The Hoax of Record Temperatures

And these "smarter people" are they in the room with you now? Can you ask one of them about CO2?
Oh yes. You have no smart people around you. Just dullards. My smart people say there is no way you can reason with a stupid person. They/you are fking lazy too.

Why don't you do the math and prove me wrong? LOL!
It’s math. It’s beyond your comprehension. You’ve already shown you’re incapable of googling and understanding what batteries are ( or even pumped storage) , even though your side just posted that Con Ed uses them.

Or the 2005 FUDGE JOB of the atmospheric temps.

How did a "shade issue" that was CONSTANT the WHOLE TIME change a FLAT LINE into an UPWARD SLOPE???
Is there a thought in that disheveled rambling ?

And these "smarter people" are they in the room with you now? Can you ask one of them about CO2?
Why don’t you ask Karl Marx your main go to authority. Then, ask Himmler or Hitler and Putin. You seem to have an affinity for these bozos.…..along with the criminal traitor Trump.

Why don’t you ask google idiot. No one sounds more dumb than deniers. AAMOF, being a denier of CC is a bellwether of insanity.

Battery storage only accounts for a few seconds ? Oh, your battery only lasts for a few seconds and pumped hydro only lasts a few seconds. Do you know how stupid YOU ARE ? Didn’t your side just post that con Ed is using batteries ? Hilarious.

You're making the stupid fucking claim, why don't you Google?
We have a tiny amount of storage capability nationwide.
Not nearly enough to balance out the unreliability of wind and solar
if you morons eliminate coal, nuclear and natural gas. That's just a fact.
You can point to a facility that can store a few hours for a few thousand homes
and that doesn't change my point.

If we used all the storage you're bragging about to cover nationwide usage,
I'd be shocked if it would cover a single minute.

That's not saying a battery only lasts a minute, you silly fucktard.

It’s math. It’s beyond your comprehension. You’ve already shown you’re incapable of googling and understanding what batteries are ( or even pumped storage) , even though your side just posted that Con Ed uses them.

Batteries and pumped storage and very expensive substitutes for cheap, reliable fossil fuels and nuclear.

Why don’t you ask Karl Marx your main go to authority. Then, ask Himmler or Hitler and Putin. You seem to have an affinity for these bozos.…..along with the criminal traitor Trump.
“Had I said we could prevent Global Warming by adopting Communism, Dagosa would be our biggest supporter” — Karl Marx imaginary quote

You're making the stupid fucking claim, why don't you Google?
We have a tiny amount of storage capability nationwide.
Not nearly enough to balance out the unreliability of wind and solar
if you morons eliminate coal, nuclear and natural gas. That's just a fact.
You can point to a facility that can store a few hours for a few thousand homes
and that doesn't change my point.

If we used all the storage you're bragging about to cover nationwide usage,
I'd be shocked if it would cover a single minute.

That's not saying a battery only lasts a minute, you silly fucktard.
You are a one way….
Who ever said we should eliminate nuclear energy. All energy that we use here in earth is nuclear sourced.
A few thousand homes for a few hours ? You have to be shitting us. It’s done ALL THE time, even when fossill fuel plants are down for maintenance . Your ignorance is stunning.

You are the arguing from ignorance about things you know nothing about. You actually refuse to believe that we have electric storage facilities throughout the nation. Why are you so unaware . Oh, you’re a denier

Last edited:
Batteries and pumped storage and very expensive substitutes for cheap, reliable fossil fuels and nuclear.
Idiot.

No, fucktard, solar panels only supply power for a few hours a day.
It's the green morons, like you, that want to eliminate fossil fuels.
Your stupidity is amazing. Solar panels supply electricity dufus. The electricity can be stored for later use. But, then there is hydro, tidal, wind, geo thermal, all producing electricity 24/7. Un like fossil fuels, the photons, tidal power and rivers and geothermal energy is FREE.
LET me repeat, free and MORE RELIABLE. WE HAVE YET TO FIGHT A WAR OVER PHOTONS.

Last edited:
Oil is cheap ? Nuclear plants are cheap ? Hilarious !

The energy for pumped storage powerd by solar, wind and hydro is free. FREE FREE FREE

Huh…..my car makes electricity from GRAVITY. ITS FREE. When you go down hill in your gas car, does some one come out and give you free gas at the bottom of the hill ? I get free electricity.

Last edited:
You are a one way….
Who ever said we should eliminate nuclear energy. All energy that we use here in earth is nuclear sourced.
A few thousand homes for a few hours ? You have to be shitting us. It’s done ALL THE time, even when fossill fuel plants are down for maintenance . Your ignorance is stunning.

You are the arguing from ignorance about things you know nothing about. You actually refuse to believe that we have electric storage facilities throughout the nation. Why are you so unaware . Oh, you’re a denier

Who ever said we should eliminate nuclear energy.

A bunch of greentwats.

A few thousand homes for a few hours ? You have to be shitting us.

You're free to post the nationwide totals. It would just make it easier for me to mock you.

It’s done ALL THE time, even when fossill fuel plants are down for maintenance .

When a fossil fuel plant is down for maintenance, another fossil fuel plant provides the needed power, not wind and solar.

You actually refuse to believe that we have electric storage facilities throughout the nation.

I believe there are a bunch of small ones. So what?

Idiot.

In 2020, the rated power of U.S. EES was 24 GW compared to 1,148 GW of total installed generation.8,9

Wow! About 2%. We're saved! DURR

Your stupidity is amazing. Solar panels supply electricity dufus. The electricity can be stored for later use. But, then there is hydro, tidal, wind, geo thermal, all producing electricity 24/7. Un like fossil fuels, the photons, tidal power and rivers and geothermal energy is FREE.
LET me repeat, free and MORE RELIABLE. WE HAVE YET TO FIGHT A WAR OVER PHOTONS.

Solar panels supply electricity dufus. The electricity can be stored for later use.

Cool story, bro.

Forum List

Back