The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

It was actually 9½ million, not 12 million; so we're up about 3½ million jobs over that. And Republican states also shutdown. And all states that shutdown, did so following Trump's recommendations.

But even better... post your evidence ALL 9½ million people who left their job in March and April of 2020, went back to work...
My memory is off. It was 22 million, so Tater is still down about 9 million.

Businesses have been more than pulling their weight in the nation's struggle to recover all 22 million jobs wiped out in the spring of 2020 because of COVID-19-related shutdowns.

Democrats have been denying election results for decades. Why can't Trump?
What a joke.

You aren't an independent at all, you think you are fooling people??

You have been a deep red MAGA republican your entire life, you are just too ashamed to admit it. People like you are such a joke.

If you can;t admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, you have no credibility at all.

Businesses have been more than pulling their weight in the nation's struggle to recover all 22 million jobs wiped out in the spring of 2020 because of COVID-19-related shutdowns.
You actually are this stupid.

And what percent of that 70% thinks the problem is the economy?
Most of them.
Per results of Gallup poll:
"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The American public continues to rate the U.S. economy in mostly negative terms in March, with 83% describing current economic conditions as “only fair” or “poor.” Just 16% consider them “excellent” or “good.” Furthermore, 72% think conditions are getting worse, while 23% say they are improving."

Most of them.
Per results of Gallup poll:
"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- The American public continues to rate the U.S. economy in mostly negative terms in March, with 83% describing current economic conditions as “only fair” or “poor.” Just 16% consider them “excellent” or “good.” Furthermore, 72% think conditions are getting worse, while 23% say they are improving."

That poll is from 2-3 months ago. Inflation was as high as 6% and has come down to 4.9% since then.

And there are multiple reasons for thinking the country is not heading in the right direction, which is forward looking and doesn't necessarily include people who think the economy, which is current, is the reason for that.

There have been almost 26 million jobs added since then. I know you think there are 4 months in a quarter, but still, show your math to show we've added only 13 million...

LOL

First of all, that article is almost a year old. Secondly, did ya even read your own article...?

In June, the private sector not only reclaimed its pre-pandemic employment level but blew past it by 140,000

... and that was a year ago. Public sector has also reclaimed it since then.

Republicans blame Biden for inflation, but they give him no credit for the good job market. I do blame Biden for inflation. I do not credit him for job creation. In the economy a lot of things just happen.

340k new jobs !!!!!!
Yes !!!!!
BOOOOMMMMM !!!!
Go Joe !!!
Go America !!

Treasonous Republicans rooting for failure (like we had under Bush and Trump) are ill this morning !!
Republican attempts to sabotage America have failed thus far.

Biden's policies have given us the best labor market in US history.
Biden has prioritized the middle class and jobs, just like Bill Clinton did. Biden and Bill Clinton, 2 experts on the economy.

GOP prioritize handouts to the ultra wealthy, which doesn't work at all. Democrats prioritize a strong middle class, which clearly is much better.
No Republican has ever been this good, and no republican has ever had a jobs market this strong.

USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA ! USA !

Joe Biden is on a roll

Forum List

Back