🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Grammys, Macklemore, "Same Love" and the Constant Politicking of Gay...

2 men can be married, because marriage is a human construct and can be defined and redefined as an institution by humans as they see fit.

next

Wrong.

Marriage as it is Observed by Humans is a Product of our "very Existience."

Next!

:)

peace...

Marriage is a product of our existence, yes that's what I said retard.

We invented the concept.

We are free to define it as we please.

Move on or move over, but your view is no longer the arbiter.

And this is the crux of your obsession with all things gay. You're no longer in control, you narcissist, and so you obsess and obsess with threads that are all the intellectual equivalent of "nuh uh."

In other words, your brain is tiny. It's ok, you are pitied.

2 men can be married, because marriage is a human construct and can be defined and redefined as an institution by humans as they see fit.

next

Wrong.

Marriage as it is Observed by Humans is a Product of our "very Existience."

Next!

peace...

Marriage is a product of our existence, yes that's what I said retard.

We invented the concept.

We are free to define it as we please.

Move on or move over, but your view is no longer the arbiter.

And this is the crux of your obsession with all things gay. You're no longer in control, you narcissist, and so you obsess and obsess with threads that are all the intellectual equivalent of "nuh uh."

In other words, your brain is tiny. It's ok, you are pitied.

Of our very Existence... As the SCOTUS Observed... The last time they Dealt this Issue.

"Marriage" exists because we Exist.

Homosexuals are in Defiance of their very Existence, Natural Design and Equipment.

Marriage is a Man and a Woman.

It can NEVER be and has NEVER been between any number of the Same Sex.

It's not Physically, Naturally or Humanly Possible.

I Know that the Facts anger Liberals when they won't go away and when others Refuse to stop pointing them out but it is a Fact.

Man/Man and Woman/Woman are not Equal to or the "same" as Man/Woman.

The Possibility of Life Exists only with Man/Woman.

Every single "Gay" on Earth is a Product of this Fact and Marriage is Naturally Defined by it.

Try again, Wigger... This time with a little less Eye-Line you Short, Bald motherfucker. :rofl:

peace...

marriage exists cuz humans invented it as an institution.

we same humans are redefining it.

move on, Neanderthal.

marriage exists cuz humans invented it as an institution.

we same humans are redefining it.

move on, Neanderthal.

Marriage exists without Humans Observing it.

What does not Exist is Marriage between anything other than Man and Woman.

It's a Natural Fact and I am Concerned by your Inability to Acknowledge what is.

Man/Man and Woman/Woman are Inherently and Naturally Unequal to what Created them and how they were Designed and Equipped.

They are Free to Defy this Natural Reality but I step up when they Insist that Society Entertains their Absurdity in Law and when they push to Expose Children to it.

peace...

marriage exists without humans observing it?

:lol:

I feel bad for how many times you've had to type out that same dumb shit. Do it again, tell us about it man, tell us about it.

It's not counter-able, it's a retarded opinion.

Marriage is an institution, it is not simply found in nature it is defined by human beings. That is a fact. Your warped small brain can now go elope with your fantasy of "coupling," the reason nobody explicitly engages it is because it's dumb as fuck.

It's not counter-able, it's a retarded opinion.

Marriage is an institution, it is not simply found in nature it is defined by human beings. That is a fact. Your warped small brain can now go elope with your fantasy of "coupling," the reason nobody explicitly engages it is because it's dumb as fuck.

Fag... :lol:

You can try all you want but no matter what you Claim Two Men and Two Woman together is not Equal to a Man and a Woman regarding Marriage.

It's a Natural, Biological and Undeniable Fact.

Every single Gay on Earth is the Product of One Man and One Woman and every single Gay on Earth is Designed and Equipped by Nature to do the same.

The Fact that some Humans Choose to Fuck the same Sex, Dogs, their Siblings, Parents or the Dead is not for Society to Burden.

Humans have Free Will and can do a LOT of things... And have done a LOT of things since History has been Recorded over thousands of years.

You can't say someone is "Born" Gay in Defiance of Nature's Design and how Humans are ALL Equipped and then say that People who used to March with Gays in NAMBLA aren't doing what they were Born to do or people who Fuck Dogs or the Dead aren't.

Humans do a LOT of Creepy Shit outside of their Design.

Doesn't make ANY of them Equal to what we are and how we became.

1560738_10202534545317391_1973723124_n.jpg

^Fact not Fiction. :thup:

peace...

Two men and two women are equal to a man and a woman in marriage.

They are different in reproduction habits.

Your diatribe is

*falls off chair boring*

Two men and two women are equal to a man and a woman in marriage.

They are different in reproduction habits.

Your diatribe is

*falls off chair boring*

They are not Equal in Marriage... If they are then so are Siblings.

If you are too Dishonest to Concede this I Understand.

peace...

Yes they are. It is a matter of opinion. And the wave is coming.

My marriage is not defined by my wife and i's ability to have kids or not. We didnt even know if we would have kids when we got married, it wasnt about that at all.

Speak for yourself, neanderthal.

Yes they are. It is a matter of opinion. And the wave is coming.

My marriage is not defined by my wife and i's ability to have kids or not. We didnt even know if we would have kids when we got married, it wasnt about that at all.

Speak for yourself, neanderthal.

It's not about that you Dishonest Child... But you Know what it's about and continue to Insist to the Contrary.

You are an only Child, aren't you... :rofl:

At least we know you Support Siblings Marrying... You Fucking Degenerate.

peace...

I support gay marriage.

Siblings marrying doesnt really matter to me, because i dont think siblings are sexually attracted to each other to WANT to marry you sick fuck....and the ones that are sexually attracted to each other is none of my fucking business.

Your abject dishonesty on this topic has always been a matter of comic relief. Nothing more. Youre a moron. Fact.

I support gay marriage.

Siblings marrying doesnt really matter to me, because i dont think siblings are sexually attracted to each other to WANT to marry you sick fuck....and the ones that are sexually attracted to each other is none of my fucking business.

Your abject dishonesty on this topic has always been a matter of comic relief. Nothing more. Youre a moron. Fact.

You are a Creepy little Deviant... You should really get Counseling.

But it's good to Know you Support Siblings Marrying... At least your Deviancy is Consistent. :thup:

Congrats on that, you Short, Bald, Insecure Pre-Op Tranny Motherfucker. :rofl:

peace...

Before you ever posted your picture i knew for a fact youd have a touch of downs.

It was just another win in a day in the life

The result of pushing the gay agenda everyplace is that gay exhaustion sets in and people get tired of hearing about it.

West Hollywood prides itself on being a gay city. Everyone thought of WeHo as gay. The mayor recently removed the rainbow flag from city hall saying that the flag made the city appear hostile to those who aren't gay. The Abbey a gay bar on Melrose permitted groping, grinding as a form of same sex dancing, and the restrooms used for quick sex. They changed their policy and now advertises itself as "family friendly".

WeHo made it's change because realtors were complaining about the difficulty in selling houses in the city except to those who are gay. Everyone else perceived the city as being hostile to heterosexuals. The Abbey had tourists stop in to watch the "show" but only had a beer and left when the Abbey wanted to be known as a fine restaurant.

Gay exhaustion set in.

Links?

If you don't like it, don't watch the Grammys and don't listen to Macklemore's music.

Problem solved.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back