The Hoax of Record Temperatures

Was it you or the other idiot who posted that Con Ed was using batteries to time shift the electric needs for their customers. And now you what, still deny that electricity can and is stored ? Do you guys even have half a brain ?
Maybe you think electricity from a solar cell is “ different” than electricity generated at a coal,plant. If so, You have my sympathy for being fking insane. I hope the drugs help.

I would never deny that we have literally minutes of national power consumption stored.
Maybe seconds?

Maybe you think electricity from a solar cell is “ different” than electricity generated at a coal, plant.

The difference is that you can depend on electricity from the coal plant pretty much 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And the solar, maybe 8 hours a day. Sometimes 100% of capacity, sometimes much less. I wouldn't want to depend on solar to keep a loved one alive who needed 24/365 power.
I'm sure it would be sufficient for your oxygen needs. But who would I mock tomorrow?

You seem to be an idiot. You seem to be easily confused between fossil fuels and how and where it’s extracted. Maybe you would not mind if someone decided to frack your ass to extract the methane from your bowels, others might care.

You only used non-fracked natural gas?

What part of the statement “ uncontrolled fracking “ and “drilling in environmentally sensitive areas” don’t you understand. Yo mama didn’t include English in your home schooling ?

That would mean liberals are in favor of 98% of current fracking?

“Currently playing in DC: the Delaware Hillbillies! Crooked, Coked up, trafficking kids, drugs and women on the Southern Border, having sex with family members and tried to hump the family dog”
geesus, Trump engaged in all those activities. But for some reason, Humpers like to preach and not practice.
China builds 2 NEW coal plants every week!!

You: Orange Man Bad!!!

Well denier, China just happens to also be the worlds biggest producer of electricity from renewables. Your bogus one sided opinion is just a denier retort filled with illiterate science.
Btw, when you deny what the entire science community world wide AGREES on, you’re a denier.
So China producing DOUBLE our CO2 is not a problem because of renewables???

I would never deny that we have literally minutes of national power consumption stored.
Maybe seconds?

Maybe you think electricity from a solar cell is “ different” than electricity generated at a coal, plant.

The difference is that you can depend on electricity from the coal plant pretty much 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. And the solar, maybe 8 hours a day. Sometimes 100% of capacity, sometimes much less. I wouldn't want to depend on solar to keep a loved one alive who needed 24/365 power.
I'm sure it would be sufficient for your oxygen needs. But who would I mock tomorrow?
Your ignorance is stunning. Your stupidity is long lasting. What makes you think electricity generated during the day cannot be used at night ? How stupid are you guys. By your own post Con Ed figured it out.
The United States has more than 2,500 utility-scale solar photovoltaic (PV) electricity generating facilities. And according to you, they don’t work.
I thought you were just stupid. Now it’s apparent , you are dangerously allowed out at night among sane people.

Your ignorance is stunning. Your stupidity is long lasting. What makes you think electricity generated during the day cannot be used at night ? How stupid are you guys. By your own post Con Ed figured it out.
The United States has more than 2,500 utility-scale solar photovoltaic (PV) electricity generating facilities. And according to you, they don’t work.
I thought you were just stupid. Now it’s apparent , you are dangerously allowed out at night among sane people.

What makes you think electricity generated during the day cannot be used at night ?

How much are you storing again? Where?

I'm sure they work fine. For a few hours a day,

Maybe seconds?

You think batteries can only store power for minutes or seconds ?
Gee, people are running around with pacemakers that stored electricity for years. How long have you been asleep under a rock. There are cars out there that can go 300 miles on a battery that has been sitting around for a month....and you think they only work for second or minutes.
Does your mother know how illiterate you are ?

Gee, people are running around with pacemakers that stored electricity for years. How long have you been asleep under a rock. There are cars out there that can go 300 miles on a battery that has been sitting around for a month....and you think they only work for second or minutes.
Does your mother know how illiterate you are ?

I think that when you look at the power the country uses during a day, your storage
only covers that amount for a few seconds.

Why don't you do the math and prove me wrong? LOL!

And these "smarter people" are they in the room with you now? Can you ask one of them about CO2?

Or the 2005 FUDGE JOB of the atmospheric temps.

How did a "shade issue" that was CONSTANT the WHOLE TIME change a FLAT LINE into an UPWARD SLOPE???

I think that when you look at the power the country uses during a day, your storage
only covers that amount for a few seconds.

Why don't you do the math and prove me wrong? LOL!
Why don’t you ask google idiot. No one sounds more dumb than deniers. AAMOF, being a denier of CC is a bellwether of insanity.

Battery storage only accounts for a few seconds ? Oh, your battery only lasts for a few seconds and pumped hydro only lasts a few seconds. Do you know how stupid YOU ARE ? Didn’t your side just post that con Ed is using batteries ? Hilarious.

Forum List

Back