The Homosexual Dilemma

Have you notified Magic Johnson of your findings? He'll probably be astounded to find out that he's gay.

Who said Magic Johnson was gay? To the best of my knowledge he has not admitted to such.

He has admitted to being powerless over his sexual behavior, thus he is a sexual deviant... . He has also admitted to being infected with the HIV, which is how we can know to an absolute certainty that he has received blood that was tainted by a homosexual, shared a needle with a sexual deviant or has had sex with someone who had sex with a sexual deviant.

MAN! If there were just SOME WAY to understand where THE PROBLEM is... if we could just find SOME sort of trend; some discernible pattern... SOMETHING that we could use as a means to avoid contracting the HIV.

Except for the whole thing where such is limited to those who have contact with sexual deviants or the misfortune to receive blood tainted by sexual deviants, of course.

"There has never been a documented case of a heterosexual man having ever contracted HIV, except where the Heterosexual male shared a needle with a homosexual or was given blood tainted by a homosexual." You wrote this, and according to Magic Johnson's confession, he did neither of these, which would, according to you, make him gay.

Yep... I wrote that.

I also wrote this: "Who said Magic Johnson was gay? To the best of my knowledge he has not admitted to such.

He has admitted to being powerless over his sexual behavior, thus he is a sexual deviant... . He has also admitted to being infected with the HIV, which is how we can know to an absolute certainty that he has either received blood that was tainted by a homosexual, shared a needle with a sexual deviant or he has had sex with someone who had sex with a sexual deviant or suffered a combo... .

MAN! If there were just SOME WAY to understand where THE PROBLEM is... if we could just find SOME sort of trend; some discernible pattern... SOMETHING that we could use as a means to avoid contracting the HIV.

Except for the whole thing where such is limited to those who have contact with sexual deviants or the misfortune to receive blood tainted by sexual deviants, of course."

You clearly 'feel' that there's some inconsistency there... .

Would ya be so kind as to point out where such might be the case?

Your closed-minded viewpoint is peppered with inconsistencies, as well as judgmental hypocrisy. You have zero tolerance for human beings whose views differ from yours. You are quick to serve up heaping ladles of cruelty, all in the name of self-righteousness and bigotry.

Is it?

And you're saying that you know that my 'viewpoint' is inconsistent... but you're unable to specify what these inconsistencies are?

I hate to pile on here... but, THAT viewpoint, is 'inconsistent'.

Specifically, you advance an emphatic assertion, wherein you claim to have specific knowledge, then when asked to simply advance that knowledge... ya fail to do so.

See how that works?

OH! And I would be remiss if I did not point out that YOU are demonstrating bigotry...

Here, allow me to educate you:

Bigotry: intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from oneself.

Now... ya may need to look at your behavior here, to help you understand that your intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from yourself, defines you as a bigot.

"Specifically, you advance an emphatic assertion, wherein you claim to have specific knowledge, then when asked to simply advance that knowledge... ya fail to do so."
I would suggest you learn how to be conversant with others. Most of what you try to articulate is nonsense. Wherein did I claim to have specific knowledge? I do claim to have common sense.

But at the end of the day, setting their propensity for contracting deadly viruses... Homosexuality is a direct threat to children.

And that is why we cannot allow threats to children become culturally normalized.

Your propensity for tomfoolery, in my opinion, is a direct threat to children because you are invoking fear; not education.

But at the end of the day, setting their propensity for contracting deadly viruses... Homosexuality is a direct threat to children.

And that is why we cannot allow threats to children become culturally normalized.

Your propensity for tomfoolery, in my opinion, is a direct threat to children because you are invoking fear; not education.

Its far worse than that. A child is more than 100 times more likely to be abused by a heterosexual man in a relationship with their mother or other close female relative than a homosexual. But Keys and his ilk are focused with virtual exclusivity on homosexuals.

Which leaves the predator that is more than 100 times more likely to molest a child ignored by their ilk. Talk about letting the fox into the chicken coop.

Who said Magic Johnson was gay? To the best of my knowledge he has not admitted to such.

He has admitted to being powerless over his sexual behavior, thus he is a sexual deviant... . He has also admitted to being infected with the HIV, which is how we can know to an absolute certainty that he has received blood that was tainted by a homosexual, shared a needle with a sexual deviant or has had sex with someone who had sex with a sexual deviant.

Except for the whole thing where such is limited to those who have contact with sexual deviants or the misfortune to receive blood tainted by sexual deviants, of course.

"There has never been a documented case of a heterosexual man having ever contracted HIV, except where the Heterosexual male shared a needle with a homosexual or was given blood tainted by a homosexual." You wrote this, and according to Magic Johnson's confession, he did neither of these, which would, according to you, make him gay.

Yep... I wrote that.

I also wrote this: "Who said Magic Johnson was gay? To the best of my knowledge he has not admitted to such.

He has admitted to being powerless over his sexual behavior, thus he is a sexual deviant... . He has also admitted to being infected with the HIV, which is how we can know to an absolute certainty that he has either received blood that was tainted by a homosexual, shared a needle with a sexual deviant or he has had sex with someone who had sex with a sexual deviant or suffered a combo... .

Except for the whole thing where such is limited to those who have contact with sexual deviants or the misfortune to receive blood tainted by sexual deviants, of course."

Your closed-minded viewpoint is peppered with inconsistencies, as well as judgmental hypocrisy. You have zero tolerance for human beings whose views differ from yours. You are quick to serve up heaping ladles of cruelty, all in the name of self-righteousness and bigotry.

Is it?

And you're saying that you know that my 'viewpoint' is inconsistent... but you're unable to specify what these inconsistencies are?

Specifically, you advance an emphatic assertion, wherein you claim to have specific knowledge, then when asked to simply advance that knowledge... ya fail to do so.

See how that works?

OH! And I would be remiss if I did not point out that YOU are demonstrating bigotry...

Now... ya may need to look at your behavior here, to help you understand that your intolerance toward those who hold different opinions from yourself, defines you as a bigot.

"Specifically, you advance an emphatic assertion, wherein you claim to have specific knowledge, then when asked to simply advance that knowledge... ya fail to do so."
I would suggest you learn how to be conversant with others. Most of what you try to articulate is nonsense. Wherein did I claim to have specific knowledge? I do claim to have common sense.

Thank you for your suggestion. And in the spirit of conversant comity, I will suggest you learn to advance only those things which you've some means to support... (That means quit being such a ditz. Women don't need the the additional pressure, shug... .)

Well that makes sense... more homo-blood coupled with more open wounds, more opportunities for infection. Same goes for the transmission of any virus, or poison. Ya see scamp the epidermis serves as a means to protect the body from foreign organisms, whose existence is hostile to the viability of the body.

And I agree with you, catty homos are intolerable when they get violent.

But again, you're clueless. As HIV can permeate mucus membranes. You don't need open wounds to transmit HIV. You need infected bodily fluid and a mucous membrane.
Certain body fluids from an HIV-infected person can transmit HIV.

These body fluids are:
  • Blood, Semen (cum), Pre-seminal fluid (pre-cum), Rectal fluids, Vaginal fluids, Breast milk
These body fluids must come into contact with a mucous membrane or damaged tissue or be directly injected into your bloodstream (by a needle or syringe) for transmission to possibly occur. Mucous membranes are the soft, moist areas just inside the openings to your body. They can be found inside the rectum, the vagina or the opening of the penis, and the mouth.

How Do You Get HIV or AIDS

Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about. Its a fact that we certainly haven't forgotten.

Yes... tomfoolery, which you need to mean: holding idiots accountable for their unfounded reasoning... and you feel that THAT is a greater threat to children, than adults whose perverse reasoning rejects the soundly reasoned standard which forbid them from pursuing children to satisfy their own subjective sexual 'needs'.

This is too easy...

She said your argument includes inconsistencies. Which, of course, it does. You claim that "There has never been a documented case of a heterosexual man having ever contracted HIV, except where the Heterosexual male shared a needle with a homosexual or was given blood tainted by a homosexual."

But when presented with examples of a man that has never had sex with another man nor shared a needle.....you backpedal. You gave us exceptoins, exemptoins, caveats and excuses. Your argument is inconsistent, factually baseless, and shockingly ignorant of the methods of HIV transmission.

You still can't assimilate the fact that most HIV cases are women. And almost all HIV is transmitted through heterosexual sex. You simply ignore these facts and refuse to discuss the topic.

And as you always do, you've abandoned your entire argument, treating your claims like the trash that it is. If even YOU are going to toss your assertions on the rhetorical midden heap like so much garbage, surely you can understand if we treat your claims the same way.

But again, you're clueless. As HIV can permeate mucus membranes.

Which would tend to point toward the foolishness of allowing those who succumb to perverse reasoning, wherein the rationalize around soundly reasoned standards of sexual propriety to access one's mucus.

I join with your assertion that there is NEVER a good reason to tolerate perverse reasoning which rationalizes around soundly reasoned sexual proprieties.

This is too easy...

She said your argument includes inconsistencies.

Yes she did...

She was then asked to cite, in specific terms, what those inconsistencies are... whereupon she failed to cite any inconsistencies.

But, in fairness... she did demonstrate that she's a bigot, so she has that goin' for her.

Thank you for pointing that out! It's good to have ya on Team Keys!

Yep... I wrote that.

Is it?

See how that works?

Thank you for your suggestion. And in the spirit of conversant comity, I will suggest you learn to advance only those things which you've some means to support... (That means quit being such a ditz. Women don't need the the additional pressure, shug... .)

I'm well supported, whereas you .... well, you fell to the ground. Please correct your sentence: "And in the spirit of conversant comity."
And please cease from using ad hominem attacks as they make you seem immature; unable to grasp reality.

Yes... tomfoolery, which you need to mean: holding idiots accountable for their unfounded reasoning... and you feel that THAT is a greater threat to children, than adults whose perverse reasoning rejects the soundly reasoned standard which forbid them from pursuing children to satisfy their own subjective sexual 'needs'.

Perverts are a threat and children, as well as adults, should be educated about their grooming techniques, etc. Fear-mongering should also be emphasized as ignorance.

Which would tend to point toward the foolishness of allowing those who succumb to perverse reasoning, wherein the rationalize around soundly reasoned standards of sexual propriety to access one's mucus.

I join with your assertion that there is NEVER a good reason to tolerate perverse reasoning which rationalizes around soundly reasoned sexual proprieties.

Darlin, learn to construct a sentence.

Yes she did...

She was far more discerning in the inconsistencies in your argument than you are. As even when your gross inconsistencies, your comic blunders and the laughable inaccuracies of your claims have been explained to you slowly, and in detail....

.....you still can't bring yourself to acknowledge they exist or discuss them in any way. You've absolutely fled from your obtusely inaccurately claim that "There has never been a documented case of a heterosexual man having ever contracted HIV, except where the Heterosexual male shared a needle with a homosexual or was given blood tainted by a homosexual."

When pressed with better reasoning and evidence, you gave us exceptions, exemptions, caveats and excuses....before running from it entirely. Your argument is inconsistent, factually baseless, and shockingly ignorant of the methods of HIV transmission.

You still can't assimilate the fact that most HIV cases are women. And almost all HIV is transmitted through heterosexual sex. You simply ignore these facts and refuse to discuss the topic.

If your arguments have merit, you wouldn't have had to abandon them. Laughing...is there any claim I can't run you off of?

But, we should not lose sight of the fact that the Advocacy to Normalize Sexual Abnormality is a direct threat to our children.

And that is why we can never allow sexual abnormality to be seen as normal... because sexual deviants threaten the health and welfare of children.

Darlin, learn to construct a sentence.

Thank you Pun'kin, you're so sweet to try and help.

Which would tend to point toward the foolishness of allowing those who succumb to perverse reasoning

Perverse reasoning like this?

There has never been a documented case of a heterosexual man having ever contracted HIV, except where the Heterosexual male shared a needle with a homosexual or was given blood tainted by a homosexual.

Where_r_my_keyes

Because your foolishness was spectacularly, stunningly, gloriously wrong. You need neither needles nor blood tainted by a homosexual in order to transmit or contract HIV. As its entirely possible to transmit HIV through mucous membranes. Disproving in a stroke the useless idiocy of your above statement....and your claim that HIV can't be transmitted via normal sex.

Laughing....you're really not very good at this, are you?

Yes she did...

She was far more discerning in the inconsistencies in your argument than you are.

Was she?

Then you'll have no trouble citing her citations of so much as a single inconsistency she witnessed in my professions... .

Naturally, when you fail to do so, you will be AGAIN conceding to me that you've no means to sustain your 'feelings'.

And as always, you can trust me to be here for you, whereupon I will duly note and accept your looming concession.

Just know, that I'm always here for ya.

Forum List

Back