The history of the Jews and God---

Israel continued to build Jewish only settlements at warp speed. They withdrew from Gaza because Jewish parents were unhappy that 20,000 young Israelis we're protecting 5000 Jewish settlers.
first I hear about that "IMAM CLAIMED DISCONTENT"---and I know lots of those parents

The Israeli’s chose to call their new country “Israel”. Now that they have attached themselves to biblical ideals, they must also accept its consequences.

Ezekiel
Chapter 21
1 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, set thy face toward Jerusalem, and drop thy word toward the holy places, and prophesy against the land of Israel,
3 And say to the land of Israel, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I am against thee, and will draw forth my sword out of his sheath, and will cut off from thee the righteous and the wicked.
22 At his right hand was the divination for Jerusalem, to appoint captains, to open the mouth in the slaughter, to lift up the voice with shouting, to appoint battering rams against the gates, to cast a mount, and to build a fort.
23 And it shall be unto them as a false divination in their sight, to them that have sworn oaths: but he will call to remembrance the iniquity, that they may be taken.
24 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have made your iniquity to be remembered, in that your transgressions are discovered, so that in all your doings your sins do appear; because, I say, that ye are come to remembrance, ye shall be taken with the hand.
25 And thou, profane wicked prince of Israel, whose day is come, when iniquity shall have an end,
27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.
30 Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

The above prophecy came true in 1948ad

31 And I will pour out mine indignation upon thee, I will blow against thee in the fire of my wrath, and deliver thee into the hand of brutish men, and skilful to destroy.
32 Thou shalt be for fuel to the fire; thy blood shall be in the midst of the land; thou shalt be no more remembered: for I the LORD have spoken it.

And so it will be done :)-
As always you omit the end of Ezekiel where God causes the non-Jewish nations to fall to the Jews and the Jews retake the land.
You are not only mentally ill but a liar.

. It was all over the news when the Jews left Gaza. The settlers were paid to leave. The young soldiers left.
And when the Gazans got what they demanded they started firing rockets into Israel; of course, you will deny this.

Forum List

Back