The Great Covid-19 Hoax

What a fucking moron you are, and all who think like you.

Influenza season runs September to April; 48,000 deaths over 8 months is just a little bit fucking different than 43,000 deaths in six weeks.

You really don’t deserve the resources your fat stupid worthless fucking lump of flesh consumes every day. I hope you get covid19 and die.
He-he, I posted a factual TRUTH. Seems you, like virtually ALL liberal lunatics, do NOT like FACTS. And wishing the Chinese Virus on me and hoping I die from it is BEYOND despicable. But NOT surprising, coming from a brainwashed liberal loon like yourself. INCREDIBLY pathetic AND pitiful. You SHOULD be ashamed of yourself.
No, what is despicable is to lie and spread misinformation in the middle of a deadly pandemic and suggest that we should do nothing while 500,000 to 2.5 million people die.
There is nothing despicable about me responding to such utter scum by wishing it dead and gone from the civic discourse. THAT is a perfectly rational response. YOU are not worth the air you breathe. pa PLEASE, go out and live your principles - lick every doorknob and shopping cart handle you can find. The sooner you and those like you are dead, the better the world will be.
You really ARE despicable, you stupid little brainwashed wench. I would NEVER wish a Chinese Virus death on ANYONE. THAT'S the big difference between you and me. You appear to have NO sign of decency in your soul. I pray to God you find some, for your sake.

A picture of an ICU proves nothing, and says nothing about what any of the patients are being cared for. In the modern , germaphobic age, these folks are using the "standard" precautions.

so go visit a standard ICU hoax ward -

I dare your sorry ass -

The nurses have to buzz you into the ICU and you have to have business there, at least around here. No one "strolls" through the ICU's. And that's in normal times, now during the CV panic, I don't think they even let the patients' relatives and priests into see them.

As real news is beginning to seep out, we are learning that Covid-19 pandemic is much more like those of recent years than the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918.

More than 200,000 people are hospitalized each year in the United States for the flu illness and its complications and between 3,000 and 49,000 people die each year from the flu. The number of flu deaths every year varies.

For example, the average number of flu deaths during the 1990s was 36,000.

• Average number over a longer time frame from 1976 to 2007 was 23,607 deaths.
  • If you take the number of deaths year wise, you will find a vast variation with a low of 3,349 deaths during the flu season of 1986-87 to a high of 48,614 in 2003-04.
The above-mentioned figures are for adults only and are rough estimates. The CDC estimates that 60 percent of flu-related hospital admissions and 90 percent of flu-related deaths occur in people of this age group [>65}.

So why the hysteria over this new strain? Could it possibly have anything to do with the upcoming Presidential election? After recounts, Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, quid pro quo and impeachment have all failed to overturn the 2016 election, is there the slightest doubt that the Democrats will do anything to prevent Trump's reelection?

Doesn't crashing the economy, which was Trump's biggest reelection asset, fit right in with all of these other despicable actions? Why are Blue States the most opposed to reopening the economy? Why is the CDC so resistant to admitting the Covid-19 threat has been vastly overestimated? What do these people have in common?

Orange Man Bad.

Why do you people constantly lie?

I live in the reddest state in the union probably, and certainly totally pro-Trump (except for me). Our governor is staunchly resisting anything quick. Meanwhile there are Democrat Governors like Montana who are talking about a phased re-opening starting April 24th.

In fact - Republican governors may prove to be the biggest obstacle.

Influenza season runs September to April; 48,000 deaths over 8 months is just a little bit fucking different than 43,000 deaths in six weeks.

You really don’t deserve the resources your fat stupid worthless fucking lump of flesh consumes every day. I hope you get covid19 and die.

That'll get you reported.
Yep, wishing death on someone IS a big violation of the rules set down on this site. I believe I WILL report her sorry ass. Are you listening, Hope?

Limbaugh has been hammering on this non-stop, so.....

Rush and his ass kissing pals dont have the balls to take walk through tours in hospital virus wards like the pic -

so fukem -

If Baby Kim, Putin, Duterte, or Pooty Poot were there to greet him?
Donnie would be there with bells and a mask!

trump%2Bin%2Bfacemask1.jpg

Ouch and some think I’m mean and nasty.

Bosox was a little harsh but she's got a point.

You fuckers ought to run down to the nearest Emergency room and commence to huggin some virus sufferers and get your hear immunity on.

But you won't. You'll just advocate that other people even dumber than you do stupid shit that will endanger their lives...and ours

I'm fairly shocked that this site allows you to post that crap

Some media sources claim it’s really bad and others claim it’s similar to the flu. There is a great deal of conflicting information. So, it’s anyone’s guess.

You fuckers ought to run down to the nearest Emergency room and commence to huggin some virus sufferers and get your hear immunity on.

But you won't. You'll just advocate that other people even dumber than you do stupid shit that will endanger their lives...and ours

Yeah we need to silence people and start burning books.

He-he, I posted a factual TRUTH. Seems you, like virtually ALL liberal lunatics, do NOT like FACTS. And wishing the Chinese Virus on me and hoping I die from it is BEYOND despicable. But NOT surprising, coming from a brainwashed liberal loon like yourself. INCREDIBLY pathetic AND pitiful. You SHOULD be ashamed of yourself.
No, what is despicable is to lie and spread misinformation in the middle of a deadly pandemic and suggest that we should do nothing while 500,000 to 2.5 million people die.
There is nothing despicable about me responding to such utter scum by wishing it dead and gone from the civic discourse. THAT is a perfectly rational response. YOU are not worth the air you breathe. pa PLEASE, go out and live your principles - lick every doorknob and shopping cart handle you can find. The sooner you and those like you are dead, the better the world will be.
You really ARE despicable, you stupid little brainwashed wench. I would NEVER wish a Chinese Virus death on ANYONE. THAT'S the big difference between you and me. You appear to have NO sign of decency in your soul. I pray to God you find some, for your sake.
YOU FUCKING MORON YOU ARE WISHING COVID19 ON EVERYONE BY ARGUING IT IS A HOAX AND WE SHOULD RUN OUT AND RESTART LIFE AS USUAL!

HOW CAN YOU BE SO FUCKING DUMB?!?! IS YOUR MOTHER ALSO YOUR SISTER?!

I know Bluz - Please don't speak of him in such a manner.
His mother isn't his sister but he IS his own Grandpa! :D

As real news is beginning to seep out, we are learning that Covid-19 pandemic is much more like those of recent years than the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918.

More than 200,000 people are hospitalized each year in the United States for the flu illness and its complications and between 3,000 and 49,000 people die each year from the flu. The number of flu deaths every year varies.

• If you take the number of deaths year wise, you will find a vast variation with a low of 3,349 deaths during the flu season of 1986-87 to a high of 48,614 in 2003-04.
The above-mentioned figures are for adults only and are rough estimates. The CDC estimates that 60 percent of flu-related hospital admissions and 90 percent of flu-related deaths occur in people of this age group [>65}.

So why the hysteria over this new strain? Could it possibly have anything to do with the upcoming Presidential election? After recounts, Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, quid pro quo and impeachment have all failed to overturn the 2016 election, is there the slightest doubt that the Democrats will do anything to prevent Trump's reelection?

Doesn't crashing the economy, which was Trump's biggest reelection asset, fit right in with all of these other despicable actions? Why are Blue States the most opposed to reopening the economy? Why is the CDC so resistant to admitting the Covid-19 threat has been vastly overestimated? What do these people have in common?

Orange Man Bad.

This thread is retarded. The CDC Director is saying the Fall/Winter wave could be much worse that what we're experiencing now.

CDC director warns second wave of coronavirus this winter could be worse

Every day I am learning new stories of wonderful people dying from this horrible illness - and many of them are doctors and nurses and other essential workers keeping life going for the rest of us.

I have no more sympathy or understanding or tolerance for scum like the scum that populates much of this board. I understand that there are some good people here and it’s the only reason I’ve stayed over the years - but I will no longer bite my tongue when it comes to the scum. I don’t care if this kind of person dies. I care more about actual pond scum than I do about these kinds of people. They destroy the environment and civic discourse and I have laughed at all of the stories of covid19 deniers dying of covid19; there is little pleasure to be found in a pandemic, but at least there is THAT.

The trump-45 virus has now killed 45,172 Americans.
MAGA

This from an asshole who admits to yelling obscenities in a store with children present because someone dared to not wear a mask. Yeah you can STFU and continue hiding under the bed.

That'll get you reported.
Like I fucking care! This place is 75% scum that needs to be wiped from the face of the earth. I hope you all rush right out there and live your FREEDUMB!! Die of covid, drown on land - it’s the least you fucking losers deserve.

You sound upset. Need a cookie?

A picture of an ICU proves nothing, and says nothing about what any of the patients are being cared for. In the modern , germaphobic age, these folks are using the "standard" precautions.

so go visit a standard ICU hoax ward -

I dare your sorry ass -

The nurses have to buzz you into the ICU and you have to have business there, at least around here. No one "strolls" through the ICU's. And that's in normal times, now during the CV panic, I don't think they even let the patients' relatives and priests into see them.

I know every damn bit of that - hospitals treat every HAOX exactly like that -

THANKS for making my point

Every day I am learning new stories of wonderful people dying from this horrible illness - and many of them are doctors and nurses and other essential workers keeping life going for the rest of us.

I have no more sympathy or understanding or tolerance for scum like the scum that populates much of this board. I understand that there are some good people here and it’s the only reason I’ve stayed over the years - but I will no longer bite my tongue when it comes to the scum. I don’t care if this kind of person dies. I care more about actual pond scum than I do about these kinds of people. They destroy the environment and civic discourse and I have laughed at all of the stories of covid19 deniers dying of covid19; there is little pleasure to be found in a pandemic, but at least there is THAT.

My county has the fourth largest city in America and has just shy of 5 million people.
There have been around 5000 confirmed cases and 47 deaths.
What does that tell you Mistress of death?

Forum List

Back