The great IRS/Tea party scandle fizzles

I am shocked at the lack of there there in these republican fishing expeditions.

Psssst.

You better tell the Democrats who are calling for firings in the IRS scandal that they are wasting their breath.

That USMB liberals have decided there is no scandal. :lol:

I am shocked at the lack of there there in these republican fishing expeditions.

Psssst.

You better tell the Democrats who are calling for firings in the IRS scandal that they are wasting their breath.

The news media outside of the United States is not reporting it. Rupert Murdoch's Sunday Times had no mention of it. It is just one phony scandal after another with you right wingers. You are not to be taken seriously.

Psssst.

The news media outside of the United States is not reporting it. Rupert Murdoch's Sunday Times had no mention of it. It is just one phony scandal after another with you right wingers. You are not to be taken seriously.

With everything that has been reported about the scandals...even from left wing groups, I think it's high time you just stick your head in the sand again. We'll let you know when it's over. :razz:

Psssst.

So now a foreign newspaper is the measure of what is scandalous?
You can't make this shit up.

Psssst.

It is apparent that this administration is trying to make shit up.....for damage control. :eusa_eh:

Psssst.

Well, you really should fire off an email lickety split to tell these gentlemen that there is no scandal.

You just tell them that USMB liberals say there is no scandal and to stop investigating. :lol:

Democratic Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus and top committee Republican Orrin Hatch on Monday requested documents on possible White House involvement and sought nearly 300 tax-exempt status applications delayed by the targeting.

Baucus and Hatch also asked for documentation of any disciplinary action taken, and whether some lawmakers' calls for the IRS to crack down on tax-exempt groups played any role.

Psssst.

Oh and I wanted to address your claim that this is not being reported internationally. Because it is.

President Obama promises tough response to IRS scandal

BBC BBC News - President Obama promises tough response to IRS scandal

Latest update: 16/05/2013
- Barack Obama - Republicans (USA) - taxes - USA

Tax chief resigns as Obama battles raft of scandals

France24 Tax chief resigns as Obama battles raft of scandals - USA - FRANCE 24

logo-japan-times.png

carried a Washington Post article.

IRS conservative scandal snowballs | The Japan Times

Psssst.

Those of you are the right are too stupid to get this point.

Psssst.

With everything that has been reported about the scandals...even from left wing groups, I think it's high time you just stick your head in the sand again. We'll let you know when it's over. :razz:

It was over before it started. Go listen to Suoer Sessions and see if you can learn anything from liberal musicians.

Psssst.

Oh and I wanted to address your claim that this is not being reported internationally. Because it is.

logo-japan-times.png

There was probably some mention of it, but nothing on the BBC website all week, and very little even on American news websites. If you dig hard enough you can always find something, but this is not proving a point. Why do you think Rupert Murdoch's papers are not making a big deal if it? Because it is not a big deal, just another Republucan witch hunt.

Nothing has fizzled. The investigations will continue and the truth will be revealed. Democrats tend to confuse the 24-hour news cycle with reality. Getting to the truth will take time, but it will happen.

Again, there was nothing to ‘fizzle’ to begin with.

Investigate by all means to fix flaws in the system.

But it’s naïve and delusional for the partisan right to believe any of this will result in ‘impeachment.’

So far, you are the only one anywhere that is mentioning impeachment.

Massive straw man there. You might want to put it down, it makes you look like a fool.

I'm not convinced that they were targeted for political reasons.

Maybe they were, I don't know. But thus far, we don't have much suggesting that they were.

If there is, please post it.
I really don’t understand how you can paint it any other way. The fact is that all the terms that were used to target applicants were right groups. What other motivation can there be that ONLY targets right groups?

There is only ONE thing that connects the terms used. You ever think that it might be a deciding factor?

[/B]

logo-japan-times.png

There was probably some mention of it, but nothing on the BBC website all week, and very little even on American news websites. If you dig hard enough you can always find something, but this is not proving a point. Why do you think Rupert Murdoch's papers are not making a big deal if it? Because it is not a big deal, just another Republucan witch hunt.

So, you are proven to be flat out incorrect, given links and now foreign news reporting on this scandal is not enough – it MUST be Murdoch’s news sources…

I don’t care what Murdoch’s papers are reporting, I only care what the facts are the facts state that the IRS was targeting groups on the right for nothing more than the names that identified them as right. That, in itself, is a massive abuse of the powers of the IRS. How idiots here can continue to defend this is appalling. Obama can’t even defend it. He has come out against this travesty and here we still have the partisan hacks trying to claim that what they did meant nothing and was fine.

Spin spin spin spin..

you lefties are in full blown panic mode!

Love it.

Other than your obvious political bias, do you have probative evidence of intent on the part of any IRA employee? If so name them.

If not, you've provided more evidence to convince the reader you're a partisan hack who has nothing substantive to offer.

Besides the apology by the IRS for targeting conservative groups? Was this a trick question, Catcher?

logo-japan-times.png

So, you are proven to be flat out incorrect, given links and now foreign news reporting on this scandal is not enough – it MUST be Murdoch’s news sources…

I don’t care what Murdoch’s papers are reporting, I only care what the facts are the facts state that the IRS was targeting groups on the right for nothing more than the names that identified them as right. That, in itself, is a massive abuse of the powers of the IRS. How idiots here can continue to defend this is appalling. Obama can’t even defend it. He has come out against this travesty and here we still have the partisan hacks trying to claim that what they did meant nothing and was fine.

When the Republicans were after Clinton it was big news and all over the media over here. I have been looking for stories and unable to find them. Obviously, if you look hard enough, you will find something. The media does not appear to find it very newsworthy.

So basically libtards have decided to simply ignore the existence of the scandal altogether, got it!

We are looking for the existence of a 'scandal'.

Abusing citizens' civil rights.
Using the EPA, IRS, and the SEC to attack political opponents.
Spying on the press.
Using a government agency to do opposition research during a political campaign.
Using threats and intimidation to prevent freedom of speech.

Nope......no scandal.

Forum List

Back