The Great Wikileaks Hope

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Most rational Trump supporters (if that's not a contradiction of terms) well know that its over, EXCEPT there is a faint but vain hope that Wikileaks and Assange will either flood the news agencies with thousands and thousands of emails from Podesta and others, OR reveal a handful of emails that would prove damaging to Clinton during the next couple of weeks.

Two questions arise from that possible scenario:

First, what possible irreversible and election-changing "scandal" would these emails reveal???....and

Second, since we have surmised that Assange may indeed be working closely with the Russians, what would happen if these emails turn out to be strictly did-information aimed at disrupting our electoral processes?

"What possible irreversible and election-changing "scandal" would these emails reveal?"

There are none.

First, what possible irreversible and election-changing "scandal" would these emails reveal???....

Even if there was something there that could spurn such a result the media would do everything in their power to bury it

LMAO I can't stand Roseanne Barr but this was funny....

Roseanne BarrVerified account‏@therealroseanne
chelsea reading to her adorable daughter:

CumJpVDVIAAqtT7.jpg

Has anyone else noticed that all the emails released by Wikileaks thus far haven't been directly from Hillary to another person, just emails that have been passed back and forth between the people and organizations that worked for her.

Nothing from her private email server has been hacked.

Just because Wikileaks can pin stuff on people who worked for Hillary, doesn't mean they have anything on Hillary herself.

I used to think that maybe Wikileaks was a non partisan, useful thing to have around. Now? It seems that it has just become a way for Assange to pimp himself to the world for his fame.

Has anyone else noticed that all the emails released by Wikileaks thus far haven't been directly from Hillary to another person, just emails that have been passed back and forth between the people and organizations that worked for her.

Just because Wikileaks can pin stuff on people who worked for Hillary, doesn't mean they have anything on Hillary herself.

I used to think that maybe Wikileaks was a non partisan, useful thing to have around. Now? It seems that it has just become a way for Assange to pimp himself to the world for his fame.

It's being claimed on Twitter they have 33,000 of her emails. Whether they do or not remains to be seen.

Assange created havoc with national security and you apparently had no problem with that. But you do have a problem when he creates havoc for a political candidate.

It's being claimed on Twitter they have 33,000 of her emails. Whether they do or not remains to be seen.

Not for nothing Sassy, but just about anyone can claim anything on Twitter. Until it shows up on an actual news site, it's just hearsay as far as I'm concerned.

Assange created havoc with national security and you apparently had no problem with that. But you do have a problem when he creates havoc for a political candidate.

Got links to prove your claims that I had no problem with that?

You can tell by her demeanor when she talks about email, and Assange, there isn't anything there. This woman is a lawyer who has access to the best lawyers. If there were something there she would have some kind of a tell. She doesn't. It's no coincidence that the derps have been hounding her and her family for 30 years with nothing to show for it. There is nothing.

Trump's big trump card was women from 20 years ago that accuse her husband of something? That's it? HRC wasn't the perpetrator even if true, she also was a victim.

But Trump supporters are like drowning flies desperately looking for a turd to climb on to save them.

Not for nothing Sassy, but just about anyone can claim anything on Twitter. Until it shows up on an actual news site, it's just hearsay as far as I'm concerned.

I'll agree but Clinton pulled the tiger's tail when the campaign started a Tweet war with Wiki...she may get her just desserts

wikileaks-twitter-fight-with-clinton-camp-.jpeg

Nat demonstrating that he is again afraid that the truth comes out. The truth is Hillary's worst enemy and will destroy her.

Nat made the thread almost certainly because he is scared and wants to make it look like there is nothing to Wikileaks - precisely because there is.

You guys want to know why Wikileaks is releasing them in batches and doing so over the rest of the election?

They're media whores and they are hoping to stay in the spotlight and remain relevant.

Until they release some ACTUAL Hillary emails, that is all I will think of them.

Nat demonstrating that he is again afraid that the truth comes out. The truth is Hillary's worst enemy and will destroy her.

Nat made the thread almost certainly because he is scared and wants to make it look like there is nothing to Wikileaks - precisely because there is.

Norma sounds like someone who has just received a psychology degree from Trump U.........LOL

It was not very difficult to diagnose. Out of all the claims against Hillary you claim the most legitimate one, the most likely to destroy her - Wikileaks - is farcical. I hope you realize your mistake.

Most rational Trump supporters (if that's not a contradiction of terms) well know that its over, EXCEPT there is a faint but vain hope that Wikileaks and Assange will either flood the news agencies with thousands and thousands of emails from Podesta and others, OR reveal a handful of emails that would prove damaging to Clinton during the next couple of weeks.

Two questions arise from that possible scenario:

First, what possible irreversible and election-changing "scandal" would these emails reveal???....and

Second, since we have surmised that Assange may indeed be working closely with the Russians, what would happen if these emails turn out to be strictly did-information aimed at disrupting our electoral processes?
It's hilarious how the nutters are pinning their hopes on pootin and assange, and illegally obtained emails, that may or may not be real.

Forum List

Back