The hard hard lessons that white people HAVE GOT TO LEARN!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
That boot strap shit, doesn't work anymore. The stories of you father working himself from a stock boy to CEO of said company, over. Tales of having come to America with just the shirt on your back, done. Having the privilege of white skin guaranteeing a safe secure promising future in the job market, gone.

Today, like every body else in this country, today the only thing a fuckin employer give a fuck about is PROFIT AND MONEY. Working you like a slave because they don't want to hire anyone, again, profit and money.

If Jose will work for less, he's got the job. If Tryone will show up and work for less, he's got the job. If over worked black Sha na na will do 3 jobs at once, she's getting the promotion...the only thing employers give a shit about today, is the dollar bill and it comes green, not white black yellow or Trump Orange.

Don't believe me? Ask Donald Orange about his companies!!

That boot strap shit, doesn't work anymore. The stories of you father working himself from a stock boy to CEO of said company, over. Tales of having come to America with just the shirt on your back, done. Having the privilege of white skin guaranteeing a safe secure promising future in the job market, gone.

Today, like every body else in this country, today the only thing a fuckin employer give a fuck about is PROFIT AND MONEY. Working you like a slave because they don't want to hire anyone, again, profit and money.

If Jose will work for less, he's got the job. If Tryone will show up and work for less, he's got the job. If over worked black Sha na na will do 3 jobs at once, she's getting the promotion...the only thing employers give a shit about today, is the dollar bill and it comes green, not white black yellow or Trump Orange.

Stfu you racist retarded ghetto whore.

Meanwhile Obama imports more joses to take your job and you say thank you sir may I have another.....Obama gut punching black community his entire terms.......

Stfu you racist retarded ghetto whore.
Dear, you can call me anything but late for dinner and payday...otherwise carry on, roach droppin white boy!!

I already learned that lesson and this is a reminder to others. That is, ignore your incessant racist postings.
Your new ghetto black racist name is LaTroll.

Meanwhile Obama imports more joses to take your job and you say thank you sir may I have another.....Obama gut punching black community his entire terms.......
Import my ass, who the hell does he import? If visa's are given out to foreign workers, which by the way has been going on forever...how in the hell is that Obama's fault. Here is a fact for ya... the E-3 visa was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on May 11, 2005. It is widely believed to have grown out of the negotiation of a trade deal between the USA and Australia.[2

I already learned that lesson and this is a reminder to others. That is, ignore your incessant racist postings.
......and yet you always always always manage to find my threads, attack and then cry racist troll...speak volume of your inability to quit me....LOLOL

Import my ass, who the hell does he import? If visa's are given out to foreign workers, which by the way has been going on forever...how in the hell is that Obama's fault. Here is a fact for ya... the E-3 visa was signed into law by U.S. President George W. Bush on May 11, 2005. It is widely believed to have grown out of the negotiation of a trade deal between the USA and Australia.[2
Case ya haven t noticed latest example was Orlando shooter working for a co who transported illegals ....try to keep up.....maybe thats why Feds didnt bother with him because he was busy implementing their lawlessness......oooooops

I once worked for a company that started hiring minorities from a temp agency to keep up with an increase in their business.

Most of the temps were feral hood rats who could barely read or even count to 10.

The worst workers were the black negresses who had ghetto names and ghetto attitudes. ..... :cool:

......and yet you always always always manage to find my threads, attack and then cry racist troll...speak volume of your inability to quit me....LOLOL
You have reading comprehension issues, too.

This thread.

acg01732hr_fire01.jpg

This "N" Word doesn't need a job. He's got an Obamaphone, Obamacare, and Obama Welfare. He doesn't need to work to survive....so if Obama replaces him with a foreigner, it's no skin off of his ass.

Orange is the new white!

Forum List

Back