The Grammy Awards Shows Us What Democrats Have Become

Can we expect that the Republicans will continue to campaign on the culture wars during the next presidential election and have no thoughtful or insightful candidates to offer, candidates that don't wring their hands over gays, immigrants, Negroes, and/or Madonna making a fool of herself?

It won't take all that much to beat Liz Warren.

I'm just sayin....

Do they let you listen to that and get all riled up at the nursing home? :D Hee-hee!

I love LED lighting, but one of my favorite quips is no longer useful.. :(

To point out that you're a 15 watt poster suddenly doesn't work - a 15 watt LED is actually very bright.. :dunno:

Well, let's just say you're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag, shall we?

Why the Rush song was pertinent;

{All this machinery
Making modern music
Can still be open-hearted
Not so coldly charted
It's really just a question
Of your honesty

One likes to believe
In the freedom of music
But glittering prizes
And endless compromises
Shatter the illusion
Of integrity }
You don't work very well either but it doesn't stop you from posting stupid things and getting yourself worked up in an emotional frenzy.

If you think I'm a leftist, then you aren't very bright. You don't know about music or anything else for that matter apparently. :D

Apparently! I mean, look at all the misconceptions about various artists you've cleared up for me... :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

I know, you know a lot about bands that were popular like 40 years ago. :D Congrats. That's a great accomplishment. Lol.

Do they let you listen to that and get all riled up at the nursing home? :D Hee-hee!

To point out that you're a 15 watt poster suddenly doesn't work - a 15 watt LED is actually very bright.. :dunno:

{All this machinery
Making modern music
Not so coldly charted
Of your honesty

One likes to believe
In the freedom of music
But glittering prizes
And endless compromises
Shatter the illusion
Of integrity }

That doesn't answer my question. I surprised they would let you listen to stuff like that in the nursing home where you reside. :lol:

You don't work very well either but it doesn't stop you from posting stupid things and getting yourself worked up in an emotional frenzy.

Well thanks for your analysis Rati - it's rare to find advice of that level outside of a bowling ally bar.....

Now do avail yourself of the free cheese behind the fridge.

{All this machinery
Making modern music
Not so coldly charted
Of your honesty

One likes to believe
In the freedom of music
But glittering prizes
And endless compromises
Shatter the illusion
Of integrity }

Uh-oh, you must be a communist. :ack-1:

I know, you know a lot about bands that were popular like 40 years ago. :D Congrats. That's a great accomplishment. Lol.

Funny, I seem to have known who Beck, who is popular now, is as well.

You? Not so much..... :dunno:

I'll bet you I know much more about bands from the 90s and on than you do. :D What music do you dance to? Frank Sinatra?

{All this machinery
Making modern music
Not so coldly charted
Of your honesty

One likes to believe
In the freedom of music
But glittering prizes
And endless compromises
Shatter the illusion
Of integrity }

Everyone that doesn't follow in lock step with Eunuch2008 is, even if they are far right.

That doesn't answer my question.

You posed a question?

I must have missed it as it fell victim to your general meltdown?

4979520_orig.jpg

I surprised they would let you listen to stuff like that in the nursing home where you reside. :lol:

Yes, you did think that was terribly clever..

Says a great deal about you...

That doesn't answer my question.

You posed a question?

I must have missed it as it fell victim to your general meltdown?

4979520_orig.jpg

I surprised they would let you listen to stuff like that in the nursing home where you reside. :lol:

Yes, you did think that was terribly clever..

Says a great deal about you...

Awww, stop being such an old cranky pants, will you? No fun, no fun at all. :frown:

{All this machinery
Making modern music
Not so coldly charted
Of your honesty

One likes to believe
In the freedom of music
But glittering prizes
And endless compromises
Shatter the illusion
Of integrity }

Everyone that doesn't follow in lock step with Eunuch2008 is, even if they are far right.

Some people seem to have absolutely no sense of humor whatsoever. :) Just cranky and miserable.

As long as you listen to it with headphones, or ear buds,,he can listen to what ever he wants at the nursing home....

Forum List

Back