i can not express myself

in all its glory

:biggrin:

you know,

I am winner all the same.

you can bet on that my sweets.

Hint: No Muslims Were Involved

The Gruesome U.S. Beheadings Fox News Ignored Blog Media Matters for America
On New Year's Eve, Christian Jose Gomez allegedly attacked his mother with an ax. Angry that she had been "nagging" him about moving some boxes up to the attic, Gomez beheaded Maria Suarez-Cassagne in the family's garage and tried to stuff her headless body into a garbage can, according to investigators. When he couldn't do that, he fled the home on his bike and was soon captured by local deputies in Oldsmar, Florida. Gomez calmly confessed to the crime and said he'd been planning it for days.

Note that Fox News ignored the Florida scene of grisly, domestic violence. Apparently, without a Muslim suspect under arrest for the beheading, Fox News wasn't interested. The cable channel didn't set aside hours to cover the horrific crime. There was no heated Fox News commentary, no panel discussions, no primetime news specials to comb over the evidence of the tragic beheading. Fox News didn't care about the shocking story of an isolated beheading in America.

Thirteen weeks ago however, Fox News couldn't stop talking about an isolated beheading in America. In late September 2014, Fox News became almost singularly obsessed with the gruesome workplace beheading in Moore, Oklahoma by a recent Muslim convert, Alton Nolen. Angered about being fired over racial comments at the Vaughan Foods processing plant, Nolen went home and retrieved a large kitchen knife. He returned to the workplace and began attacking his former co-workers. He beheaded one woman and injured another before he shot was by a company official. Nolen later confessed to the attack.

Wow...and according to the media beheadings are uniquely tied to Islam. Go figure.

From the Koran:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter (Koran 5:33)

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off. (8:12)

And yes beheading is uniquely tied to Islam. Jews don't practice it nor do Christians. Which brings us back to the OP and you being lied to. The reason they made that story front and center in their lie is because of the name of the alleged murderer, Christian Gomez. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how they played anyone who wished to believe their tripe.

Sure they do. There aren't many Muslims in Mexico.

So in your eyes everyone who is not a Muslim is either a Jew or a Christian? Really? Is that what you really believe? Does that not make you either a Jew or a Christian? Assuming you are not Muslim. Have you ever heard of one of the beheading in Mexico having a person say they were avenging a Christian or Jewish prophet?

Where did you get that idea? There are a multitude of religions. Mexico however is almost entirely Catholic.

When a Muslim beheads someone - it's assumed it's because it's his religion. He doesn't necessarily SAY anything but if he's Muslim it's assumed. Case in point - the nutter who murdered an old lady in London by decapitation. The only thing he was heard saying was something about a damn cat as he was whacking away at the garden. No "Allah Akbar" there.

i am handcuffed here ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i can not express myself

in all its glory

:biggrin:

you know,

I am winner all the same.

you can bet on that my sweets.

:dunno:

:beer:
:cheers2:
:eusa_angel:
:itsok:
:wink_2:
:woohoo:

Bedtime.

See yuz all later/.

Fuck you burn in hell

yes...

i am talking to you ass H,,, you who beheaded for the Islamist cause

and to those pathetic mexican indians

Spanish who also beheaded their own

shame on you ...losers scum.

well ..that's the truth.

Hint: No Muslims Were Involved

The Gruesome U.S. Beheadings Fox News Ignored Blog Media Matters for America
On New Year's Eve, Christian Jose Gomez allegedly attacked his mother with an ax. Angry that she had been "nagging" him about moving some boxes up to the attic, Gomez beheaded Maria Suarez-Cassagne in the family's garage and tried to stuff her headless body into a garbage can, according to investigators. When he couldn't do that, he fled the home on his bike and was soon captured by local deputies in Oldsmar, Florida. Gomez calmly confessed to the crime and said he'd been planning it for days.

Note that Fox News ignored the Florida scene of grisly, domestic violence. Apparently, without a Muslim suspect under arrest for the beheading, Fox News wasn't interested. The cable channel didn't set aside hours to cover the horrific crime. There was no heated Fox News commentary, no panel discussions, no primetime news specials to comb over the evidence of the tragic beheading. Fox News didn't care about the shocking story of an isolated beheading in America.

Thirteen weeks ago however, Fox News couldn't stop talking about an isolated beheading in America. In late September 2014, Fox News became almost singularly obsessed with the gruesome workplace beheading in Moore, Oklahoma by a recent Muslim convert, Alton Nolen. Angered about being fired over racial comments at the Vaughan Foods processing plant, Nolen went home and retrieved a large kitchen knife. He returned to the workplace and began attacking his former co-workers. He beheaded one woman and injured another before he shot was by a company official. Nolen later confessed to the attack.

Wow...and according to the media beheadings are uniquely tied to Islam. Go figure.

From the Koran:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter (Koran 5:33)

I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off. (8:12)

And yes beheading is uniquely tied to Islam. Jews don't practice it nor do Christians. Which brings us back to the OP and you being lied to. The reason they made that story front and center in their lie is because of the name of the alleged murderer, Christian Gomez. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize how they played anyone who wished to believe their tripe.

Sure they do. There aren't many Muslims in Mexico.

So in your eyes everyone who is not a Muslim is either a Jew or a Christian? Really? Is that what you really believe? Does that not make you either a Jew or a Christian? Assuming you are not Muslim. Have you ever heard of one of the beheading in Mexico having a person say they were avenging a Christian or Jewish prophet?

Where did you get that idea? There are a multitude of religions. Mexico however is almost entirely Catholic.

When a Muslim beheads someone - it's assumed it's because it's his religion. He doesn't necessarily SAY anything but if he's Muslim it's assumed. Case in point - the nutter who murdered an old lady in London by decapitation. The only thing he was heard saying was something about a damn cat as he was whacking away at the garden. No "Allah Akbar" there.

Ok, I give you the one case in London which I don't remember Fox going off on like the article implies, not saying they didn't but I don't remember.

But that does not ignore the Richard Bergs or the execution of ISIS.

So again, explain how the drug cartel murders relate to any religion? Are you sterotyping all Mexicans as Catholics?

Last post...I have to be up at 6am.

Drug cartel murders don't relate to religion.
Not all beheadings relate to religion.
Not all beheadings by muslim murderers relate to religion.

That's my point.

The executions by ISIS are nothing but barbarism by a barbaric extremist group that needs to eliminated along with other extremist groups (boko haran for example).

and I was wrong about Fox :)

Fuck you burn in hell

yes...

well ..that's the truth.

I think murderers qualify as scum. Perhaps we agree on that :)

Fuck you burn in hell

yes...

well ..that's the truth.

I think murderers qualify as scum. Perhaps we agree on that :)

we can

agree on that

yes

only on that. ..I think....

Last post...I have to be up at 6am.

Drug cartel murders don't relate to religion.
Not all beheadings relate to religion.
Not all beheadings by muslim murderers relate to religion.

That's my point.

The executions by ISIS are nothing but barbarism by a barbaric extremist group that needs to eliminated along with other extremist groups (boko haran for example).

and I was wrong about Fox :)

Thanks for being better then the majority of posters and admitting a mistake.

Timothy McVeigh gruesomely killed a bunch of innocent people when he blew up the Murrah building in OKC killing 168 men, women and children and injuring 600 others. But that isn't "perspective" because he wasn't Muslim.

So the guy in Oklahoma and the guy in Florida need the death penalty. Is that the perspective you want? I'm not understanding why it matters, it has a lot to do with timing, it has a lot to do with what else is going on in the world. why didn't CNN jump on this? Why do we ignore all the killings in Chicago?

All need to be prosecuted and punished with the death penalty.

Acutally..if given a choice of death since I am a western heathen and all, I would rather have my head whacked off than stoned to death. Ever wanna see that in all its goryness? Watch the movie The Stoning Of Soraya (based on facts and is a true story). Yes, it is a movie...but it shows exactly what muslims think of themselves...and those they consider heathens. Take my head. Just don't pick up rocks.

Technically speaking...if done properly....beheadings are pretty damn quick. I'd rather that than stoning or hanging. Hanging is barbaric as well.

Guns are quick you silly

silly ............silly .........thingy thing grrrrr

person :rolleyes:
Put down the bottle miss thangy thang.

Acutally..if given a choice of death since I am a western heathen and all, I would rather have my head whacked off than stoned to death. Ever wanna see that in all its goryness? Watch the movie The Stoning Of Soraya (based on facts and is a true story). Yes, it is a movie...but it shows exactly what muslims think of themselves...and those they consider heathens. Take my head. Just don't pick up rocks.

Technically speaking...if done properly....beheadings are pretty damn quick. I'd rather that than stoning or hanging. Hanging is barbaric as well.

Guns are quick you silly

is that you white trash Gracie?

who invited you to my party dear?

go to bed ok?

Guns are quick you silly

go to bed ok?
Drunken Skye. So lovely to watch make an ass of herself. You should go look in yer mirror..see what you really look like as a schlossed red eyed mess. Then tape yourself and listen to it the next morning.
Yes. You should be embarassed.

Guns are quick you silly

go to bed ok?
Drunken Skye. So lovely to watch make an ass of herself. You should go look in yer mirror..see what you really look like as a schlossed red eyed mess. Then tape yourself and listen to it the next morning.
Yes. You should be embarassed.

White trash....

dear .....put a sock on it

and GN.

Forum List

Back