The Great Covid-19 Hoax

Freakish cultists....

When a normal, rational, functioning adult doesn't seem to understand what scientists are saying and recommending on a complicated scientific topic, the first thought they would have is, "Huh. I am an uneducated slob when it comes to this, so i bet the career experts know something i don't."

But not the trump cultists. No siree. Their first and only thought is that Dear Leader knows best, therefore 5 minutes of google research will help them outsmart all the career experts.

Fucking embarrassing....

The predictions of the model that was used to craft the policies, have completely failed.

The policies were based on bad data.

That you left that out of your complaint, shows that you are not serious.

So I wonder how many of our Trumpster friends here will admit that Trump is IN on this "hoax"?

He is listening to the experts. I understand that, but I think that it is increasingly obvious that the models used as the basis of policy were completely wrong, and we should change policy accordingly.

What part of that is unreasonable? Worthy of being called an insulting and dismissive name?

And.....? Dead is dead...right?
So damn stupid...damn son...
You have to be saying that H2N2 wasn't........I have no idea where you're going.
Aaaahhh....it wasn't...., no, no that couldn't be it.
I can't dummy myself down to your level, tiger.

are you saying coronavirus is the flu ?

be specific
That's the line from quite a few here.

so is the answer I got ...

We're being played again. It's somewhere on the level of Russian whores pissing on Trump or the fake impeachment.... you know it's complete bullshit but all you can do is laugh and hope the electorate makes them pay at the ballot box.

We'll see in Nov.

We're being played again. It's somewhere on the level of Russian whores pissing on Trump or the fake impeachment.... you know it's complete bullshit but all you can do is laugh and hope the electorate makes them pay at the ballot box.

We'll see in Nov.

At this point anyone who still believes the BS is either severely mentally challenged, or in deep willful denial.

We'll see in Nov.

At this point anyone who still believes the BS is either severely mentally challenged, or in deep willful denial.

You people can't possibly be this stupid. These comparisons are meaningless. No one knows how long this virus will last. So, no one knows how many will eventually die from it.

That is correct.
Deaths from H1N1 over one year from April 2019-April 2020 were 12,500.
Deaths from COVID-19 from February 28 - April 23 (7-1/2 weeks): 48,925 including 1266 deaths so far today.
By this time tomorrow more people will have died from this virus than those who died in the Viet Nam war.

Last edited:
Clearly you are suffering from the Jones Syndrome!

InfantileGreedyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Alex Jones' attorney had to admit in a custody hearing with Jones' ex-wife that he was an entertainer. 'Nuff said.

Not fake news: InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist,' his lawyer says

As real news is beginning to seep out, we are learning that Covid-19 pandemic is much more like those of recent years than the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918.

I think the people are starting to catch on. I went to the local beer store this afternoon, there was a sign on the door advising customers of the current regulations. The first line told me that the folks at the Beer Store are catching on.

"DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID 19 PANIC"

Note that they didn't say the regulations were due to the Covid 19 disease or pandemic, but strictly due to the hysteria and panic.

Certainly was a hopeful sign to me

Clearly you are suffering from the Jones Syndrome!

InfantileGreedyAmericancrayfish-size_restricted.gif

Alex Jones' attorney had to admit in a custody hearing with Jones' ex-wife that he was an entertainer. 'Nuff said.

Not fake news: InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist,' his lawyer says

Sandy Hook parents and the courts do NOT appreciate his "performance art" ;)

Hidden Outbreaks Spread Through U.S. Cities Far Earlier Than Americans Knew, Estimates Say

By the time New York City confirmed its first case of the coronavirus on March 1, thousands of infections were already silently spreading through the city, a hidden explosion of a disease that many still viewed as a remote threat as the city awaited the first signs of spring.
Hidden outbreaks were also spreading almost completely undetected in Boston, San Francisco, Chicago and Seattle, long before testing showed that each city had a major problem, according to a model of the spread of the disease by researchers at Northeastern University who shared their results with The New York Times.
Even in early February — while the world focused on China — the virus was not only likely to be spreading in multiple American cities, but also seeding blooms of infection elsewhere in the United States, the researchers found.
............................................................................................................................................
1 in 5 New Yorkers May Have Had Covid-19, Antibody Tests Suggest

.............................................................................................................................................
These stories have both positive and negative implications for what is to come. Positive in the sense that "herd immunity" is further along than we thought. Negative in that asymptomatic spread is worse than we thought and poses a risk of losing the gains we've made if infections spike due the economy's restart.

As real news is beginning to seep out, we are learning that Covid-19 pandemic is much more like those of recent years than the Spanish Flu pandemic of 1918.

I think the people are starting to catch on. I went to the local beer store this afternoon, there was a sign on the door advising customers of the current regulations. The first line told me that the folks at the Beer Store are catching on.

Note that they didn't say the regulations were due to the Covid 19 disease or pandemic, but strictly due to the hysteria and panic.

if the warning had read " INFECTED VIRUS EMPLOYEES" you would have found another store, then continued posting your horseshit on this board -

if the warning had read " INFECTED VIRUS EMPLOYEES" you would have found another store, then continued posting your horseshit on this board -

That doesn't make any sense. Why would any retail establishment put up a sign telling customers that an employee was infected with anything?

You people can't possibly be this stupid. These comparisons are meaningless. No one knows how long this virus will last. So, no one knows how many will eventually die from it.

That is correct.
Deaths from H1N1 over one year from April 2019-April 2020 were 12,500.
Deaths from COVID-19 from February 28 - April 23 (7-1/2 weeks): 48,925 including 1266 deaths so far today.
By this time tomorrow more people will have died from this virus than those who died in the Viet Nam war.

Not exactly apple to apple. Average age of KungFlu fatality is what.... 80ish? Lives lost in Vietnam probably had an average age of 22ish? Also you marxist types like to use "chick math".... that 48,925 is probably closer to 20,000 actual Covid deaths. It's not good, but it really boils down to whether you want to die of poverty or the flu.

Do not count on one liberal being remorseful or admitting they were in error. We have been under a Democrat suspension of fact and reality for four years.
The fact is that 0.1% of our 330 million population dies from this, one out of every 350 people have contracted it Another convenient omitted stat is that so many people never knew they had it so never were motivated to get tested.
Fear is a powerful thing. It’s difficut to prove that the ender of mankind boogeyman is not out there especially when the Facts and Stats Proving he’s not out there are denied or hidden
Hurt Trump, Punish the productive and see how quick Ameticans will fall down and obey are the goals of the agenda and very very sadly 80% of Americans have obeyed this overreactive hoax.

Forum List

Back