The Gun Owner Database- Another Way To Skin The Cat

So you think gun owners should threaten to shoot people?

I think you are a faggot that has no business talking about people's gun rights.

You cannot be a real American, you're too much anti-2nd Amendment.

Angry little Mary.
Prove me wrong, you leftist unAmerican piece of shit!

Are you saying you're not an angry little Mary?
Yeah, well, I'm angry, I'm angry at the fact you're a traitorous commie and allowed to walk free in America.
You should be stomped on the back avenue, for real.

Ah, little Mary wants to stomp with her penny loafers.

Marion, the Leftists get HappyJoy out of frustrating the Right. Not worth it.

Talk with them accomplishes nothing.
Complaining time is over.
People need to start taking this seriously and getting together and making strategies.

Our time to actually do something meaningful is coming to an end. I see unbelievable censorship on the horizon. won't be long now that any talk against Leftists will be a serious crime imo.

At this time we are handing Communists our country because all that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

Nope, background checks are constitutional.
Please cite the holding from the USSC to that effect.
Please cite the holding that yelling fire in a crowed theater is protected by the 1st amendment.
What';s that? You -cannot- cite the ruling form the USSC that held background checks are constitutional?
Thought not.
Concession accepted.

Why did you remove the rest of my post? You're a dishonest poster.

Marion, the Leftists get HappyJoy out of frustrating the Right. Not worth it.

Talk with them accomplishes nothing.
Complaining time is over.
People need to start taking this seriously and getting together and making strategies.

Our time to actually do something meaningful is coming to an end. I see unbelievable censorship on the horizon.

At this time we are handing Communists our country because all that is required for evil men to prevail is for good men to do nothing.

If talking with liberals accomplishes nothing then maybe Mary should get the fuck off the board if he can't control his little temper.

cause you haven't said anything. you think you can monitor private sales! :auiqs.jpg: and you don't know they already do background checks. hmmmm what else you got?:auiqs.jpg:
Seller is responsible if gun sold is used in a crime. That will fix that.
Can't put them in jail, and shouldn't but sure, a state can put fines on things like improper storage, illegal sale, loaning to a person who couldn't pass a check, etc.
Why not put them in jail?

Yep, I think if the gun wasn't used in a crime then perhaps a hefty fine. If the gun was used in a crime then they are an accomplice to it.
No, accomplice liability requires some foreknowledge of the crime. But states can mandate people store, sell, loan their firearms in certain ways. A misdemeanor fine can get up into the thousands. I'd get people's attention.
States do mandate that, as I already said. That’s not new! So far, I’ve not heard one thing new from anyone! Why not except that crazy fks are crazy fks and nobody knows where or when a crazy fk goes off. Sorry, that’s just fact!stop trying to punish law abiding citizens who have nothing to do with the crime! Fk

cause you haven't said anything. you think you can monitor private sales! :auiqs.jpg: and you don't know they already do background checks. hmmmm what else you got?:auiqs.jpg:
Can't put them in jail, and shouldn't but sure, a state can put fines on things like improper storage, illegal sale, loaning to a person who couldn't pass a check, etc.

Why not hang you for being a traitor?

You are going against the 2nd amendment of the Constitution, after all.
We aren’t discussing well regulated militias.
What does that have to do with anything?

Yep, I think if the gun wasn't used in a crime then perhaps a hefty fine. If the gun was used in a crime then they are an accomplice to it.
No, accomplice liability requires some foreknowledge of the crime. But states can mandate people store, sell, loan their firearms in certain ways. A misdemeanor fine can get up into the thousands. I'd get people's attention.
States do mandate that, as I already said. That’s not new! So far, I’ve not heard one thing new from anyone! Why not except that crazy fks are crazy fks and nobody knows where or when a crazy fk goes off. Sorry, that’s just fact!stop trying to punish law abiding citizens who have nothing to do with the crime! Fk
Not all gun sales go through a background check. I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about.

I did but you're an extremist who isn't going to accept anything I say.

Why not hang you for being a traitor?

You are going against the 2nd amendment of the Constitution, after all.
Funny, you’re right, they are indeed threatening law abiding citizens. It is a threat!

Not all gun sales go through a background check. I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about.
The fk they don’t.

I th
Fuck off, you communist turd, k? I have guns from both World Wars. Go fuck yourself with your inane commie gun registration bullshit.

This is America, K? Just in case you didn't comprehend that: This is America, bitch!

We're talking about background checks not registration and I don't care what you are pointing at your head at 2:00am.

It never was pointed at my head, you commie douche.

I don't really want to know where you pointed it then, Mary.

How'd you like an 8mm Mauser high velocity copper jacketed lead head injection, you commie faggot!

Yeah..I didn't think so.

See? That's one of those threats I've told you that you shouldn't make. Why not try being a responsible gun owner?

Same reason you're not a real American. We're not going to agree on that.

you should stop threatening gun owners

The fk they don’t.

There is no federal requirement to perform a background check on private sales. Some states require a background check for any transfer. They are usually blueish in color. The red ones, not so much.

These states require an additional check to some degree and the rest fall back to whatever the federal requirement is:
California25
Colorado26
Connecticut27
Delaware28
District of Columbia29
Maryland (handguns and assault weapons only)30
Nevada (effective January 2, 2020)31
New Jersey32
New Mexico (Does not apply to transfers that are not commercial sales. Effective July 1, 2019)33
New York34
Oregon35
Pennsylvania (handguns only)36
Rhode Island37
Vermont38
Washington39

So, fuck off and read something every now and again.

I th
We're talking about background checks not registration and I don't care what you are pointing at your head at 2:00am.

It never was pointed at my head, you commie douche.

I don't really want to know where you pointed it then, Mary.

How'd you like an 8mm Mauser high velocity copper jacketed lead head injection, you commie faggot!

Yeah..I didn't think so.

See? That's one of those threats I've told you that you shouldn't make. Why not try being a responsible gun owner?

Same reason you're not a real American. We're not going to agree on that.

you should stop threatening gun owners

I haven't, don't be a dick.

I think you are a faggot that has no business talking about people's gun rights.

You cannot be a real American, you're too much anti-2nd Amendment.

Angry little Mary.

Yeah, well, I'm angry, I'm angry at the fact you're a traitorous commie and allowed to walk free in America.

You want some? I beat the ever-loving shit out of a 6'5" black boy wearing penny loafers. I punted him in his face so hard, the back of his head hit the ground. With Penny Loafers on. I broke his knee, with Penny Loafers on.

Do you really want some Penny Loafer stomping, pussy boy?

Angry little Mary.

You want some? I beat the ever-loving shit out of a 6'5" black boy wearing penny loafers. I punted him in his face so hard, the back of his head hit the ground. With Penny Loafers on. I broke his knee, with Penny Loafers on.

Oh, Mary, you're so exciting.

Step up! Punk! I know many ways to hurt a human being.

Most glad to oblige your Commie ass. You get things usually reserved for bullies. :banana:

He's just a bitter, feeble old fool counting the few remaining days he has left to bitch and moan.

Step up! Punk! I know many ways to hurt a human being.

Most glad to oblige your Commie ass. You get things usually reserved for bullies. :banana:

I really don't want you to oblige my ass. You're so dirty, Mary.

Forum List

Back