The Heroes of San Bernardino

I have no flippn idea. I don't really care. They aren't folks I need to protect me like you and your group are needed to protect you.
Youre not making sense. Was this an attack on Black people?
I have no idea what the attack was about, you do?
So why were you asking about your POTUS, BLM, and Al Sharpton? Were you having a hard time coming up with a contribution to the thread?
because someone mistook them for cops. Thought it would be nice to know who they were. I know they are all liars. I know they hate white america. So wondered if you knew all that. I thought you might.
Who mistook them for cops?
some other poster.

I have no flippn idea. I don't really care. They aren't folks I need to protect me like you and your group are needed to protect you.
Dont get mad just explain why Trump, Carson and Cruz were not there.
hahahahahahhahaha there you go again, work on getting your facts straight and stay out of the big people discussions.
What facts are you talking about? Its a fact Trump, Carson, and Cruz were not there.
wow a fact you got right. looky looky thar, how'd you know that?
Because I'm way more intelligent than you are? How didnt you know that?
you keep thinking that, it does get you through the day.

Youre not making sense. Was this an attack on Black people?
So why were you asking about your POTUS, BLM, and Al Sharpton? Were you having a hard time coming up with a contribution to the thread?
because someone mistook them for cops. Thought it would be nice to know who they were. I know they are all liars. I know they hate white america. So wondered if you knew all that. I thought you might.
some other poster.
Do you make it a habit of asking one person a question when the person that had it mixed up is the one you should be addressing?

Dont get mad just explain why Trump, Carson and Cruz were not there.
hahahahahahhahaha there you go again, work on getting your facts straight and stay out of the big people discussions.
What facts are you talking about? Its a fact Trump, Carson, and Cruz were not there.
wow a fact you got right. looky looky thar, how'd you know that?
Because I'm way more intelligent than you are? How didnt you know that?
you keep thinking that, it does get you through the day.
Its not really something I have to think about. Its pretty much the certainty of an instinctive response like breathing.

some other poster.
Do you make it a habit of asking one person a question when the person that had it mixed up is the one you should be addressing?
I did. It was you that stated they weren't cops. I merely asked you who they were. You answered, not cops.

some other poster.
I did. It was you that stated they weren't cops. I merely asked you who they were. You answered, not cops.
No you didnt. You never addressed the poster who you claimed mistook them for cops. Go back and read the thread. Your first and only posts are to me. It seems as if you have confused yourself again.

Forum List

Back