The Head of the Democratic Party Is Either a Failure or a Liar

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Both !!

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said today that the Democrats' 2016 presidential debates were scheduled to reach the largest audience possible.
I did my best to make sure, along with my staff and along with our debate partners, to come up with a schedule that we felt was going to allow for the—to maximize the opportunity for voters to see our candidates.
Here's when the Democratic debates have been held:
  • 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 13
  • 9 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 14
  • 9 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 19
  • 9 p.m. tonight, on Sunday of a long weekend
The Dems' second debate was the "
was the lowest-rated primary debate this campaign season from either party" until the third debate, which "got the lowest TV ratings of any debate this cycle.

quote-i-am-not-a-member-of-any-organized-political-party-i-am-a-democrat-will-rogers-24-93-96.jpg

Both !!

Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz said today that the Democrats' 2016 presidential debates were scheduled to reach the largest audience possible.
I did my best to make sure, along with my staff and along with our debate partners, to come up with a schedule that we felt was going to allow for the—to maximize the opportunity for voters to see our candidates.

The Dems' second debate was the "was the lowest-rated primary debate this campaign season from either party" until the third debate, which "got the lowest TV ratings of any debate this cycle.

Why do you care? You won't vote Democratic anyway.

Both !!

The Dems' second debate was the "was the lowest-rated primary debate this campaign season from either party" until the third debate, which "got the lowest TV ratings of any debate this cycle.

Ever heard of keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer?

We don't vote in anything that ISIS or terrorists do either.
But shouldn't we keep up with how they are running their operations?

Both !!

You should keep close track of the Democratic campaign. It will help you understand why the republican candidate loses so bad.

Both !!

You should keep close track of the Democratic campaign. It will help you understand why the republican candidate loses so bad.

We took 1,200 seats from the Democrats in just the last 6 years, and the House and the Senate. Dem's sit there bitch slapped, we threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing and still they talk shit. :laugh:

Both !!

Here, you just look at what is going on within the Republicans to see where they are getting divided.
The rightwing splitting from the moderates won't unite and vote for another Jeb Bush or career politician.
The leftwing are willing to play follow the leader and vote for whoever the party nominates, but not the GOP.
See below:

RE: Steven Hotze "Take back the Republican Party"

Take Back our Party" Rallies This Week In Houston

Join the battle to take back the Texas Republican Party for conservative, Constitutional and Christian principles. Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO lieutenants, members of the Homosexual Political Movement (LGBT and Log Cabin Republicans), their corporate business donors and pro-Muslim sympathizers are organizing and spending millions of dollars to drive Christian conservatives and their values out of the Texas Republican Party.
I am not going to tell you that if this liberal, secular cabal has its way, then the criminalization of Christianity will be the order of the day. You are knowledgeable enough to draw your own conclusion.
Christian conservatives must take action now to defend and restore our Christian heritage. Conservative Republicans of Texas will be hosting "Take Back Our Party" Rallies across Texas over the next 5 weeks. Two rallies will be held in the Greater Houston Area this week.
Houston Area "Take Back Our Party" Rallies

1. Monday, January 18th at 7:00 p.m. at New Covenant Church, 901 Wilson Rd, in Humble.
  2. Thursday, January 21st at 7:00 p.m. at Greater Harvest Church located at 2121 Genoa Red Bluff Road in Pasadena.
The purpose of these rallies is to encourage Christians to attend the upcoming Republican Precinct Conventions after the Republican Primary Elections on Saturday, March 5th, so that they can be elected delegates to the Senatorial District Conventions and then to the State Convention. Delegates will be nominated at the State Convention to attend the National Republican Convention to nominate the Republican presidential candidate.
Join Jared Woodfill, Candidate for Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas, Cathie Adams, President of Eagle Forum and candidate for Vice Chairman, Elizabeth and Jim Graham, Leaders of Texas Right to Life, Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, and other Conservative Leaders will be speaking at these rallies.
You may not be aware that Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO leaders in the Texas House, blocked laws that were based upon conservative and Christian principles and that these RINOs must be defeated, so that we can take back the Republican Party. This will enable conservative State Senators, like Paul Bettencourt, and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to get their conservative Senate legislation passed by the House. Your participation in this struggle can make the difference.
I need you to take a stand with me. Please plan on attending one of the "Take Back Our Party" Rallies being held this week.
For more information go to www.jaredwoodfill.net.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing.
"Through God we shall do valiantly, and it is He who will tread down our adversaries." (Psalm 108:13)
I look forward to seeing you at a "Take Back our Party" Rally this week.
Thanking you for having the courage of your Christian convictions, I remain, as always,
Sincerely yours for Constitutional liberties and the Biblical prinicples upon which they are based,

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
Conservative Republicans of Texas
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

Both !!

We took 1,200 seats from the Democrats in just the last 6 years, and the House and the Senate. Dem's sit there bitch slapped, we threw them to the ground and kicked dirt in their faces while laughing and still they talk shit. :laugh:

So what has you latest bunch of republicans accomplished?

I thought the GOP in Texas did well to get rid of language in the platform targeting homosexuality
and changing it to address ALL sexual sins and abuses in general, so at least it is fair and covers all.

And adding that Conversion therapy would remain as a free choice and not be targeted either.

I thought both of those were positive steps.
People were upset about both, but I thought these were bold steps in the right direction.

Both !!

Here, you just look at what is going on within the Republicans to see where they are getting divided.
The rightwing splitting from the moderates won't unite and vote for another Jeb Bush or career politician.
The leftwing are willing to play follow the leader and vote for whoever the party nominates, but not the GOP.
See below:

Join the battle to take back the Texas Republican Party for conservative, Constitutional and Christian principles. Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO lieutenants, members of the Homosexual Political Movement (LGBT and Log Cabin Republicans), their corporate business donors and pro-Muslim sympathizers are organizing and spending millions of dollars to drive Christian conservatives and their values out of the Texas Republican Party.
I am not going to tell you that if this liberal, secular cabal has its way, then the criminalization of Christianity will be the order of the day. You are knowledgeable enough to draw your own conclusion.
Christian conservatives must take action now to defend and restore our Christian heritage. Conservative Republicans of Texas will be hosting "Take Back Our Party" Rallies across Texas over the next 5 weeks. Two rallies will be held in the Greater Houston Area this week.

1. Monday, January 18th at 7:00 p.m. at New Covenant Church, 901 Wilson Rd, in Humble.
  2. Thursday, January 21st at 7:00 p.m. at Greater Harvest Church located at 2121 Genoa Red Bluff Road in Pasadena.
The purpose of these rallies is to encourage Christians to attend the upcoming Republican Precinct Conventions after the Republican Primary Elections on Saturday, March 5th, so that they can be elected delegates to the Senatorial District Conventions and then to the State Convention. Delegates will be nominated at the State Convention to attend the National Republican Convention to nominate the Republican presidential candidate.
Join Jared Woodfill, Candidate for Chairman of the Republican Party of Texas, Cathie Adams, President of Eagle Forum and candidate for Vice Chairman, Elizabeth and Jim Graham, Leaders of Texas Right to Life, Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, and other Conservative Leaders will be speaking at these rallies.
You may not be aware that Speaker Joe Straus and his RINO leaders in the Texas House, blocked laws that were based upon conservative and Christian principles and that these RINOs must be defeated, so that we can take back the Republican Party. This will enable conservative State Senators, like Paul Bettencourt, and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick to get their conservative Senate legislation passed by the House. Your participation in this struggle can make the difference.
I need you to take a stand with me. Please plan on attending one of the "Take Back Our Party" Rallies being held this week.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men and women to do nothing.
"Through God we shall do valiantly, and it is He who will tread down our adversaries." (Psalm 108:13)
Thanking you for having the courage of your Christian convictions, I remain, as always,
Sincerely yours for Constitutional liberties and the Biblical prinicples upon which they are based,

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

The Meeting on Redbluff is pretty close close to where the KKK office used to be isn't it?

I thought the GOP in Texas did well to get rid of language in the platform targeting homosexuality
and changing it to address ALL sexual sins and abuses in general, so at least it is fair and covers all.

And adding that Conversion therapy would remain as a free choice and not be targeted either.

People were upset about both, but I thought these were bold steps in the right direction.

Slightly backing down from advocating conversion therapy isn't much to brag about.

Both !!

The question is how did the R's win the majority in Congress and in many state legislatures, and how this has benefited the nation.

Maybe in the FAR right direction. What is a sexual sin, other than the sexual abuse of a child, or the use of force?

Some consider conversion therapy abuse of a child, how do you perceive it?

Both !!

Wasserman-Schultz is the worst Chair of DNC. Dems lost Control of Senate under her Chairpersonship. Dems lost more seats in Congress under her Chairpersonship.

Her bias for Hillary Clinton is very glaring.

Wasserman-Schultz is the best chair the Republican Party could want.

Right now, nobody cares about the democratic debates. We know their candidate and her positions

It is more beneficial to the dems to sit back, stay quiet and let Republicans make fools of themselves

Trump? Really?

Right now, nobody cares about the democratic debates. We know their candidate and her positions

It is more beneficial to the dems to sit back, stay quiet and let Republicans make fools of themselves

Trump? Really?

No....its because a lot of people are laughing at them and the dnc is trying to keep this to a minimum by holding these debates at 11 pm on monday nights.

See below:

Steven F. Hotze, M.D.
Presdent,
P.O. Box 75190
Houston, Texas 77234
www.crtpac.com

The Meeting on Redbluff is pretty close close to where the KKK office used to be isn't it?

You should be telling us since the KKK is a Democrat organization. Are you one of those Grand Dragons?

Trump? Really?

No....its because a lot of people are laughing at them and the dnc is trying to keep this to a minimum by holding these debates at 11 pm on monday nights.
Nobody cares about the democratic debates....they are just for show

The republican debates ARE a show with Trump as ring leader

Forum List

Back