy and Ricky were the decay of our society because they showed Lucy {gasp} pregnant.

Censorship and Scandals

You get a gold star...You the real MVP LOL
if either of you compared crime stats, corruption, single motherhood, etc, you'd learn something.

well, you're both leftist, so maybe not

Well we were talking about entertainment so thats why no quoted crime. Lucy and Ricky didnt commit any crime....except for a perfectly good white girl loving some cuban dude

Bullshit! Couples sleeping in different beds has never been an accurate representation of our society. Classic television portrayed a fantasy world. The most vomiting and defecating I've seen on television in recent years was on South Park, and they are a conservative leaning cartoon, and a great representation of the world we really live in.

Bullshit! Couples sleeping in different beds has never been an accurate representation of our society. Classic television portrayed a fantasy world. The most vomiting and defecating I've seen on television in recent years was on South Park, and they are a conservative leaning cartoon, and a great representation of the world we really live in.
Many, many of the very old timers did, the ones that were brought up to believe that sex was for procreation only....

Forum List

Back