The Greatest Labor Market in US History keeps on Booming !!!!!!!

Slobbers the idiot with the bizarre fetish.
ScreenShot_20230320123613 copy.jpg

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

You're a fucking nut. YOU are claiming we haven't regained the 22 million jobs lost due to the pandemic. And to prove that, you post an article from about a year ago from before we regained those 22 million jobs.

Dumbfuck, since the article you posted was published, we've added over 3 million more jobs and have exceeded that 22 million job threshold.
They'll never admit it. They feel obligated to downplay it, distort it, deny it, deflect from it, attack it.

It's in their DNA now. This is what blind obedience to an ideology does to people. A cautionary tale.

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

You're a fucking nut. YOU are claiming we haven't regained the 22 million jobs lost due to the pandemic. And to prove that, you post an article from about a year ago from before we regained those 22 million jobs.

Dumbfuck, since the article you posted was published, we've added over 3 million more jobs and have exceeded that 22 million job threshold.
Link us up to your data on “22 million” jobs created under Tater.

Its already been proven and established by the facts that Biden has given us the best labor market in US history. A great accomplishment.
But lets examine why Biden has been so great and successful with jobs.

I think Biden's record labor market is due to his policies that focus on middle class job creation.
The Build back better bill, and IRA have greatly greatly increased middle class jobs, with more to come.

Instead of giving massive tax cut handouts to the ultra wealthy like Bush and Trump did, Biden has stimulated/targeted massive job gains. Giving massive tax cuts to the ultra wealthy does little to stimulate jobs, whereas infrastructure and construction give jobs directly tio the middle class.

An additional benefit to middle class jobs strength are increased wages for the middle class and increased tax revenue from the middle class.

Build back better and the IRA have created a substantial amount of higher paying middle class jobs. I think it is obvious that htis is working great because the numbers prove this.

Record job creation, record wage gains, record demand for workers (JOLTs jobs opening at 10+M a big record and higher than any other president).

This has nothing to do with covid at all as the US has surpassed the pre-covid job total long ago. No covid excuses.

We learned this morning that the economy created 339,000 jobs last month. We have now created over 13 million jobs since I took office. That is more jobs in 28 months than any President has created in an entire 4-year term.

Last edited:
Its already been proven and established by the facts that Biden has given us the best labor market in US history. A great accomplishment.
But lets examine why Biden has been so great and successful.

I think Biden's record labor market is due to his policies that focus on middle class job creation.
The Build back better bill, and IRA have greatly greatly increased middle class jobs, with more to come.

Instead of giving massive tax cut handouts to the ultra wealthy like Bush and Trump did, Biden has instead stimulated massive job gains.

Build back better and the IRA have created a substantial amount of higher paying middle class jobs. I think it is obvious that htis is working great because the numbers prove this.

Record job creation, record wage gains, record demand for workers (JOLTs jobs opening at 10+M a big record and higher than any other president).

This has nothing to do with covid at all as the US has surpassed the pre-covid job total long ago. No covid excuses.

you must have an endless supply of magic mushrooms you derelict....get ready for the rotten tomatoes thrown at you

you must have an endless supply of magic mushrooms you derelict....get ready for the rotten tomatoes thrown at you
why doesn't somebody try to debate me on facts.

I have laid out the facts and my arguments based on the facts:
Biden's record labor market is due to his policies that focus on middle class job creation, vs Trump and Bush's policy of tax handouts to the ultra wealthy, that did little to stimulate middle class jobs.

Debate me on the issues.
None of you can.
You just whine and cry and post bullshit until i make you tap out and surrender. This happens everytime.

A bunch of crying and whining, and childish memes. Always with the memes when you can't debate the facts and issues.

Biden's record labor market is due to his policies that focus on middle class job creation, vs Trump and Bush's policy of tax handouts to the ultra wealthy, that did little to stimulate middle class jobs.

Debate me on the issues.
None of you can.
You just whine and cry and post bullshit until i make you tap out and surrender. This happens everytime.

A bunch of crying and whining, and childish memes. Always with the memes when you can't debate the facts and issues.
Send us checks for near 20 [er cent less worth for the last two years. We will watch foreign enemies and terrorists destroy this nation now.

But lets examine why Biden has been so great and successful with jobs.

Instead of giving massive tax cut handouts to the ultra wealthy like Bush and Trump did, Biden has instead stimulated massive job gains. Giving massive tax cuts to the ultra wealthy does little to stimulate jobs, whereas infrastructure and construction give jobs directly tio the middle class.

An additional benefit to middle class jobs strength are increased wages for the middle class and increased tax revenue from the middle class.

Why do you make these stupid threads? Over and over again you make threads about how awesome Biden's economy is, but it isnt awesome. It fucking sucks and everyone knows it fucking sucks. Are you under the impression that you can Jedi mind trick people into believing this horseshit? Ive got news for you, it isnt going to work.

Yea, people are having to work two job to pay for Biden's inflation.
Real wages are going to down under Biden.
Retirees are having to go back to work because of Biden's inflation.

Debate me on the issues.
None of you can.

people have slowly gone back to work after fauci's crimes against humanity.......that's all it is...............lazy pathetic good for nothing lazy democrappers are forced back to work

there...happy

Why do you make these stupid threads? Over and over again you make threads about how awesome Biden's economy is, but it isnt awesome. It fucking sucks and everyone knows it fucking sucks. Are you under the impression that you can Jedi mind trick people into believing this horseshit? Ive got news for you, it isnt going to work.
It definitely does not suck when you have record low unemployment and record hiring. JOLTs jobs openings are at 10+ M, there are 10 M job openings out there for workers.

Lots of people are doing great, better than ever, you must be the small minority that is struggling.

Biden's labor market is much better than Trump's, Biden's GDP growth is better than Trump's, Biden's annual deficit is lower than trump's. Therefore Biden's economy is better than Trump's.

people have slowly gone back to work after fauci's crimes against humanity.......that's all it is...............lazy pathetic good for nothing lazy democrappers are forced back to work

there...happy
That makes no sense at all.

There are more people working now than pre-covid. The number of jobs is higher now than pre-covid. We are years removed from Covid and hiring at a record pace. A massive pace. +340k jobs last month.

You are posting non-sense.

Please get some facts and make a factual argument as to why Biden has the best labor market in US history.

I refuse to put my head up my ass, therefore I won't be able to discuss why Bidens employment policies are so "great and successful". Only Democrats could possibly believe that fantasy bullshit.

That makes no sense at all.

There are more people working now than pre-covid. The number of jobs is higher now than pre-covid. We are years removed from Covid and hiring at a record pace. A massive pace. +340k jobs last month.

You are posting non-sense.

Please get some facts and make a factual argument as to why Biden has the best labor market in US history.

i've been in finance since reagan was president and forgot more than you could ever know on the subject in 100 life times........your gd incestous pedophile is a disaster

i've been in finance since reagan was president and forgot more than you could ever know on the subject in 100 life times........your gd incestous pedophile is a disaster
bull shit liar.

If you had any clue what you are talking about, then you would know that we have a record labor market.

Just wondering, do you even know what JOLTs is??

We have more people working now than ever before, AND more job openings now than ever before. Biden did that with his policies, that I outlined.

How many threads you gonna start on this same bullshit topic, Simp?

Debate me on the issues.
None of you can.

Your “facts “ have been destroyed in the other two threads you started on this bullshit topic, Simp.

Your “facts “ have been destroyed in the other two threads you started on this bullshit topic, Simp.
You have done nothing but post memes and lies.

Post facts.

The is undisputable fact:

Biden has the most full time jobs in US history, with the most job openings in US history. Therefor Biden has the best labor market in US history and it will stay good for a long time, because of Biden's Build back better and IRA.

Forum List

Back