The great IRS/Tea party scandle fizzles

No. We don't know that. No one has said it yet. He might be. He might not be. But the fact that these things are going on is a scandal in itself.

People are saying it all over these boards. Lose the blinders.

People all over the boards are saying that he is responsible.....because it's his administration. Try and comprehend and not project

There is a knee jerk reaction that he is behind it.

Can anyone show me evidence here? I haven't even paid attention to this story as the right-wing as gone into full on psycho mode screaming and trying to invent conspiracies ever since Obama's re-election that I've largely completely tuned them out. Everything they start whining and screaming about turns out to be bullshit, so I'm just assuming this is yet another loser you can throw on the pile.
You're right...nothing to see here.

Not a single RW group turned down, zzzzzzzzz. Calm down, girls.
In fact, the ONLY group that WAS turned down was a LW group.

Chicken Little don't have NOTHING on the CON$.

lol
:lol:

So the IRS was targeting liberals? LOL Really, Marc? That's what you're going with?

The Repubs are, like we used to say back in old Texas- "All hat & no cattle" ;)

You know what's going to be amusing, Dottie? As the investigations go forward...and they will...it's going to slowly but surely come out that people in this White House knew about the IRS targeting conservatives...that they lied about the talking points over Benghazi...and that they trashed the First Amendment going after both the AP and some FOX News folks.

When that happens...you're going to be standing in front of a cattle "stampede" of ridicule for steadfastly defending the indefensible. Just letting you know NOW, what you're letting yourself in for LATER.

Do not hold your breath.

Let me ask you progressives something...

Do you folks REALLY buy the nonsense that Jay Carney is putting out in his press briefings? I mean, he's changed his story so many times after being caught lying one would think that even you would have wised up to the fact that this White House is about as believable as Tommy Flanagan from Saturday Night Live.

The Repubs are, like we used to say back in old Texas- "All hat & no cattle" ;)

You know what's going to be amusing, Dottie? As the investigations go forward...and they will...it's going to slowly but surely come out that people in this White House knew about the IRS targeting conservatives...that they lied about the talking points over Benghazi...and that they trashed the First Amendment going after both the AP and some FOX News folks.

When that happens...you're going to be standing in front of a cattle "stampede" of ridicule for steadfastly defending the indefensible. Just letting you know NOW, what you're letting yourself in for LATER.

Do not hold your breath.

Hold my breath? Dude, there are new revelations about something this White House did coming at us almost every DAY! There are so many scandals now it's hard to keep track of them all.

So, you are proven to be flat out incorrect, given links and now foreign news reporting on this scandal is not enough – it MUST be Murdoch’s news sources…

I don’t care what Murdoch’s papers are reporting, I only care what the facts are the facts state that the IRS was targeting groups on the right for nothing more than the names that identified them as right. That, in itself, is a massive abuse of the powers of the IRS. How idiots here can continue to defend this is appalling. Obama can’t even defend it. He has come out against this travesty and here we still have the partisan hacks trying to claim that what they did meant nothing and was fine.

When the Republicans were after Clinton it was big news and all over the media over here. I have been looking for stories and unable to find them. Obviously, if you look hard enough, you will find something. The media does not appear to find it very newsworthy.

It was a walk in the park to come up with those links.

Yes, you find all kinds of 'news', like a politician saying 'we will get to the bottom of this'. How naive were you there?

And people like you are actually trying to say that the IRS was REALLY targeting liberals? That's some funny shit. I mean really...

The IRS scandal is growing as more and more groups come forward. The IRS targeted Christian and Jewish groups but not muslim groups.

ummm..... your link didn't post through :eusa_eh: :eusa_whistle:

It all boils down to how many were denied you rw tool. Whats the total count?
They don't want to answer that question. Goes against their initial (false) premise.

Nothing has fizzled. The investigations will continue and the truth will be revealed. Democrats tend to confuse the 24-hour news cycle with reality. Getting to the truth will take time, but it will happen.
What "truth" do you think will eventually come out?

Nothing has fizzled. The investigations will continue and the truth will be revealed. Democrats tend to confuse the 24-hour news cycle with reality. Getting to the truth will take time, but it will happen.

Again, there was nothing to ‘fizzle’ to begin with.

Investigate by all means to fix flaws in the system.

But it’s naïve and delusional for the partisan right to believe any of this will result in ‘impeachment.’
It's their sickness...Obama Derangement Syndrome. Just about every USMB RWer suffers from it.

Liberals are happy that they saved money by letting the Americans get killed at Benghazi.

Given the fact it was a republican administration that started two illegal wars at the cost of over 4000 American deaths, you’ll understand why no one finds this credible.

:clap2:

Last edited:
The IRS scandal is growing as more and more groups come forward. The IRS targeted Christian and Jewish groups but not muslim groups.

They don't want to answer that question. Goes against their initial (false) premise.

It's their sickness...Obama Derangement Syndrome. Just about every USMB RW suffers from it.

Liberals are happy that they saved money by letting the Americans get killed at Benghazi.

Given the fact it was a republican administration that started two illegal wars at the cost of over 4000 American deaths, you’ll understand why no one finds this credible.

There is just a knee jerk reaction against Obama from the right. There have been so many 'scandals' that they have no credibility any more. What will the scandal be next week, should we create a betting pool to at leastake it interesting?

[/B]

The news media outside of the United States is not reporting it. Rupert Murdoch's Sunday Times had no mention of it. It is just one phony scandal after another with you right wingers. You are not to be taken seriously.

Oh and I wanted to address your claim that this is not being reported internationally. Because it is.

President Obama promises tough response to IRS scandal

BBC BBC News - President Obama promises tough response to IRS scandal

Latest update: 16/05/2013
- Barack Obama - Republicans (USA) - taxes - USA

Tax chief resigns as Obama battles raft of scandals

France24 Tax chief resigns as Obama battles raft of scandals - USA - FRANCE 24

logo-japan-times.png

carried a Washington Post article.

IRS conservative scandal snowballs | The Japan Times

There was probably some mention of it, but nothing on the BBC website all week, and very little even on American news websites. If you dig hard enough you can always find something, but this is not proving a point. Why do you think Rupert Murdoch's papers are not making a big deal if it? Because it is not a big deal, just another Republucan witch hunt.

Oh and I wanted to address your claim that this is not being reported internationally. Because it is.

logo-japan-times.png

There was probably some mention of it, but nothing on the BBC website all week, and very little even on American news websites. If you dig hard enough you can always find something, but this is not proving a point. Why do you think Rupert Murdoch's papers are not making a big deal if it? Because it is not a big deal, just another Republucan witch hunt.

So, you are proven to be flat out incorrect, given links and now foreign news reporting on this scandal is not enough – it MUST be Murdoch’s news sources…

I don’t care what Murdoch’s papers are reporting, I only care what the facts are the facts state that the IRS was targeting groups on the right for nothing more than the names that identified them as right. That, in itself, is a massive abuse of the powers of the IRS. How idiots here can continue to defend this is appalling. Obama can’t even defend it. He has come out against this travesty and here we still have the partisan hacks trying to claim that what they did meant nothing and was fine.
So by your own account you admit that Obama had nothing to do with it.

Yes?

It's their sickness...Obama Derangement Syndrome. Just about every USMB RW suffers from it.

There is just a knee jerk reaction against Obama from the right. There have been so many 'scandals' that they have no credibility any more. What will the scandal be next week, should we create a betting pool to at leastake it interesting?

With what's come out even from the left bias news sources, you people have to be delusional. just an observation

logo-japan-times.png

Yes?

His administration so he owns it, marc. That's the way it works.

The scandal is growing and now CBS is coming forward to say they too are under investigation.

Fox, ABC, AP, and now CBS.

Sharyl Attkisson's computers compromised - POLITICO.com

Attkisson told WPHT that irregular activity on her computer was first identified in Feb. 2011, when she was reporting on the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal and on the Obama administration's green energy spending,

Knee jerk reaction? You guys are amusing. The Obama White House lied to the American people about what happened in Benghazi. The Obama White House knew about the IRS targeting conservatives and did nothing about it until it was made public. The Obama White House did an end run around the First Amendment rights of both the AP reporters and the FOX News reporters. How do you possibly make the statement that these things have "no credibility"?

When the Republicans were after Clinton it was big news and all over the media over here. I have been looking for stories and unable to find them. Obviously, if you look hard enough, you will find something. The media does not appear to find it very newsworthy.

It was a walk in the park to come up with those links.

Yes, you find all kinds of 'news', like a politician saying 'we will get to the bottom of this'. How naive were you there?

All I had to do was type in BBC IRS scandal and up popped the link. We're not talking rocket science here.

Yes?

His administration so he owns it, marc. That's the way it works.

Most especially so when he is so quick to find a microphone to take full personal credit for anything that he thinks looks at all good. Anything that looks at all good he approved or suggested or ordered or planned or made happen.

Anything that looks at all questionable or might turn out badly though, well. . . .
- He wasn't in that loop
- Somebody else decided or ordered that
- He didn't see that memo
- He didn't see those e-mails
- He wasn't advised or informed
- He found out the way all the rest of us did - on the evening news
- That was above his pay grade
- Had he known about that he would have stopped it

But he is quick to say that 'he won' and so he gets to call the shots.

And his loyal worshippers still grovel at his feet, defend everything he says and does, and accuse and blame anybody who presumes to criticize or question him.

And we wonder why everything is all f*cked up.

Forum List

Back