The Home Of the Brave? Now That's Funny

Conservatives are so very much afraid of Islamic terrorists they are convinced we must be constantly vigilant, so vigilant they would deny lifesaving surgery to infants from some Muslim countries. Right-wingers believe the Iranians are so shifty, they are using their recently reactivated centrifuges to produce their dreaded nuclear baby bombs...

The righties' panties are in knots.

View attachment 111867

Why do we have to bring those muslim kids here? Is it our job to not only transport them and their families here but to pay for their surgery and the families welfare? And if we do that when does this hospitality end? Do they go back home or do we have to keep them here? Why should any of us be responsible for Iranian kids? Obie shipped them pallets of cash and a pathway to nukes. Is it too far out of line to think maybe we shouldn't take on all of their medical issues as well? If you're not worried about islamic terrorists you're a fucking retard. Or at minimum someone with enough protection they will never be settled near you and it's not your problem. It's someone else's problem. You know, the people that hate them when they are there unlike you not having to deal with them from afar.

The one thing I always notice about liberals. They are very giving. Of other peoples time, money and welfare. They don't give any of their own but they are quick to call you out if you don't give yours.
Mike, your post asking why we should help Muslim kids reminds me of the parable of the 'Good Samaritan'. I can think of sound logical reasons for why all those Priests and Levites passed by. They all reasoned pretty much like you do, I suppose. And it even makes sense. But if you will notice, the story doesn't record the why they passed by. It only records that they did.
If I remember correctly the parable wasn't about making someone else take care of them. If people want the benefit from God for doing a good deed they need to do it themselves. I'm fine with anyone wanting to take their time, money, resources and whatever else over there to help those people. Have at it. I'll spend my time here taking care of our own.

The parable was to answer the question who is my neighbor?

Moreover it teaches us that the law cannot save UA from the law, only Christ can.

After all, he is the good Samaritan

Nope, you have demonstrated that when you can't support your position with valid arguments, you resort to name calling.

You have admitted your fear of hard work, competition, immigration, Muslims, etc. The conclusion is inescapable.

In each of those cases, I supported my position,....

Supported with what comes down to "Me scared!" Pathetic.

I am afraid of stuff like this .....

Yes, you're afraid. You're a coward.

Bravery is not the absence of fear in the face of danger.

ONly fools are not afraid of certain, random death.

This is a reminder.

bostonbomb.jpg

The rest of the world think you're behaving like frightened children. There are more guns than people in your country and yet you're terrified. Cowering under your beds, frightened of letting women and children in.
Once again, you do not have the authority to speak for mankind. The fact you think you do identifies you as insane.

What rational people do is plan for the worse and hope for the best. We don't need to put ourselves in danger to fix the world's problems. On one hand lefties don't like us being involved in all the countries then on the other hand they do.

Are any kids here in need of medical care? Why not help them first?

You don't want to help poor American kids. They're nothing but parasites to you Republicans. You're cancelling the CHIP program.

Which is why we give more of our money to charity, because we don't care about children? Right?

We don't care much about using other peoples money to bless others. We don't believe in robbery.

And yet somehow the people who want to kill the unborn and who want to use the money of others to take care of their children are the compassionate ones.

Go figure

You have admitted your fear of hard work, competition, immigration, Muslims, etc. The conclusion is inescapable.

Cowardice is exactly what you are. You have proven it on many different topics.

If I remember correctly the parable wasn't about making someone else take care of them. If people want the benefit from God for doing a good deed they need to do it themselves. I'm fine with anyone wanting to take their time, money, resources and whatever else over there to help those people. Have at it. I'll spend my time here taking care of our own.

"If people wanted the benefit from God". If you're only doing good to benefit yourself, you may as well not do it.

You've missed the whole point of the parable. The supposedly "good" and "righteous" people who worshipped God, passed the wounded man by because no one saw them do it. The Samaritan, who was an enemy of the Jews, carried him to the inn and paid out of his own pocket for food and medical care.

The parable of the Good Samaritan says that Good Samaritan found more favour with God, than the supposedly good Jews.

The pareable doesn't mention anyone finding favor with God.

Cowardice is exactly what you are. You have proven it on many different topics.

NOthing in that statement supported your position. All you are doing is restating your position and being an insulting asshole.

Both are nothing but logical fallacies.

Your post is invalid, and my stands. YOu lose, asshole.

OP should be reminded that there are plenty of Americans who are "denied" life saving surgery and that if we ever actually became afraid of Iran it would promptly cease to exist.

Sadly, it is vital that we have a serious strict vetting process in regards to people attempting to enter the US from countries like Iran. We have to acknowledge the current ugly realities of our world. That being said, i'm confident each case is being considered on an individual basis. I'm sure foreign children in need of urgent care in the US are made a priority. We're a compassionate nation.

So when are some of these super rich oil countries in the Middle east going to start spending more of their own money to help their own people ? Just curious because they aren't helping with the refugee crises and that should be telling even to the left wing ostriches.
Tell that to Jordan.

Jordan is one of the few ME countries that do accept refugees. Your aim is off!

Conservatives are so very much afraid of Islamic terrorists they are convinced we must be constantly vigilant, so vigilant they would deny lifesaving surgery to infants from some Muslim countries. Right-wingers believe the Iranians are so shifty, they are using their recently reactivated centrifuges to produce their dreaded nuclear baby bombs...

View attachment 111867

Following your 'conclusions', we should have allowed lots of Nazis into the nation during WWII. Or, lots of Soviets in during the Cold War.

How can you be so easily duped by the elite left?

What will it take for you to change your mind? If a radical Islamist murdered your entire family for the Prophet Allah, would that change your mind?

It's logical to fear "random death". No it's not. I worked across the street from a building that was the target of a planned terrorist attack. 18 people were arrested in the conspiracy to blow it up. I'm still not scared of terrorists. I'm also not afraid of lightning strikes, or something falling out of the sky and killing me. It could happen, but the odds are most definitely with me.

Yes, everyone applying for entry should be screened. But those who have been screened, and they are, so stop being hysterically little ninnies.

The rest of the world think you're behaving like frightened children. There are more guns than people in your country and yet you're terrified. Cowering under your beds, frightened of letting women and children in.

Women are not capable of terrorism?

San Bernardino.

It's pretty strange that left wingers seem to think America can't be brave and vigilant at the same time. Hypocrite lefties want America to be responsible for life saving surgery for infants from countries that support terrorism but they demonstrate and break store windows and commit arson to ensure their "right" to murder unborn American babies at every stage of pregnancy.
Boom! whitehall delivers a knockout blow to the ignorant Dumbocrats!

Once again, you do not have the authority to speak for mankind. The fact you think you do identifies you as insane.

What rational people do is plan for the worse and hope for the best. We don't need to put ourselves in danger to fix the world's problems. On one hand lefties don't like us being involved in all the countries then on the other hand they do.

You don't want to help poor American kids. They're nothing but parasites to you Republicans. You're cancelling the CHIP program.

The Republicans created the CHIP program. Unless you have a link to your claim, nobody proposed getting rid of it.

They voted in favour of defunded CHIP in January, along with defunding programs to provide free lunches and breakfasts for inner city kids. Paul Ryan said is crushes a poor child's soul to give them free food.

Got a link? Of course you don't!

You don't want to help poor American kids. They're nothing but parasites to you Republicans. ...

Empty, partisan bullshit.

Paul Ryan cancelled free lunches for poor kids, the same week they defunded CHIP.

Link?

I know this will be ignored, but I wonder why libs are so deluded into thinking we will simply believe them because they make shit up all the time!

Wait a second....why would infants of muslim countries come here for "lifesaving surgery" when (according to Dumbocrats) we have among the worst healthcare in the world?!? You people continue to contradict yourselves. You can't have it both ways.

Listen coward - you talk like and idiot and when push comes to shove - you hide like a coward. It is not our job to (and I quote) "provide lifesaving surgery" to infants of muslim countries. If you were truly concerned (and you're not - you're trying to politicize a non-issue with a sob-story) then your cowardly ass would go to those muslim countries and make sure those infants received those "lifesaving surgeries".

Any other really stupid comments you want to make BertramN?

That's ok....the rest of the world thinks you are not only extremely ignorant...but also a repulsive hypocrite. We don't need to let anyone into our country. Your greedy, selfish, self-absorbed ass can travel overseas and help anyone you want to Dragonlady. Care to make up a lie for the audience in an attempt to explain why you refuse to (we already know the actual reasons - I just named them)?

The righties that are most afraid are the ones claiming to be patriots. Those keyboard warriors talk tough, knowing someone else will do the fighting and dying. The Iraq and Afghan wars proved this.
Oh my poor, angry, fragile little snowflake....the U.S. military is overwhelmingly made up of conservatives. In fact, just last week there was a picture showing a vehicle carrying U.S. Navy Seals flying a Trump flag.

You progressive pussies don't fight for anything. You just attack individuals when there are dozens or hundreds of you in mobs and destroy property.

Listen coward - you talk like and idiot and when push comes to shove - you hide like a coward. It is not our job to (and I quote) "provide lifesaving surgery" to infants of muslim countries. If you were truly concerned (and you're not - you're trying to politicize a non-issue with a sob-story) then your cowardly ass would go to those muslim countries and make sure those infants received those "lifesaving surgeries".

Any other really stupid comments you want to make BertramN?
Patriot, I believe the OP was attempting to focus on the now-denied Muslim ban, and used the anecdote of a Muslim child needing life-saving surgery, which we are able, if not willing, to provide as an example of the downside of the XO. But one thing is lost, or at least unspoken here. Who says we don't vet immigrants well? Trump...all thru his campaign is who. But he lied a lot, or at best exaggerated a lot, as in the 911 thousands dancing in Jersey streets, crowd sizes and volumes of other stuff. So going back to square one...why should I believe this President should make policy based on his capacity to over exaggerate on threats to America? We have them for sure. But not one single person of any political bent has advocated lessening the 2 year + vetting process, as we are accused of daily by caustic Republicans.

It's opened with no chain on it or foot behind it. We don't live in fear.
No...you live in perpetual stupidity. :lmao:

I don't live in "fear" snowflake. I live in common sense. And that's why in all of my years I've never been a victim of a single crime. Not one. Not robbery. Not theft. Not assault.

Forum List

Back