The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
or as i call it...3 fucking hours i will never get back....

1. no i did not read the book....i remember why now

2. too much darkness....3 hours of trying to figure out who is fighting whom and why

3. just too boring...i kept falling asleep...too dark the story and the screen

AND THERE IS NO REASON TO SEE IT IN 3D....no reason at all...

when the damned thing finally ended...i was doing a fist pump of joy...

husband who read the book or books...loved it..but admits it was difficult to figure out and was very dark

o and the elf guy has matured and aged....just not the hotty he was in the first one...or last one...hell i dont know by now....just one more...right?

Sounds like the first.

I got banned from a political website for being too critical of "Hobbitt 1 - Just for the kids".

2. too much darkness....3 hours of trying to figure out who is fighting whom and why

husband who read the book or books...loved it..but admits it was difficult to figure out and was very dark

o and the elf guy has matured and aged....just not the hotty he was in the first one...or last one...hell i dont know by now....just one more...right?

The Hobbit was only one book. I can't imagine what they are trying to stretch out to a trilogy of movies on this.

This series is strictly for the kids. I'm surprised they weren't selling bilbo and dwarves dolls on the way out of the theater.

If it was a bobble head I might buy it...

I love bobble heads...

Last edited:

BTW

The book was awesome. One can never decry some one's writing when you are judging by some one interpreting to screen.

The Hobbit was an excellent read.

i dont remember it being an excellent read.....it bored me....but i think its just the type of book

have you seen the movie yet?

Review of the Hobbit Movies: Far Too Many Orcs and Boooooorrrrriiiinnnnggggg!

Jackson should have done the book in one 2.5 hour movie.

Period.

people must LOVE going out with you

:redface:

well actually for some reason.,...most are rather hesitant....i like the element of surprise...not everyone does....the movie sucked what can i say....and damn if i fall asleep leave me be

Forum List

Back