The Great Covid-19 Hoax

Here is a question that I won't get answer from a leftist. What percentage would a leftist guess is dying and have died from covid? Those who caught it that is. Yes, we know that is impossible to answer since there is no way to really know how many had covid without knowing it and even more impossible how many actually died from covid or the other condition they had along with covid. Not saying covid isn't killing people, but what percentage of people have died who contracted it?

More or less than 2 percent?

Also, why don't any of you address this whenever you claim Trump took the disease lightly?

Why is msnbc mocking Trump for this statement?

Trump, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it's vicious."

Hmmmm?

Now watch either the left wing two step, the run and hide ignore method, or toss the race card grenade and then run and hide as they claim Trump said the disease was under control in order to prevent widespread panic like obama did in 2009 about h1n1 pandemic.

Don’t expect reasoning or logic from a democrat because there either too stupid or dishonest.

My favorite aunt wasn't sick. She wasn't over 500 pounds.

She was a healthy woman of normal weight.

She was tested for the virus on Thursday April 9th 2020. The positive result came on Monday April 13th 2020.

She died on Tuesday April 14th, 2020.

No one knows how their body will react to the virus until they get it. Some won't be harmed badly. Others are and some die.

No one knows who will be the ones who end up fighting for their lives and die until it happens.

Also, you all can get the virus more than once.

Stop trivializing this virus. Just because you weren't harmed doesn't mean others won't be.

The death toll is now over 600 thousand dead Americans.

The delta variant is hitting the young much harder and even children are dying.
False
CDC corrected to 35,000 two months ago but you liars must hold onto the fake fear numbers because you have no legitimacy.

interesting to see that nearly all the thinker comments from April have come true.
Even worse is that CDC has now said it’s clueless about any resolution but still wants to keep its hands in housing and is mostly offering up “just get more shots”!

False
CDC corrected to 35,000 two months ago but you liars must hold onto the fake fear numbers because you have no legitimacy.

interesting to see that nearly all the thinker comments from April have come true.
Even worse is that CDC has now said it’s clueless about any resolution but still wants to keep its hands in housing and is mostly offering up “just get more shots”!

What you posted isn't true.

What I posted is true.

I notice you don't post any proof of your claims.

Meanwhile here is proof of my claims. Official death toll so far as of August 18th, 2021, 626,099 deaths from covid in America thus far.

Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 1.08.54 PM.png

Here is a question that I won't get answer from a leftist. What percentage would a leftist guess is dying and have died from covid? Those who caught it that is. Yes, we know that is impossible to answer since there is no way to really know how many had covid without knowing it and even more impossible how many actually died from covid or the other condition they had along with covid. Not saying covid isn't killing people, but what percentage of people have died who contracted it?

More or less than 2 percent?

Also, why don't any of you address this whenever you claim Trump took the disease lightly?

Why is msnbc mocking Trump for this statement?

Trump, "The coronavirus is not the flu, it's vicious."

Hmmmm?

Now watch either the left wing two step, the run and hide ignore method, or toss the race card grenade and then run and hide as they claim Trump said the disease was under control in order to prevent widespread panic like obama did in 2009 about h1n1 pandemic.

I heard 10% of the people who end up in ICU die. 10% of the people who go on ventilators, die. So the number is small. Only $626,000.

When Trump was president, you guys didn't even believe the number of deaths. You said they were claiming every death was covid even if it were not covid. You guys don't believe anything. Hard to use logic and reason with people like this.

What you posted isn't true.

What I posted is true.

I notice you don't post any proof of your claims.

Meanwhile here is proof of my claims. Official death toll so far as of August 18th, 2021, 626,099 deaths from covid in America thus far.

View attachment 528546
CDC correction information from CDC been posted here numerous time
It does not fit into your suspension of reality platform so you utilize other “resources” rather than the horses mouth

I heard 10% of the people who end up in ICU die. 10% of the people who go on ventilators, die. So the number is small. Only $626,000.

When Trump was president, you guys didn't even believe the number of deaths. You said they were claiming every death was covid even if it were not covid. You guys don't believe anything. Hard to use logic and reason with people like this.
10 percent of everyone that has contracted the covid (China flu) has died in your estimation?

Are you ok?

I heard the herbal stuff helps. I mean at this point I would suggest it if that is what you believe.

Oh dear.

10 percent of everyone that has contracted the covid (China flu) has died in your estimation?

Are you ok?

I heard the herbal stuff helps. I mean at this point I would suggest it if that is what you believe.

Oh dear.
That's not what he said. He said "I heard 10% of the people who end up in ICU die."

Then you completely ignored the ICU part and said: "10 percent of everyone that has contracted the covid (China flu) has died in your estimation?"

Consecutive posts, right there on the screen. Holy shit.

You need to get better at blatantly lying if this is the best you can do.

This is why communicating with Trumpsters is pointless.

Are you ok?

Oh dear.
10% who go on a ventilator die

Forum List

Back