The great biden in Hawaii folks

Our President is fighting for the victims of Maui
$700 is just pocket money to get people by till the rest of the money is available. Biden will help with rebuilding Maui, roads, schools, power…
Biden and his lovely wife care about others.

Meanwhile, Trump is fighting to stay out of jail
Sure, looks like he's fighting to stay awake.

Here is what the residents of Maui have to say about the scumbags on the left who deliberately and unapologetically cut off their water (cause of water "equity") while the inferno incinerated more than 1000 of their children who were sent home and not told why. They're all now missing.

Familiar tune among the left. If they aren't ripping apart babies in wombs, they are gleefully trafficking them for sex and if they aren't doing that they are off to some. Island somewhere raping and them and now burning them alive in fires.....

Here is what they think.

My only hope is that those losers voted for the pigs on the left and so therefore get what's coming to them.

If not then my heart goes out to them.

BTW, has anyone tried to explain why the fires didn't touch the billionaires homes and property lines but only those UNDER THEM?

FUCK YOU!!!

Our President is fighting for the victims of Maui
$700 is just pocket money to get people by till the rest of the money is available. Biden will help with rebuilding Maui, roads, schools, power…
Biden and his lovely wife care about others.

Meanwhile, Trump is fighting to stay out of jail
You're infatuated with Traitor Joe and his scumbag whore?

Just like in California, Devos democrats are burning Americans out of the land they want for themselves.

Black Rock chose to leave the power on in Maui and chose to end maintenance for the green approach. Which is what Democrats do in areas they want to burn Americans out of.

Where ever WEF, Devos democrats run the forrest, they end up burning down...

Good grief. 100% vapid

The man is just great. He makes me so proud to be an American. :uhh:

D145_153_294_1200.jpg

Gfy. I said your infantile flaming and BS is past tiresome. Learn it.... absolutely nobody should buy into your wornout shit. It's over
His new line is how heroic and hardworking Potato is and how lucky we all are to have the heroic potato.

Then he endlessly loops that nonsense as if he is scoring heavy points.

Leftwhiner is maybe as stupid as President Potato.

Forum List

Back