The Hamas Charter

If what you say is right, all the Arabs needed to do to thwart Moishe Dayan's plan was to leave the Jews alone.

The Israelis took dump trucks and soldiers into Lebanon to steal topsoil and they just killed Lebanese farmers who tried to stop them.

The Israelis wanted the Litani and Wazani rivers in Lebanon.

These passages come from the Koran:

Surah V:20 And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah’s favoour unto you, how he placed among you Prophets, and He made you kings, and gave you that (which) He gave not to any (other) creatures. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.

Surah XVII:104 And we said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land, but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass, we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.

---------

Regardless of who owned the land in the past, the Israelis have proven to be superior to the Arabs. Just compare Israel with Arab countries.

Yeah. And Hitler killed or expelled the Jews.

The Israelis took dump trucks and soldiers into Lebanon to steal topsoil and they just killed Lebanese farmers who tried to stop them.

The Israelis wanted the Litani and Wazani rivers in Lebanon.
I doubt it.

So there should be Arab Countries, Muslims Countries, etc. but not one tiny primarily ( not all) Jewish approx the size of New Jersey? Consider where it comes from
Jews benefit every country they live in with their superior intelligence. We need more Jews in the United States. Unfortunately, there are not enough Jews to go around. We already have far more than our fair share of Jews.

Jews benefit every country they live in with their superior intelligence. We need more Jews in the United States. Unfortunately, there are not enough Jews to go around. We already have far more than our fair share of Jews.

People already lived in Palestine. A lot of Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers who didn't leave. .. over time they converted to Christianity

or Islam and intermarried with Syrians, Lebanese, Turks, Romans, Crusaders.

Arabs aren't a race.

People already lived in Palestine. A lot of Palestinians are descended from Jewish farmers who didn't leave. .. over time they converted to Christianity

or Islam and intermarried with Syrians, Lebanese, Turks, Romans, Crusaders.

Arabs aren't a race.
People already lived everywhere, you moron.

Well, yeah. They've destroyed the aquifers and the water table, the Dead Sea and the Jordan river.

What a bunch of nonsense.
The aquifers are actually at decades high.

Only those under joint control with Jordan suffer,
which is why Israel provides Jordan with more water than ever.

As opposed to the swamps and malaria
enjoyed by everyone under the Muslim rule?

Responsibility is exactly why Arab states loose legitimacy.

Last edited:
Germany's recent attempt in the last century to rid their country of the Juden wasn't an aberration or even unusual.
Due to their behavior, they have been driven out, expelled, and exterminated, dozens of times throughout history.

I don't buy the 2,000 year selective 'history of oppression' some Jews peddle either, but Arabs are their own worst enemies as well, and Hitler made a Jewish state inevitable along with the 90% of Arabs who supported his massacres. I have any less pity for the silly non-exitistent 'palestinian' farce invented by the local Syrian thugs than I do for secular Jews creating a pretty decent state out of nothing. If the Hasidic racists take over they will in turn reap what they sow in turn and commit a form of ethnic suicide.

I don't buy the 2,000 year selective 'history of oppression' some Jews peddle either, but Arabs are their own worst enemies as well, and Hitler made a Jewish state inevitable along with the 90% of Arabs who supported his massacres. I have any less pity for the silly non-exitistent 'palestinian' farce invented by the local Syrian thugs than I do for secular Jews creating a pretty decent state out of nothing. If the Hasidic racists take over they will in turn reap what they sow in turn and commit a form of ethnic suicide.

All the Arab states had signed on with the Allies by 1939. Most had expelled German envoys by 1937..

What a bunch of nonsense.
The aquifers are actually at decades high.

Only those under joint control with Jordan suffer,
which is why Israel provides Jordan with more water than ever.

As opposed to the swamps and malaria
enjoyed by everyone under the Muslim rule?

Responsibility is exactly why Arab states loose legitimacy.

The coastal aquifer got so low it backfilled with seawater. There's not enough ground water to prevent the Dead Sea from shrinking dramatically.

Forum List

Back