The Home Of the Brave? Now That's Funny

Conservatives are so very much afraid of Islamic terrorists they are convinced we must be constantly vigilant, so vigilant they would deny lifesaving surgery to infants from some Muslim countries. Right-wingers believe the Iranians are so shifty, they are using their recently reactivated centrifuges to produce their dreaded nuclear baby bombs...

The righties' panties are in knots.

View attachment 111867

Personally I'm not afraid of any goat fucker who's willing to die for Allah, but unlike like yourself I do worry that innocent US citizens will have to pay for yours and other like minded lefties colossal ignorance.

Iran has a proven track record for supporting terrorist organisations you twit and should never be allowed to even get close to having the capability to produce a nuclear bomb.

One question why wouldn't your hypothetical infant get that needed surgery in a Muslim country ?

Conservatives are so very much afraid of Islamic terrorists they are convinced we must be constantly vigilant, so vigilant they would deny lifesaving surgery to infants from some Muslim countries. Right-wingers believe the Iranians are so shifty, they are using their recently reactivated centrifuges to produce their dreaded nuclear baby bombs...

View attachment 111867

Nah Conservatives are smart enough to know that terrorists could be among the refugees. What better way to get into America then with a bunch of refugees??

You loony lefties aren't that smart at all. You believe the religion of Islam is a peaceful religion and not the death cult that it really is. Therefor you want all those refugee's here so we taxpayers can pay for them for years.

To bad you can't be singled out to house, feed and pay for their medical care. Bet you're good will would come to a screeching halt in one big hurry.

View attachment 111867

Personally I'm not afraid of any goat fucker who's willing to die for Allah, but unlike like yourself I do worry that innocent US citizens will have to pay for yours and other like minded lefties colossal ignorance.

Iran has a proven track record for supporting terrorist organisations you twit and should never be allowed to even get close to having the capability to produce a nuclear bomb.

One question why wouldn't your hypothetical infant get that needed surgery in a Muslim country ?

Well said and like you I'm not afraid of Muslims. Not at all.

I am leery and vigilant though and since Muslims have never assimilated into any country they land in we all need to be vigilant.

The dead in San Bernardino, Paris and Nice are testament to this fact.

The odds are not with Americans as a whole. We bring in large numbers of Muslims and THERE WILL BE Americans killed because of it.

That is a certainty.

It is not bravery to do that. It is vile callousness.

The rest of the world is fucked up. Far more than even US, and we are very fucked up.

YOU are very fucked up. The rest of the world is taking in refugees. Not terrorists - refugees. People fleeing for their lives.

That you would deny thousands of helpless people a chance at a better life, shows what a frightened coward you are. The terrorists have reduced you to a snivelling frightened child. You've lost yourself utterly.

View attachment 111867

...Muslims have never assimilated into any country they land in ....

Not true.

View attachment 111867

Do you lock your homes doors at night?

How dare you!

The odds are not with Americans as a whole. We bring in large numbers of Muslims and THERE WILL BE Americans killed because of it.

That is a certainty.

The rest of the world is fucked up. Far more than even US, and we are very fucked up.

YOU are very fucked up. The rest of the world is taking in refugees. Not terrorists - refugees. People fleeing for their lives.

That you would deny thousands of helpless people a chance at a better life, shows what a frightened coward you are. The terrorists have reduced you to a snivelling frightened child. You've lost yourself utterly.

Do you lock your homes doors and demand to know who enters? Or do you leave your homes doors unlocked and put a sign on it saying "all may enter"?

Why not? Are you a coward?

That is a certainty.

YOU are the one who is fucked up.

Try telling the dead in Paris, Nice and San Bernardino about that better life Muslims want.

No one is a coward who doesn't trust Muslims. You are the idiot for not seeing what anyone with common sense can see.

You never had a self to lose. Dumbass.

View attachment 111867

Not true.

Try telling that to the dead in San Bernardino, Paris and Nice. I doubt they would agree.

View attachment 111867

Not true.

Try telling that to the dead in San Bernardino, Paris and Nice. I doubt they would agree.

Illogical, emo-post ^^^^^

That is a certainty.

Nothing in your post addressed my point.

You did make a lot of emotionally charged statements and you insulted me several times.

THus, your post is invalid, and you lose.

My point stands.

Also, Fuck you.

View attachment 111867

Nah Conservatives are smart enough to know that terrorists could be among the refugees. What better way to get into America then with a bunch of refugees??

You loony lefties aren't that smart at all. You believe the religion of Islam is a peaceful religion and not the death cult that it really is. Therefor you want all those refugee's here so we taxpayers can pay for them for years.

To bad you can't be singled out to house, feed and pay for their medical care. Bet you're good will would come to a screeching halt in one big hurry.

To be fair it doesn't take alot of intelligence to figure out Isis is sneaking in among refugees. They told us they were.

That is a certainty.

Many lives were lost to create this wonderful place we call the USA. We had to fight enemies abroad and enemies at home. We created a somewhat safe country through a lot of blood and lives.

It's up to the people of these countries to do the same, or they'll be running forever and knocking at our door and Europe forever.

It kind of reminds me of our neighborhood where we are loaded with stray cats. You can't help but to feel sorry for the hungry animals, but on the other hand, you can't take them all in either. You don't have the time, the resources, and you don't want them destroying everything you worked for.

That is a certainty.

Nothing in your post addressed my point.

You did make a lot of emotionally charged statements and you insulted me several times.

THus, your post is invalid, and you lose.

My point stands.

Also, Fuck you.

You are a whiny little bitch, coward.

That is a certainty.

Many lives were lost to create this wonderful place we call the USA. We had to fight enemies abroad and enemies at home. We created a somewhat safe country through a lot of blood and lives.

It's up to the people of these countries to do the same, or they'll be running forever and knocking at our door and Europe forever.

It kind of reminds me of our neighborhood where we are loaded with stray cats. You can't help but to feel sorry for the hungry animals, but on the other hand, you can't take them all in either. You don't have the time, the resources, and you don't want them destroying everything you worked for.

Refugees are people, not stray cats. The richest nation on earth can take in a whole lot more refugees than any other nation, instead of the least number.

Your selfishness and indifference to the suffering of other is noted.

View attachment 111867

Wow....and I thought I had seen posts by all the really stupid left wingers here on U.S.message......you go to the top of that list .......the stupid is strong with you...you may be able to restore the stupid to the left wing all on your own....

View attachment 111867

Hey dumb fuck.....we already let one girl in who needed surgery....dumb ass...

That is a certainty.

Refugees are people, not stray cats. The richest nation on earth can take in a whole lot more refugees than any other nation, instead of the least number.

Your selfishness and indifference to the suffering of other is noted.

And how has that worked out for Germany, Sweden, France and Britain dumb ass? There is an easier, safer, better way to take care of the refugees....we can do it without bringing them here, they can stay in the region where they actually live, moron, and send them aid.......

But no.....morons like you left wingers want them to vote in 2018...so you don't care if we can actually vet them properly, if they would actually assimilate to our culture, and not set up No-Go zones like they have done in every country in Europe where they have set up enclaves........

Forum List

Back