🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Holocaust Lie Is No Conspiracy

LOOK at the pictures. Are you so brainwashed that you can't even believe your own eyes anymore?
Why were all those Jews in prison camps? What were their crimes?

Before war put an end to the program, Germany deported 60 to 70% of its jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. So what were all those jews doing in internment camps? The Allies put them there! Does that answer your question.
No, dear. I'm talking about all the Jews Hitler put in camps. What were their crimes? Why were all their homes, belongings and wealth confiscated? Why were they killed and exterminated?

First, don't call me dear. Next, I already told you why they were put into camps. Because war kept the Germans from deporting them. As to their crimes, what are you trying to do. Get me banned? Their crimes are so bad that I could make shit up about them and still have it be TRUE. Also, there is a thread about a small part of that in the history section. It's called, "The jewish genocide." If you are really interested, read it.
You shouldn't be banned.
Everybody should have the Constitutional Right to know what a lying asshole you are.
Please continue...

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue. Asshole.

They say that 6 million jews died in the holocaust. I will include a number of newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers before WW II. Some long before. They talk about bad things happening to 6 million jews. How can anybody be stupid enough to believe the same sort of crap concerning the holocaust.

I will also include a picture of two plaques. The old one on the left says that 4 million jews died at Auschwitz. Though it is a little hard to read the one on the right that appears there now says that 1.5 million jews died there. Which is still bullshit. I will include a couple documents that tell what the real death toll was at some of the jewish internment camps. Be sure to note when they were created.

Also, when it came to "death camps," Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst. I will also include a couple pictures of a swimming pool they had for inmates there. Get this. There were no gas chambers. Neither was there a lampshade made out of jew skin. Neither were some jews turned into soap.
3Vywb9J.jpg
yGPyMFL.jpg
C0sXpMX.jpg
LrvXFLI.jpg
ZX8J7rD.jpg
jjOXiHO.jpg
cmmG6j5.jpg
XmW1gu3.jpg
73umue4.jpg

What a shock that a piece of shit racist and anti-semite like you is a holocaust denier.

First, blow it out your ass. Next, if you think anything I said is untrue, tell me about it or shut up.
It IS rather difficult to converse with someone who believes in the veracity of photo shopped material.

Why were all those Jews in prison camps? What were their crimes?

Before war put an end to the program, Germany deported 60 to 70% of its jews to Palestine under The Haavara Agreement. So what were all those jews doing in internment camps? The Allies put them there! Does that answer your question.
No, dear. I'm talking about all the Jews Hitler put in camps. What were their crimes? Why were all their homes, belongings and wealth confiscated? Why were they killed and exterminated?

First, don't call me dear. Next, I already told you why they were put into camps. Because war kept the Germans from deporting them. As to their crimes, what are you trying to do. Get me banned? Their crimes are so bad that I could make shit up about them and still have it be TRUE. Also, there is a thread about a small part of that in the history section. It's called, "The jewish genocide." If you are really interested, read it.
You shouldn't be banned.
Everybody should have the Constitutional Right to know what a lying asshole you are.
Please continue...

Everything.
You get your revisionist history from Nazi sites.
So how old when you when the Jewish kid stole your girlfriend/boyfriend?
How old were you when the Jewish kids in your high school became the Valedictorian and Salutatorian?
We all know what this is about.

No, but her campaign PROVABLY sent thugs in to trumpster events to cause trouble. Good old ernst would have been proud. Freedom loving people, like us, though think that that sort of shit is despicable horseshit that is expected in a third world shithole, not the USA. Clearly you don't.
so thats why you vote for the nazis? because you want to fight the nazis?....shit doesn't add up

It was the shrilary campaign that was using nazi tactics dude. YOU need to wake up.
thats the stupidest fucking thing ive heard in a long time..... and thats saying something in holocaust denial thread

If you think anything I said in my thread is untrue, say what it is and why. If you dare.

Everything you say in all of your threads are just racist antisemitic lies.

Because you are an asshole racist anti-semite piece of shit Hitler fan boy.

Pick a "lie" and have at it shithead. Otherwise, STFU.

Wow... thanks for highlighting the ignorance/stupidity of the Hillary supporters.
That isn't to say I think all of her supporters are as stupid as you, gusto.

Hitler was a one-nutted scatologist.

No. He was a war hero who went through things in WW I that would have made you shit your pants and cry to mommy.

Far from it. He was a recipient of the Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse, one of 218,000 who received the award. He did his duty, but had he been a "hero" he would have received an award such as the Golden Military Merit Cross.

DSCF5182.thumb.jpg.d1a234f5cc3136792b17299952af8cba.jpg

I take it that you're talking to me. In WW I, Hitler was part of at least two "over the top" attacks where most of the other soldiers he attacked with didn't return to their trenches. That is "Hero" enough for me.

Yes, your standards are low. You think the third highest scoring U-Boat ace was a traitorous scumbag. Give it up, fool, you're an ignorant jackass.

Who "claimed" to be a U-Boat ace. And if I said they were a traitorous scumbag, they were.

He didn't "claim" to be anything. He WAS a U Boat Ace, and one of the best to have survived the war. You would have shit yourself had you been a member of his crew. His crew were MEN, unlike sniveling tards like you. He was a close friend and I valued his insight into the madness that led Germany into following a power mad asshole like shitler. And hitlery, after him....

topp1.jpg

Fregattenkapitän Erich Topp - German U-boat Commanders of WWII - The Men of the Kriegsmarine - uboat.net

Only a GOD could be Hitler. Trump couldn't do it.

No. He was a war hero who went through things in WW I that would have made you shit your pants and cry to mommy.

Far from it. He was a recipient of the Eisernes Kreuz Erste Klasse, one of 218,000 who received the award. He did his duty, but had he been a "hero" he would have received an award such as the Golden Military Merit Cross.

I take it that you're talking to me. In WW I, Hitler was part of at least two "over the top" attacks where most of the other soldiers he attacked with didn't return to their trenches. That is "Hero" enough for me.
Bullshit. Hitler was a runner. A runner is a guy who carried messages from a commander to his subordinate commanders and back. He never left the trenches on "over the top'' attacks. What books have you read? All your information is nothing but Storm Front propaganda.

The lie that I heard was that he was an ambulance driver. There is much that you could learn about Hitler and WW II in general. But you are probably too have your anti-Hitler cult crushed. If you ever get the nerve to, enter into your browser, "Adolf Hitler: The greatest story NEVER told." Find the documentary and watch it. By the way, stormfront had nothing to do with the documentary. The internet did. At the end of the documentary, they invite people to look up the facts for themselves. But I am guessing you aren't interested. You are enjoying your ignorance too much.

American%2BHitler.jpg

This is NOT going to happen^

I'll bet Hitler never went into hot LZs in a Huey. I did that for 2 years in Vietnam. Haven't shit my pants since I was in diapers.

Going over the top and seeing people around you get shot or dismembered was probably a lot worse than flying into a hot LZ.

American%2BHitler.jpg

This is NOT going to happen^

I'll bet Hitler never went into hot LZs in a Huey. I did that for 2 years in Vietnam. Haven't shit my pants since I was in diapers.

Going over the top and seeing people around you get shot or dismembered was probably a lot worse than flying into a hot LZ.

Nope. They were about the same, with the added terror in inserting into a hot LZ that if your helicopter was hit you got to experience the excruciating knowledge that you were falling to your death. In WWI you were here, then you were gone, unless you were in aviation. Once again you expose your massive ignorance.

They say that 6 million jews died in the holocaust. I will include a number of newspaper articles that appeared in various newspapers before WW II. Some long before. They talk about bad things happening to 6 million jews. How can anybody be stupid enough to believe the same sort of crap concerning the holocaust.

I will also include a picture of two plaques. The old one on the left says that 4 million jews died at Auschwitz. Though it is a little hard to read the one on the right that appears there now says that 1.5 million jews died there. Which is still bullshit. I will include a couple documents that tell what the real death toll was at some of the jewish internment camps. Be sure to note when they were created.

Also, when it came to "death camps," Auschwitz was said to have been the worst of the worst. I will also include a couple pictures of a swimming pool they had for inmates there. Get this. There were no gas chambers. Neither was there a lampshade made out of jew skin. Neither were some jews turned into soap.
3Vywb9J.jpg
yGPyMFL.jpg
C0sXpMX.jpg
LrvXFLI.jpg
ZX8J7rD.jpg
jjOXiHO.jpg
cmmG6j5.jpg
XmW1gu3.jpg
73umue4.jpg

What a shock that a piece of shit racist and anti-semite like you is a holocaust denier.

First, blow it out your ass. Next, if you think anything I said is untrue, tell me about it or shut up.
It IS rather difficult to converse with someone who believes in the veracity of photo shopped material.

What exactly do you think was photo shopped. And why would any pro-White person do it. I wouldn't. People wanting to slander the Nazis would.

3Vywb9J.jpg
yGPyMFL.jpg
C0sXpMX.jpg
LrvXFLI.jpg
ZX8J7rD.jpg
jjOXiHO.jpg
cmmG6j5.jpg
XmW1gu3.jpg
73umue4.jpg

What exactly do you think was photo shopped. And why would any pro-White person do it. I wouldn't. People wanting to slander the Nazis would.
Who came up with 6,000,000?
Would you have been happy if it was 1,000,000?
Would you have been happy if it was 100,000?

You shouldn't be banned.
Please continue...

Everything.
How old were you when the Jewish kids in your high school became the Valedictorian and Salutatorian?

Everything? Give me a "for instance." As for the rest, bite me.

3Vywb9J.jpg
yGPyMFL.jpg
C0sXpMX.jpg
LrvXFLI.jpg
ZX8J7rD.jpg
jjOXiHO.jpg
cmmG6j5.jpg
XmW1gu3.jpg
73umue4.jpg

If you posted it, it's almost guaranteed to be shit.

Here ya go gusto Some reading material for those cold winter nights to show you the truth instead of those Storm Front bulletins you worship.

Holocaust Educational Resource

This long report is fascinating because it was compiled by the OSS before WWII started. It was compiled and published in the 1930s. One of the most amazing reports ever made.

A Psychological Analysis of Adolph Hitler
His Life and Legend

OSS Psychological Profile of Hitler

You shouldn't be banned.
Please continue...

Everything.

Everything? Give me a "for instance." As for the rest, bite me.
I see you have read many history books covering the 100 years of European history leading up to Hitler.
Of course you haven't.

Yes, your standards are low. You think the third highest scoring U-Boat ace was a traitorous scumbag. Give it up, fool, you're an ignorant jackass.

Who "claimed" to be a U-Boat ace. And if I said they were a traitorous scumbag, they were.

He didn't "claim" to be anything. He WAS a U Boat Ace, and one of the best to have survived the war. You would have shit yourself had you been a member of his crew. His crew were MEN, unlike sniveling tards like you. He was a close friend and I valued his insight into the madness that led Germany into following a power mad asshole like shitler. And hitlery, after him....

topp1.jpg

Fregattenkapitän Erich Topp - German U-boat Commanders of WWII - The Men of the Kriegsmarine - uboat.net

First, I don't remember him telling me anything. Next, he is a REAL traitor! Hitler may or may not have been a very good general. I don't know. About all I have ever heard was BS allied propaganda. But that is no reason to slander your people. Also, did he REALLY think that Stalin would have been a better choice? And I doubt if he was complaining when Hitler made it so, for example, you didn't need a wheelbarrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread with. Also, if he had told you any different story, what would you have thought of him then. He probably knew which side of the bread was buttered.

Another thing is what happened to him after the war. Because after the war in Europe, the U.S., England and France took many Nazi ex-soldiers and held them prisoner of ex-war. Eisenhower justified it by calling them unarmed enemy combatants. While prisoners, 1.5 to 1.7 million of them were murdered. After experiencing that kind of iron fist, I would bet there were many Nazis who were more than willing to sing whatever tune the allies wanted.

Nope. They were about the same, with the added terror in inserting into a hot LZ that if your helicopter was hit you got to experience the excruciating knowledge that you were falling to your death. In WWI you were here, then you were gone, unless you were in aviation. Once again you expose your massive ignorance.

You have to be high. Everybody knows that Vietnam was a picnic compared to WW I.

3Vywb9J.jpg
yGPyMFL.jpg
C0sXpMX.jpg
LrvXFLI.jpg
ZX8J7rD.jpg
jjOXiHO.jpg
cmmG6j5.jpg
XmW1gu3.jpg
73umue4.jpg

Who came up with 6,000,000?
Would you have been happy if it was 1,000,000?
Would you have been happy if it was 100,000?

I would have been happy if it was far more than 6 million. But that isn't the point. The point is that it was around 280,000. So are you happy being given the fake 6 million figure?

Forum List

Back