The Gruesome U.S. Beheadings Fox News Ignored

Sigh more lies from the lying defenders of the indefensible. Here is the Fox report:

Sheriff s office Florida man decapitates his mother on New Year s Eve Fox News

I am not sure what is even your goal in posting such crap? Is it to say that those who murdered the police officer in Paris while begging for his life did not say they had revenged the Prophet? Or is your point that somehow this maniac killing his mother, for whatever his reason, some how excuses using machine guns and RPGs to murder innocent citizens that merely post satirical cartoons? Or are you just a shit stirring juvenile who really doesn't have anything better to do?

Funny thing that. This is the third post on that exact same article. Fox News posts one non-Islamic beheading. Go team!

Actually...try to keep up dude. This has nothing to do with what occurred in France. This is strictly about reports of beheadings.
Actually, that was the ENTIRE PREMISE of your OP - a direct falsehood. You attacked FOX for not reporting a beheading because it was not connected to Muslim extremists and it turns out you were full of it. They did report it and you want to run from that fact.

Face it, the entire thread is predicated on a lie.

Yup. I was wrong. They reported ONE. Good for Fox - woohoo! One :) Didn't spend much time on it though.

OK, I did find the first one, now here is the second beheading that they talk about:

Graphic details released in near-beheading murder of college student fox8.com

I don't believe I am going to go and do anymore searching. Your source lied to you, you can be forgiven if you give it up now. To continue means one thing.

Ok - then I agree Media Matters was wong in it's accusation - I stand corrected vis a vis Fox. :)

Beheadings are associated with muslims. It's just the way it is. Cartels do it too...also in Africa (but they like cutting off the tits of women while raping them). Still...the mindset is muslims have a thing about whacking off heads. Whose fault is that? Muslims. Perhaps because none ever speak out about it. And that includes stoning.

What's wrong with *you*? Seriously?

The "drug war" in Mexico has resulted in thousands of deaths of innocent civilians for NO REASON then they are in the wrong place AT THE WRONG TIME. That is it. And hyu pass it off as ..."not much news" but Islamic killings are even though they are far less likely to affect us here then what's going on in Mexico?

Those murders are reported every single day. No one is defending the drug cartel who is apparently behind the murders. No one I have ever heard in those murders are claiming to be of a certain sect defending their prophet.

I'm sure that's very comforting to the dead.

Usually the left has no time for religion, it is treated by them with contempt. Yet the left defends Islam as if it were their own.

You think?

And what does this have to do with decapitations?

There is no doubt the motive behind the beheading we see from the Muslims, NONE, they state it themselves. There is little doubt of the motives of those in Paris, they said it themselves. You damn know the two faced left wingers would be tearing there cloths in outrage if the could pin such conduct on what they perceive to be Christians regardless of the motive.

So, in other words - non Muslim decapitations are ok, Muslim decapitations are reprehensible. Gotcha.

Quit trying to be cute. You damn know the motive behind the OP post. It is not a coincidence that this was posted today so quit trying to pretend to be innocent.

But OK, let us accept this is just about reporting on beheading and the ONE case mentioned by the OP has been shown to all on this board to have been reported by FOX. What now? Are you ready to admit that the bias that is implied in the OP is nothing but a fabricated lie? If not why not? Never mind we all know why.

Actually it is. It's something I saw on Facebook today and decided to run with it, particularly in regard to rising anti-Muslim sentiments.

Why do you care about what you perceive as anti-Muslim sentiment? Would you post the same in defense of Christians? I certainly have not seen that from anyone on the left. What in the hell do you expect people to think when these hoodlums murder a police officer begging for his life? It is not like they tried to hide their motive or their religion. What we do about the rise of Islamic terrorism I do not know but it is what is growing and it is what kills people.

Yes I would if members were ganging up on them and their views were being grossly misrepresented. I used belong to a now defunct board that had a large contingent of very militant athiests and a smaller contingent of Catholics and a very biased moderaton system that allowed vitriolic attacks under the guise of "free speech". So yes - I would.

As to "what the hell do you expect people to think when these hoodlums murder a police officer begging for his life?"...I expect them to think these are criminals and terrorists who deserve to punished by the law. It's not rocket science.

Hint: No Muslims Were Involved

The Gruesome U.S. Beheadings Fox News Ignored Blog Media Matters for America
On New Year's Eve, Christian Jose Gomez allegedly attacked his mother with an ax. Angry that she had been "nagging" him about moving some boxes up to the attic, Gomez beheaded Maria Suarez-Cassagne in the family's garage and tried to stuff her headless body into a garbage can, according to investigators. When he couldn't do that, he fled the home on his bike and was soon captured by local deputies in Oldsmar, Florida. Gomez calmly confessed to the crime and said he'd been planning it for days.

Note that Fox News ignored the Florida scene of grisly, domestic violence. Apparently, without a Muslim suspect under arrest for the beheading, Fox News wasn't interested. The cable channel didn't set aside hours to cover the horrific crime. There was no heated Fox News commentary, no panel discussions, no primetime news specials to comb over the evidence of the tragic beheading. Fox News didn't care about the shocking story of an isolated beheading in America.

Thirteen weeks ago however, Fox News couldn't stop talking about an isolated beheading in America. In late September 2014, Fox News became almost singularly obsessed with the gruesome workplace beheading in Moore, Oklahoma by a recent Muslim convert, Alton Nolen. Angered about being fired over racial comments at the Vaughan Foods processing plant, Nolen went home and retrieved a large kitchen knife. He returned to the workplace and began attacking his former co-workers. He beheaded one woman and injured another before he shot was by a company official. Nolen later confessed to the attack.

Wow...and according to the media beheadings are uniquely tied to Islam. Go figure.

From the Koran:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter (Koran 5:33)

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off. (8:12)

And yes beheading is uniquely tied to Islam. Jews don't practice it nor do Christians. Which brings us back to the OP and you being lied to. The reason they made that story front and center in their lie is because of the name of the alleged murderer, Christian Gomez. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how they played anyone who wished to believe their tripe.

Acutally..if given a choice of death since I am a western heathen and all, I would rather have my head whacked off than stoned to death. Ever wanna see that in all its goryness? Watch the movie The Stoning Of Soraya (based on facts and is a true story). Yes, it is a movie...but it shows exactly what muslims think of themselves...and those they consider heathens. Take my head. Just don't pick up rocks.

Wow...and according to the media beheadings are uniquely tied to Islam. Go figure.

I'm sorry

Did the drug cartels fly airliners into the World Trade Center and the pentagon?

Perspective people, perspective

Go figure

Oh right. That absolves all the other gruesome murders and beheadings that occur.

Ummm

Read the part about perspective

Then run to the store and get some

Good lord

I know... I'm with you

it is useless to argue with blind and deaf... .... like her

Unbelievable!

Or the willfully ignorant. Like you.

said our village Einstein!

Lord give me strength...

to

restrain myself and not
to lash out

I should

On New Year's Eve, Christian Jose Gomez allegedly attacked his mother with an ax. Angry that she had been "nagging" him about moving some boxes up to the attic, Gomez beheaded Maria Suarez-Cassagne in the family's garage and tried to stuff her headless body into a garbage can, according to investigators. When he couldn't do that, he fled the home on his bike and was soon captured by local deputies in Oldsmar, Florida. Gomez calmly confessed to the crime and said he'd been planning it for days.

Note that Fox News ignored the Florida scene of grisly, domestic violence. Apparently, without a Muslim suspect under arrest for the beheading, Fox News wasn't interested. The cable channel didn't set aside hours to cover the horrific crime. There was no heated Fox News commentary, no panel discussions, no primetime news specials to comb over the evidence of the tragic beheading. Fox News didn't care about the shocking story of an isolated beheading in America.

Thirteen weeks ago however, Fox News couldn't stop talking about an isolated beheading in America. In late September 2014, Fox News became almost singularly obsessed with the gruesome workplace beheading in Moore, Oklahoma by a recent Muslim convert, Alton Nolen. Angered about being fired over racial comments at the Vaughan Foods processing plant, Nolen went home and retrieved a large kitchen knife. He returned to the workplace and began attacking his former co-workers. He beheaded one woman and injured another before he shot was by a company official. Nolen later confessed to the attack.

From the Koran:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter (Koran 5:33)

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off. (8:12)

And yes beheading is uniquely tied to Islam. Jews don't practice it nor do Christians. Which brings us back to the OP and you being lied to. The reason they made that story front and center in their lie is because of the name of the alleged murderer, Christian Gomez. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how they played anyone who wished to believe their tripe.

Sure they do. There aren't many Muslims in Mexico.

Lizzie Bordon took an axe give her mother 40 wacks - Lizzie was a lone wolf wack job and so was Gomez - just another murder by a deranged wack job.

The Oklahoma beheading was tied into Islam which made it more news worthy - somebody on this forum has on their signature that "being a moderator makes you no less stupid" - I disagreed with that until seeing some of your recent posts .

Not that it really matters but I believe Lizzie Bordon was found innocent.

I'm sorry

Did the drug cartels fly airliners into the World Trade Center and the pentagon?

Perspective people, perspective

Go figure

Oh right. That absolves all the other gruesome murders and beheadings that occur.

Ummm

Read the part about perspective

Then run to the store and get some

Good lord

I know... I'm with you

it is useless to argue with blind and deaf... .... like her

Unbelievable!

Or the willfully ignorant. Like you.

said our village Einstein!

Lord give me strength...

to

restrain myself and not
to lash out

I should

Sometimes it's good to lash out. I'm just as sick of our tripe as you are of mine.

Lizzie Bordon took an axe give her mother 40 wacks - Lizzie was a lone wolf wack job and so was Gomez - just another murder by a deranged wack job.

The Oklahoma beheading was tied into Islam which made it more news worthy - somebody on this forum has on their signature that "being a moderator makes you no less stupid" - I disagreed with that until seeing some of your recent posts .

Not that it really matters but I believe Lizzie Bordon was found innocent.

Insanity?

From the Koran:

Gotta love Disneyland ...:rolleyes:

Beheadings.

I wonder if more people have been beheaded by the Drug Cartels in Mexico then by Islamists?

I suspect more. But it doesn't get reported.

Those murders are reported every single day. No one is defending the drug cartel who is apparently behind the murders. No one I have ever heard in those murders are claiming to be of a certain sect defending their prophet.

Usually the left has no time for religion, it is treated by them with contempt. Yet the left defends Islam as if it were their own.

You think?

There is no doubt the motive behind the beheading we see from the Muslims, NONE, they state it themselves. There is little doubt of the motives of those in Paris, they said it themselves. You damn know the two faced left wingers would be tearing there cloths in outrage if the could pin such conduct on what they perceive to be Christians regardless of the motive.

So, in other words - non Muslim decapitations are ok, Muslim decapitations are reprehensible. Gotcha.

Quit trying to be cute. You damn know the motive behind the OP post. It is not a coincidence that this was posted today so quit trying to pretend to be innocent.

But OK, let us accept this is just about reporting on beheading and the ONE case mentioned by the OP has been shown to all on this board to have been reported by FOX. What now? Are you ready to admit that the bias that is implied in the OP is nothing but a fabricated lie? If not why not? Never mind we all know why.

Actually it is. It's something I saw on Facebook today and decided to run with it, particularly in regard to rising anti-Muslim sentiments.

Why do you care about what you perceive as anti-Muslim sentiment? Would you post the same in defense of Christians? I certainly have not seen that from anyone on the left. What in the hell do you expect people to think when these hoodlums murder a police officer begging for his life? It is not like they tried to hide their motive or their religion. What we do about the rise of Islamic terrorism I do not know but it is what is growing and it is what kills people.

Yes I would if members were ganging up on them and their views were being grossly misrepresented. I used belong to a now defunct board that had a large contingent of very militant athiests and a smaller contingent of Catholics and a very biased moderaton system that allowed vitriolic attacks under the guise of "free speech". So yes - I would.

As to "what the hell do you expect people to think when these hoodlums murder a police officer begging for his life?"...I expect them to think these are criminals and terrorists who deserve to punished by the law. It's not rocket science.

You are not going to like this analogy but as did Chamberlien the world ignored and placated the Nazis until it was too late. The German people allowed Hitler to rise to power, yet I doubt many shared his beliefs. We hear that the majority of Muslims are peaceful and that the Koran does not teach what these people do, yet they are here and they are doing the despicable things in the name of their Prophet.

I guess a question to you is, what do you think is the motive behind the beheading of Richard Berg? Or this: ISIS s brutal beheading video Search for clues

I feel like behaeading somebody

heck

grrrrrrrrrr

Acutally..if given a choice of death since I am a western heathen and all, I would rather have my head whacked off than stoned to death. Ever wanna see that in all its goryness? Watch the movie The Stoning Of Soraya (based on facts and is a true story). Yes, it is a movie...but it shows exactly what muslims think of themselves...and those they consider heathens. Take my head. Just don't pick up rocks.

Technically speaking...if done properly....beheadings are pretty damn quick. I'd rather that than stoning or hanging. Hanging is barbaric as well.

From the Koran:

So in your eyes everyone who is not a Muslim is either a Jew or a Christian? Really? Is that what you really believe? Does that not make you either a Jew or a Christian? Assuming you are not Muslim. Have you ever heard of one of the beheading in Mexico having a person say they were avenging a Christian or Jewish prophet?

Technically speaking...if done properly....beheadings are pretty damn quick. I'd rather that than stoning or hanging. Hanging is barbaric as well.

Guns are quick you silly

silly ............silly .........thingy thing grrrrr

person :rolleyes:

You think?

You are not going to like this analogy but as did Chamberlien the world ignored and placated the Nazis until it was too late. The German people allowed Hitler to rise to power, yet I doubt many shared his beliefs. We hear that the majority of Muslims are peaceful and that the Koran does not teach what these people do, yet they are here and they are doing the despicable things in the name of their Prophet.

I guess a question to you is, what do you think is the motive behind the beheading of Richard Berg? Or this: ISIS s brutal beheading video Search for clues

Here's another Nazi similarity. The anti-Muslim rhetoric eerily resembles the anti-semitic rhetoric of the 1930's and 40's. So do the politics.

What do I think is the motive of the beheading of Berg? Motive - an attempt by ISIS to gain world wide attention and recognition. The world past and present is full of people perverting religion in order to pursue their own extremist ideologies.

Forum List

Back