The Harris Trump Debate Tuesday, September 10, 2024 on ABC

Procrustes Stretched

"intuition and imagination and intelligence"
Dec 1, 2008
The debate starts in a few hours. I wonder if we could have a thread that does not go where others on this have gone. Look around. The few threads started on this yesterday devolved rather quickly.

Staff?

1725997767672.png

The world will be huddled around the TV begging one of the candidates so save us from..........um...........everything bad and horrible.

I for one can hardly wait.

Breaking News!!!!

Nation Eagerly Anticipates Two Brightest Minds In Country Meeting In Respectful, Productive Dialogue
Politics·Sep 10, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.

1725998236556.png

U.S. — American voters report feeling excited to listen to two bright minds civilly discuss the issues of the day in a neutral, casual environment ahead of tonight's presidential debate.

A recent survey showed Americans can't wait to witness the cordial meeting of two towering intellects when Donald Trump and Kamala Harris gather to thoughtfully chew over the most pressing issues of the day. "I can't wait to hear them discuss a range of topics with respect. Both Trump and Kamala are so articulate, this will really be a treat," voter Kristi Smith commented. "There have never been two more gifted orators of our time."

Trump echoed the national excitement, saying: "I cannot wait to meet with Ms. Harris tonight and hear her well-thought-out perspectives on issues like immigration and the economy, I know the two of us disagree on many points but I truly respect Kamala and am honored to share a debate stage with her. Namaste," he said as he put his hands together and bowed his head in a gesture of respect and admiration.

"Donald is an empire-builder and a keen businessman," Kamala commented. "I can't wait to have a metered, reasonable discussion with him.

As of publishing time, ABC canceled the services of their debate moderators as it was determined Trump and Kamala were capable of having a calm, productive discussion without the need for intercessors.

:auiqs.jpg:

I apologize for starting a similar thread. I didn't see your thread.
Let me just start off by saying that the Orange Hitler was a horrible liar, deranged in fact.

Kamala just kept her cool as we all admired her classy cackle and blushed as the moderators adored her with praise.

How humble can one woman be?

Oh wait...........too soon?

The world will be huddled around the TV begging one of the candidates so save us from..........um...........everything bad and horrible.

I for one can hardly wait.
You gonna get carpet bombed with bullshit from Trump

Forum List

Back